White women's days are numbered..

You’re displaying a typical sexualized male mind - i.e., she’s mad at men because she can’t get laid. Man, driven by his sex drive and possessiveness (his own sense of insecurity really), has always aimed to control a woman’s mind (and body), and by establishing and pushing female beauty standards which serve to feed into his own sense of masculinity he has been able to achieve such control. He didn’t even care if it deformed her mind (her sense of self worth as a woman) or her physical body. Oh, what things a woman has had to endure (and still does) to live up to male-created beauty standards. She has worn corsets that deformed her skeletal structure, had swallowed tapeworms, starved, ingested arsenic, coated herself with lead, injected herself with hormones, got surgically cut up, undergone bird shit facials, and drank radioactive water. And that’s not even all of it. God only knows what havoc today’s diet chemicals are doing to her body.

Ballerina feet - the price women have to pay to feed into a man’s illusion of ‘etherial’ beauty:

Some men physically handicapped a woman and elevated this debility as a status symbol. This is the crazy world we live in!

-Su Shi (1036-1101)

Lotus feet my ass! How insecure does a man have to be in order to handicap a woman like that? Why? So she can satisfy his foot fetish fantasies and doesn’t run away from him?

Why does a man feel the need to maim a woman just so he can feel like a man?

So am I. It isn’t based on reasoning but instinct. I most likely will stay with a petite woman once she gains weight, especially if kids are involved, but I’m not gonna do that starting off, and I will be deeply dissapointed and frustrated if she starts seriously climbing in weight. I get it, sometimes weight is caused by bacteria or organ/hormone imbalances, injuries. I’m not heartless, but by default, I’m not sexually attracted to such a woman at all. If she was a friend, maybe a contract sperm donation, detailing what financial obligations in advance, and mostly because I would care for her, but what I would be wacking off to in order to make that sperm sample would be a pic of a cute skinny brunette under 40.

Now, if Candice Luca here shoved her face full of good constantly, weighed 300 pounds, I wouldn’t be attracted to her. I might like her, might of had a crush on her years back, but that shit dies after a while. A girl I had a deep attraction to had thyroid issues, and gained a bunch of weight, but only because she refused the medication, then went on to marry a literal retard. A literal retard. She looked a lot like the girl above, I’m sure a big chunk of why I like certain kinds of women come from her… but when I remet her, and her mother knowing my crush in the past in her started showing her off to me, I couldn’t find the attraction. I was surprised myself, thought the old feelings would follow through, but I couldn’t even talk to her. Immature, weak- perhaps, but that’s me. I didn’t want a woman who had the DNA of a intelligent supermodel who would certainly lift my lifestyle way up, merely cause she was now fat, and was divorced from a retard, a literal retard, as in literally a fucking obvious, feel sorry for retard, left her. He cheated on HER. He even couldn’t.

That’s how it works in many men. We can’t help it. Just built in. I literally can’t fuck a fat woman. I’m not trying to be cruel or mean, studying philosophy won’t help, or a feminist lecture. I know women won’t fuck poor guys too. I hope that if I was deeply in love with a woman, I would overcome. I know most women gain weight.

Just how I am. Hate me, fine. But I still want, literally need that for a sexual relation to be present. Had I always known her, and we we’re always together, I never would of divorced her, stop caring for her. I’m just doubting I would of been lust filled for her.

That’s what happened with Ramon Llull and his cancerous tit mistress. He knew a beautiful woman for years, pleading for her love, and she always denied him. After 10 years, she finally gave in, showed her cancer ridden tits, and he instantly turned away, gave up on love, and became a philosopher monk.

Now would he of done that had he always been with her? Almost certainly no. Most men wouldn’t. But you can’t start off like that.

I don’t think most men care one damn bit about tip toe ballerinas. We may like dancing women, and ballerinas might fall into that category, but I’ve never once had a sexual tingle seeing a woman on her toes. Your misplacing angst at men by blaming heterosexual men for that. Ain’t no damn heterosexual man lecturing a ballerina to stand on tiptoes or she isn’t getting dick. It’s exclusively gay guys demanding they do that, sacking them with horse crops at failures. If a straight guy us watching a ballerina, either it’s because his significant other wanted to watch, or because his significant other us involved in the cast. No fucking straight guy ever, demanded a woman dances like that in particular for sexual gratification. It really isn’t that attractive, that particular stance. That’s some shit women impose upon themselves.

