I'm Enduring Health Problems.

I’m with turd. It’s probably penis cancer or something worse.

Also, it’s completely illegal to order that antibiotic without a prescription. The site may allow it, but you can go to jail.

Unless you have a 10¢ fish, then absolutely jack shit can legally be done to you.

Just keep the fish receipt after you flush the fucker down the toilet, in case the ATF raids you.

I have 2 fish tanks.

I’m going to tell these Syrian people I know who just moved here that when their kids get sick in America that the best thing to do is give them amoxicillin from the pet store. I’ve been getting a lot of kicks out of explaining to them what’s happening to them now that they’re in the US. Their daughter who’s about 4 or 5 fell and got a hairline fracture in her arm and had to get a cast, and this dude comes to me and in the kind of English you’d speak if you’d only been here 3 months and never spoke it before said, "Man…I go…hospital, and my daughter, her arm hurt…and cast…and they say 8000 dollars man…

And I reply to him, “Welcome to America! You got your first bill that you can’t pay! That’s ok though, about 80 percent of people here can’t pay their bills, so this is normal. Ignore it for 5 years and never speak to them, never make a payment, and make sure to use your cousin’s address on your driver’s license so you can’t be subpoenaed at home and after 5 years it goes away. Credit card same thing, but 7 years.”

He looks at me with his mind blown.

Then you can order twice the amount, showoff.

WTF…are you serious?

What do the poor people do?

We die.

Geeez, is Trump going to introduce a health system to rectify this? If he does I salute him.

Says he is.

I’m watching Crocodile Dundee 3

Mr, $8000.00? Reality was lost in translation.

:laughing:

That will give you enduring health probs.

I used to watch Crocodile Dundee every morning when I was a kid on VHS, would wake up 4:00 AM and play it, with my mom screaming to stop.

But I got this weird memory of him on a cliff, falling to his death, then another Crocodile Dundee in a samurai robe comes out, saying that was the fake croc, and he was the real one.

I don’t get it, so am watching this. I’m not seeing how him in a Wendy’s ordering food in LA gets to that scene though.

Stay out of that Texas Bar Crocodile!

This coming from a closet syphilis sufferer…

I’m happy to report that I’m feeling better. I’m 75% certain that I’m suffering from a stomach ulcer and am taking medicine to rectify the symptoms.

Many do daily…

I’ll believe it when I see it…

You should play it safe and have your nuts removed just in case.

No, I don’t want to resemble you in any way or fashion.

Dammit, Crocodile Dundee didn’t die, he got married at the end.

Hell of a fucking way to dusremember something. I did however learn a lot about Australian conceptions of American life.