I'm Enduring Health Problems.

Mr, $8000.00? Reality was lost in translation.

:laughing:

That will give you enduring health probs.

I used to watch Crocodile Dundee every morning when I was a kid on VHS, would wake up 4:00 AM and play it, with my mom screaming to stop.

But I got this weird memory of him on a cliff, falling to his death, then another Crocodile Dundee in a samurai robe comes out, saying that was the fake croc, and he was the real one.

I don’t get it, so am watching this. I’m not seeing how him in a Wendy’s ordering food in LA gets to that scene though.

Stay out of that Texas Bar Crocodile!

This coming from a closet syphilis sufferer…

I’m happy to report that I’m feeling better. I’m 75% certain that I’m suffering from a stomach ulcer and am taking medicine to rectify the symptoms.

Many do daily…

I’ll believe it when I see it…

You should play it safe and have your nuts removed just in case.

No, I don’t want to resemble you in any way or fashion.

Dammit, Crocodile Dundee didn’t die, he got married at the end.

Hell of a fucking way to dusremember something. I did however learn a lot about Australian conceptions of American life.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9l_rOFLMA

Oh wait, it was the ending to Crocodile Dundee 2.

I’m still not getting it. Why are they trying to murder him, then murder someone else, and act like it is okay, no big issue? They just killed a guy, he fell off a cliff.

Also, the lack of samural robes. My childhood memory us wrong. I used to be able to recite this movie’s dialogue as a child, can’t recall it now. Remember starting a bush fire because of this movie, we all tries it when I was little living on a Beale air force base, firemen were kept busy. Was a very popular moving e amongst us, if we found a lighter, shit was being lit up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDh3MkNCP6s
Yahoo Serious

I think he is Prime Minister

Australia truly is a land of many wonders:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jD7bew_wsk4

I was drinking herbal tea and the packet said it was probiotic. Apparently, they have genetically engineered probiotic bacteria to resist food processing and cooking/freezing, and are now adding them into our food. It’s kind of cool, in a way, but also scary at the same time, I mean, that they are able to just create this super resistant bacteria and just add it to our food.

Ganeden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086)
youtube.com/watch?v=5jiWON62NHs

The booklet also says the bacteria does not have mutogenic or genotoxic effect (from studies done on mice, rats and rabbits) - and I sure hope so because I think I just drank a cup of genetically modified superbug strain. :confused: (if it’s patented, it’s likely genetically modified: theoliveparent.com/2013/12/f … cally.html)
Company Info Book
plthealth.com/sites/plthomas … o_Book.pdf

Looks like it’s the new fad going on, adding (engineered) probiotics to random foods.

That is scary. FYI, not everything added to food is listed in the ingredients list. Some agents are added after the food portion of the product is already completed, this happens during processing, the packaging. FDA must not have after the fact regulations.

Probiotics aren’t that scary, if you don’t change your diet, and if they aren’t compatible with other kinds of goods, they die out.

If you eat rotten bananas, it should cure it in no time.

True. This store sells barbeque pita chips, but in the ingredients it says “Salt, yeast, flour, oil.” But no barbeque sauce or flavoring. Clearly they are hiding something.