As to bonded feet, that was a Chinese aristocratic fetish. Hard to say if women insisted or men more. I’ve talked about that in the recent past on this site I believe.

I’m not demanding corsets, you pop a corset off, and fat cones flowing out, it us over. I want a healthy weight in women. Healthy = Attractive; Pandora’s Excuses = Unattractive Bullshit

And men are hounded far fucking more on looks. You forget, men have been damn near universally conscripted into feudal armies and modern armies, sport teams everywhere, and physical standards at work are fucking severe on us. Men tend to die sooner than women from this. Fat women aren’t nearly as pressured as men are to conform. Your so egotistically self centered you completely ovetlook this. How many women have historically been sent off to war, made to fit a brutal physical standard or he executed. You think the military gives the fuck about self esteem?

You quoted a Chinese author, try reading Wei Liao Tzu:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wei_Liaozi

I assure you, the infant feet binding is nothing compared to the extreme inhumanity of that text, subjected on young males, half of which destined to be executed or killed in any given population. Boo how boo, fat women have low self esteem… At least they don’t have a fucking gum to their heads to physically conform. You have no fucking idea the real pressure to physically conform without being able to us. I was a paratrooper, messed up my knee, couldn’t jump out of plains or run anymore, going from one of the best runners on base to the worst, and was denied being medical borded just so my unit could have enough men yo legally deploy. I was legally healthy in a environment where my lower company ranks tried everything to get me to go AWOL while brigade and battalion tried keeping me illegally. I’ve had my ass dragged out into the wilderness and bodyslammed while injured, should be in bed, left to crawl back to the barracks. I’ve been forced to lie in litters while men carried me in litters for miles, kicking me in the year with their knees, because the Sargent major said I was illegally breaking the law by faking a injury ad punishment.

Pandora, fuck you and your deeply selfing, assinine feminist beliefs. You haven’t the slightest fucking clue about these issues of physical conformity. You have never seen real pressure to conform. You’ve never had to contemplate the horror that you might have to go yo jail for rejecting a order that can cause your body to break down in combat, where others would have to carry you in a sniper zone ten miles cause your body broke.

That’s what men have to go through. We’ve had thousands of years of that. Don’t throw your retarded ballerina toes in front of me and blame men. We’ve had it far, far, far worst. It isn’t comparable historically or now. Far more pressure is on male students, not women in school to conform- just the women bitch about it far more, hence why you can make these seemingly one sided arguments. Your bias is very narrow minded and ignorant. Women have it so much easier, even a fat ugly poor woman will have men trying to fuck them. Not the same for males. We get cut off, it’s often lethal or leads to a broken, terminal, isolated life of unloved brutality. That’s real, your position relative is bullshit.

Typical male reply: all he cares about is banging a nice-looking chick. (maybe Valerie Solanas was right, after all) :confused:

Please…you don’t know what’s it’s like to be a woman trying to survive in a man’s world - women don’t get any slack either! The claim that women have it so much easier is total bullshit! For every 150-200% effort we give we only get barely the same recognition, and even then, a woman will often be suspected of foul play (i.e. sleeping her way to the top). There are still unspoken double standards in the workplace and they do not favor women.

Sexism is still alive and well…don’t tell me women have it easier.

I remember reading about foot binding, and yeah, it is seriously fucked up. The sexes are meant to compliment and build each other up (which is not to say they are equal and that their roles are identical), not to handicap each other.

And just like foot binding artificially weakens women by making them dependent, feminism does the same to men. And just like foot binding is an inferior strategy because it weakens the women and makes it more difficult to do their role, thus weakening society in general, so too is feminism inferior because it weakens (emasculates) men by making it more difficult, nay, by fucking FORBIDDING men to do their role, thus weakening society in general.

And about women in military being more raped than killed, I can think of numerous factors which easily explain that statistic (under the assumption that it is true, which is questionable). First of all, women in general comprise only about 5% of armies. Second, I very much doubt that even the few women who are in the army are all infantry soldiers at risk of death - many may do safer jobs. Third, even if women did actually risk their lives in combat, I’m fairly certain that their commanding officers would go to extra lengths to ensure their safety, purely because they are women. Fourth, less than 7000 people overall died in the US conflicts in middle east from 2001 until today.

