Bernie, the new member to the house!

No, you don’t introduce a wife to the “household” if you otherwise live completely alone.

You need to set up that cage. At least get him some water and a place to hide (from you). Hamsters like their privacy.

Manni said… Bernie, the new member to the house! not… of the household.

Yeah banon is gone, she had fleas and required too much effort to take care of her, i didn’t want to neglect her so i figured passing her on to a more loving family would be better.

Okay… But by passing her, did you actually hand her off, or did you just boot her out and said go find someone else?

I injected her with lighter fluid and set her on fire, i did it intentionally so i could tell you about it here, so then you can proceed to call me an evil cunt to the point you actually think i’m trying to avoid such names by caring so much of what people think,…on a positive note, for a moment, you get to feel like a responsible man who would never do such a thing to the point you have to imagine hostile scenarios being done to the kitten and then project it upon others, further increasing your sense of moral empathetic superiority, further convincing yourself this inner goodness that you have has played a vital part of how you have conducted your life, allowing for a greater comfort now that death is drawing closer…

Does life end when the book closes, turd?

Depends on whose head your closing it down upon.

So many just dump, it is good to see responsibility and caring.

Yes, because that was how he always was with his cat. He isn’t the sort of guy to abandon a cat in another part of his apartment complex upstairs, to die of dehydration.

That isn’t what Manni is about.

That’s a very selective approach to what actually happened, you do that to convince yourself of your own goodness,

Initially, i contacted the care taker to ask if she wanted the cat, she said just put it up stairs and somebody will have it, because it’s a huge complex where there are other cat owners. At that point, i still didn’t do that, i contacted the local animal rescue service which i couldn’t get a hold of, so then finally i placed her up stairs, the next night i heard crying to which i responded to by going up there and getting her, i then knocked a few cat owner doors and asked if anybody wanted to take her in, they said no, so then i found a family through the local ads who wanted her…and passed her on…

but somehow, turd, you seem to have missed almost allllll of that, and very selectively pulled out the part of me “abandoning” her into dehydration…and then declaring me as some kind of evil piece of shit, …not that i really give a shit what you think, i just think it’s interesting you would do that…

what are you hiding, maybe you have something to reveal?

My cock.

see, no seriousness, all nonsense, all infantile silliness … manchild to the extreme…

I’m also a philosopher too.

Take this, it will make you feel better.

omniglot.com/writing/vai.htm

Merry Christmas

Ooo are we hitting nerves now , turd? you simply use philosophy as a compensation for real world maturity, it isn’t difficult to see… you can keep flooding these forums with all that retained information, but it doesn’t make the impression you think it does regarding the perception of yourself…fixed does the same shit…perhaps you should threaten to leave too?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7153584.stm

No, I know that humor and testosterone are intrinsically linked, and that in reality on a subconscious level I’m actually intimidated by you as a competing male, distracting the attentions of the other forum women, and need to constantly launch a immature smear campaign against you and other males to make myself appear to be a well endowed man in front if the other women here. Also, I’m repressing my homosexual impulses, and Puck fights with males who can easily dominate me in a fight, and make me submissive, because I secretly crave sodomy, and stick the handles of tooth brushes up my ass while crying, remembering childhood bullies.

I really hope Magnus Anderson kicks my ass and make me admit to bring a closeted liberal social justice warrior too, the possibility of such a confrontation is erotically arousing, because it is so forbidden in our forum web culture here.

:laughing:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrvMzk1ozE4

Those fleas… those fucking fleas, were the bane of my life this Summer just gone… there were plenty of times I felt like throwing Hunter out, but he banished himself to the very high window ledge of the downstairs toilet up until Autumn so that they couldn’t jump back on him… only coming down for sustenance and hugs.

If he hadn’t, he’d be dead or homeless. The hamsters are a less-stressful option for sure, but still a pet to amuse and keep you company.

Fleas are easy and cheap to deal with as well as can be nontoxic to animal and human.