Daemonic ☯

You’re right, Erik. That is so true.

But there are Christians, who live in communes, just like the ancient ones did.
They share everything they own, live minimally, and even dress in way that resembles tribal and primitive Christianity.

Don’t let the bad apples ruin the good ones in the basket.

There have always been some Christians living like primitive Christians.

The person of Jesus, often times, gets a bad reputation, due to his fanatical ‘followers’.
The bible is not infallible, nor is it entirely good, not entirely the word of God;
many contradictions, many things that are immoral, many things that cause people to
become neurotic. The scriptures have an anti-flesh motif. This is very bad; it’s anti-nature,
causes people to turn their own natural impulses against themselves. Self-denial, self-contradiction, self-annihilationn…

There is nothing holy or Godly about denying your passions.

Jesus, the real Jesus, was not about self-abnegation; he was about LOVE: being a good samaritan, helping those in need, communion with the divine, creating an atmosphere of benevolence.

Christians, most of them, vehemently deny the Dionysian aspect of existence: intoxication, festivity, party, pleasure.
For some reason, carnal pleasures are evil, the flesh itself is seen as evil, even though God created it in the garden, before sin even entered existence. Some Christians used to think the physical body was a prison for the soul. But it’s not a prison; it’s a vessel.

Chist did not deny himself. He celebrated, drank wine, and partied. He was a mystic, not some self-contradicting, neurotic zealot.

Post in my Beethoven topic

Double post

Christ does seem to be a hot blooded Jupiterian will posited against a cold blooded Saturnian one.

My favorite lore is that he should be the last farao, that the Jews harbored outcast royal line of Egypt, where “Carpenter” is an awkward translation of “architect” and the faraos were cosmic architects. It’s the most plausible history for a magician to have come about, and it fits with the idea that he went further East and explored India in the lost years that are missing out of the cryptically rich but nonetheless rather crappy texts, being taught by Babaji, the same who later taught Lahiri Mahasaya, who taught Sri Yukteshwar, who taught Paramahansa Yogandanda, who founded a ashram in California where I ended up after my friend suicided and I had a psychosis - and instead of going into a mental; hospital or also killing myself, I went to the US and had me a few roadtrips. I can recommend.

In the middle of that adventure, I was somewhat trashed in Savannah and went on to listen to a sermon of a black baptist pastor, whose thunderous subtly compassionate spirit showed me that men of Christ can be noble. I told him I couldnt commit to his Lord, as I have my own, and he said he’d pray for me anyway, and from there on my travel was a straight road to philosophy.

You cant hate on Jesus. Islam even re wrote his crucifixion, they say it is Judas whom god gave the face of Jesus while the prophet himself was sneaked off to heaven. It sorta defeats the purpose, but they still can’t hate.

Christ was God’s first conscious creation, the original, the first most beloved angel in Heaven, who was sent to Earth as a public relations emissary on God’s behalf, reborn in man’s image to teach mankind a better understanding of God.

Since I believe man created God, I see Christ as mans first Idea of God, wherein he becomes an idea of himself, deepens further away from the animal, into the ‘soul’; memory of self, ‘flaw’, sin.

FC,

You did not create your consciousness, no matter what, why, or how you may think.

I don’t think you know what thinking is, dear. Rest assured though, I only know of 5 thinkers.

Everything is rooted in itself. So everything is self-create; especially consciousness.

Obviously there is no God who created everything, like there is no Santa Clause, and no Singularity. It’s all a little bit more complex. But Ive figured out that to know it means to accept that most minds will never want to disbelieve in Santa-Causer-Birther-Bullshit they call “God”.

the Trinity is your entry point.

The Trinity is man referring to Man by virtue of God. This referring is the Holy Spirit, and it is the prayer itself, the recurring arrival at the Self of the ego, and the following crucifixion on the Cross of Matter, and repeat.

Time has always been time.

There was a Saint Nicholas who put candies and nuts in children’s shoes, so not utter fiction, just as God is not utter fiction.

http://www.biography.com/people/st-nicholas-204635#early-life

FC wrote

What?

Fixed Cross wrote:

“Obviously”? I beg to differ, amigo.

Do you really see no evidence of God(s), or are you merely parroting a Nietzschean, atheistic stance?

Perhaps you view the gods as just being psychological phantom projections of human minds? Something conjured up by the psyche?
No doubt, the human imagination is responsible for many of the epics pertaining to the gods, but is that it? Is it just human imagination, or are
there also literal gods, who also have a part in this?

I used to be an atheist. I was an agnostic one, though; I didn’t arrogantly claim that there is definitely no divine reality.
I simply didn’t have enough personal experience to believe in gods.

That has changed, though. I believe in gods now.

I think the problem is that most people have it in their minds that reality must and has to be be merely mundane, disenchanted, dry, and un-fantastic.
But the thing is that existence is already mysterious, awesome, and divine-like to begin with, even without experience of gods. An honest look out at
a starry night sky can cause a powerful intuition that there is more to reality than meets the eye, that this whole thing is unfathomably amazing.

From this perspective, belief in higher intelligences, such as gods, is not pie-in-the-sky.

Obviousness is subjective. To me it’s entirely obvious.

If you read with some minor form of precision, you’ll note that what I say is obvious, is that there is no God who created the world. That is blazingly obvious for anyone with a logical capacities. Im not going to bother explaining it for the thousandth time. Suffice it to say VO precludes a creator God. It’s supremely obvious.

As you very well know I too know of the existence of Gods. I am man of Odin, and Odin is a hell of a lot realer than most people. But he obviously did not create the world, nor do his actual friends make that retarded claim.

Rather, Odin is mortal.

Only deeply, deeply degenerate subhumans would ever parrot another man. It is the same low quality garbage that is too … just weak to recognize an independent mind - rather too faggotty to be able to accept it.

So my Trinity gift of wisdom goes unrespected - but as always there will be some lurkers making good use of it.

It takes the absurd arrogance of an unthinking human to not know that when he speaks “God”, he is addressing the structure of his own thoughts.

Genesis is about the birth of discernment, i.e. specific valuing and self-valuing.

I always assume this is obvious to anyone but the most ignorant peasants.

Time has always been time. No God came “before time”, as “before” is a quality of time.
“Beyond time” is self-valuing. The 0th dimension as Ive defined it.

The “gods” don’t even begin until you know you’re beyond them. That’s the heart of religious experience, not belief.

The “gods” don’t even begin until you know you’re beyond them. That’s the heart of religious experience (clarity), not belief.

Come again? How are you beyond God?

A lot of these silly militant atheists are only proudly wearing atheism on their sleeves because they want to scare other people, esp. Christians.
They want to be edgy.
Many of them just parrot what popular Youtube atheists say;

“Flying spaghetti monster” blah blah blah

To even juxtapose an infantile concept, like the flying spaghetti monster, with a profound religious concept, such as God, just shows how spiritually stunted they are;
no creativity, no spiritual intuition, no mystical appreciation for the universe - just a mundane, disenchanted, left-brain centric imbecility that pathetically tries to pass itself as the epitome of rationality.

The ultra devout to middle devout are no different.

You are referring to “churchianity”; consists of folk who just pay lip-service. They pretend to be devout.

True Christians are rare and few - and they are not like the above ^^^

“Narrow is the way…”