What it comes down to is that these women are in constant interaction with American males where the ratio is 1 woman per 20 men, while they are almost never in contact with the enemy, and if they were, the chances of them getting hurt are minimal, both because generally few people die in middle-east conflicts, and because they are women so they would be extra protected.

Oh, and let’s not forget that according to feminists 1/4 women are raped. Who knows what they would consider sexual assault. Man looks at woman the wrong way? Rape. The wrong man looks at the woman? Rape. She trips and falls onto the man with her tits in his face? Rape.

So it’s ok to shame women who are physically fit and healthy, but if you shame a woman who’s fat and putting herself at risk for cardiovascular issues then you’re wrong?

Are you trying to condition a generation of women to live less healthy lives? Are their feelings more important that their real health?

Woaw! Woaw! Woaw! Pandora changed her avatar?! This is monumental! :open_mouth:

Wrong. A CO can be a female too, and she won’t give other females under her any slack just because they’re of the same sex, you can be assured of it. It’s about reputation, which works the same whether your boss is male or female. In the workplace most of the leadership worries about its own skin (and their own bosses), and if you give preference for one over the other (because of sex or whatever), people will notice and talk and that will not reflect well on your career.

:laughing: Yes gib, I’ve finally grown into a woman I’ve always wanted to be.

:wink:

Most petite skinny women have to deliver via C-Section, thus passing their (narrow hip) genes onto subsequent generations. If there is ever a time in the future where women are forced to have natural births again, most of them would die during childbirth. The delusional man-made beauty standards are engendering future survivability of humans.
bbc.com/news/science-environment-38210837

Nice to see you completely dodge what I said Pandora. Fantastic pivot and complete escape from having to reply to the hard truths of what I stated. Men are pressured way fucking more than women are to conform, and rarely faced severe injury, imprisonment, and death in failing. Women have a drop in self esteem, men are made to slam their fucking skulls in football to win scholarship, fuck their knees and backs lifting and pushing heavy loads, die and get shot in conscription, and if they get scared, because people are shooting at them, with explosions going off, and they run for safety… they face trial.

Women stuff their fat faces with Brownies when the going gets tough. Boo how boo.

And most female COs run useless support units, people aren’t promoted on merit but rather time, and slacking as a female CO means her non-combat arms soldiers decided to not show up for the morning run, and didn’t care, and just faking fitness scores cause her unit can’t pass a test. Truth is, the Pentagon doesn’t fucking care about them, they do semi-soldier shit, like wear a uniform while working a office job. They aren’t real soldiers, and everyone knows cause they are seen falling apart all over base in group activities, bitching and moaning and throwing fits. You’ve utterly failed to make a case of even remote parity in how the two sexes need to conform.

Wide hip women can be petite too.

You know, the men should get together and ostrachize males of a certain physical build, telling women not to fuck them, cause they are bad.

That’s Pandora’s strategy here.

Men are merely stating we don’t personally like a certain kind of woman, and we won’t be brainwashed into wanting something against our tastes. Nobody is gonna stop Erik from plowing the chubbies though, his choice.

You choose to denigrate women, your own sex. None of us men are doing this to other men.

What about females pushing male standards of appearances Pandora?

While a majority of women disgustingly only view men through the eyes of money not all women meet this criteria. Me and Maniacal fell in love with each other at a time where I hardly had any money or anything at all. Such women are extremely rare but they are out there.

You’re so wrong! =;

I was criticizing beauty standards that were created by male dominated society which catered to male fetishes and fantasies.

That’s so tacky and fake! What am I supposed to do with that? Frame it and hang it on the wall? This is a typical (juvenile) male sex-oriented thinking, assuming women see all men as mere sex objects. What about a man’s ability to contribute to raising a family? The man in the photo screams, all I want is sex! …typical.

No, it screams deep rooted insecurities about his looks, that keeps him long hours in the gym.

So, you doubt there is a majority of women that go for men like that? :-k

Yes, a man’s ability which goes back to the money issue.

If it’s not a man with muscle it’s a man with a lot of money that a majority of women go for.
(or both)

You act like men live under no social pressures by women at all. That’s just not the case.