Turd's New Username Title Should Be......

I think his new title should be, “Turd In The Punch Bowl”.

Please share your thoughts and suggestions here within this thread.

How about you buy a kiddy pool, put some red food dye I’m it, get the Goose to photo you in it, use that as your avatar, and change your own user name to that?

This thread is about you silly, not me.

I beg to differ.

Turd as a name is crude, but he chose it.

I was reading one of Turd’s posts to someone yesterday and they said who wrote that?

I said Turd, Turd Ferguson.

and they said What? Yuck. They are all nuts on that Forum. :mrgreen:

This person was a psychologist. Think she was correct in her opinion?

Which post?

It was the choice of name that became the discussion not the content of the post.

Let’s face it, what would a psychologist know. I mean… 8-[

You explained to them the Saturday Night Live skit with Norm McDonald, right?

She was more interested in your choice of username, partly curious and partly Whoa.

Nothing more, you know what Australians are like, we are isolated from the rest of the world.

I am responding purely to the title of this thread, Turd’s New Username Title Should Be…, it was just a coincidence her comment on it, I won’t tell you what she said about mine. :-"

Go find a cockpick and send it to her, saying I say hello. Make sure it is unimpressive.

I have said my piece and I am not going to trawl through pictures of men who are so insecure they feel a need to post a pic of their penises on line.

Zoot Allures. Shudder

Soory, I don’t drink.

(Did you just edit this, I thought it said Championgne)

No edit, haven’t you heard the saying?

Champignon is contemporary slang for a small penis.

See, now your lying. I never saw that word before, have no need to know such a slang word. Obviously you wrote then edited it. I thought it was a French wine.

Either way, I abstain.

Oh yes, reading back I did change it.

The correct meaning of the word is a fungus but it is also used as slang for a diminutive penis.

Australia truely is the land of many wonders.

Don’t patronise me. :imp:

Oh we think much too highly of you for that.
8-[