Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

It is impossible to value liberty (non-restriction) in and of itself, because in order for any society to exist at all you MUST restrict using violence. What is usually meant by liberty is liberty of certain people to do certain things while restricting certain other things. Thus every society permits liberty, from hippies to fascists, just in varying degrees and with regards to different things. Furthermore, because liberty can also include “liberty to be degenerate”, liberty alone isn’t a good thing and restricting liberty can be a good thing. Why do you neglect to mention this part?

This is why the simple fact of mathematics is that anarchy is a pointless endevevour. With small tribes and disorganized parties they will all be up for grabs by a violent and hostile superorganism.

This is why aristocracy, aristocracy with me in power is the only solution. As leader of Earth the only rule I would have would be that there are no ridiculous rules. This would ensure freedom, true freedom, in society.

Ah, another “race is about skin color guy”. How unusual. Race is not only about skin color, it is about both physical traits (skin color and OTHERS) AND mental traits.

There is wide variation in these other traits among people with white skin color. So when you talk about whites as a race, it’s not clear you’re talking about anything more than skin color.

But I’ll take your lack of response on the original point to mean we’ve established that race-mixing and genocide do not simply have the same end result.

Well, human races are clearly subspecies. I’m not clear as to whether or not re-intergrating populations such that the distinction between subspecies disappears counts as ‘extinction of a subspecies’ or not though. If a coral reef collapses so two subspecies of fish can interbreed, and thus the distinctions between their populations vanishes, do people view that as an ecological crisis and an extinction event?

Being ‘intolerant of intolerance’ is only hypocritical insofar as leftists define every position they disagree with as ‘intolerance’, thus rendering ‘being intolerant of intolerance’ as effectively the same as “Only being tolerant of people who share my ideology”, which is what all those intolerant people do. If anybody disagrees with the left about immigration, taxation, education, religion, abortion, gender issues, sexual ethics, health, or economics, we are told that disagreement is rooted in some intolerance or another. How tolerant of the left, that they welcome with open arms anybody and everybody who 100% agrees with them about all these things!

We see the same thing in the current debate as to whether or not it’s acceptable to violently attack a Nazi. The debate takes on a rather different cast when you remember how many people on the left who have been calling all Republicans, Tories, conservatives, and religious people (other than Muslims) “Nazis” for decades.

Human races are not considered subspecies of homo sapiens sapiens. Moreover, extinction is a dying off, not speciation, not continued evolution.

Actually, I have to correct myself on that and say that, yes, they do not have the same end result, but for a reason I neglected, not anything you said. Namely, that if 2 people race mix then the genes of 2 original races still continue to live on partially and become diluted, whereas with genocide they are exterminated completely. Not that this changes much, since every particular race in its original form would still be exterminated.

As for the rest, keep being delusional if you insist. I don’t give a shit.

Of course, that is an obvious implication of my point. And it very much does matter.

Way to support your position in the face of the lightest of challenges.

2 people find themselves in a room:

A: There’s an elephant in the room.
B: No there isn’t.
A: Yes there is, but keep being delusional then if you insist.
B: Way to support your position in the face of lightest challenges
A: …

Open your eyes and you’ll see the light/race/elephant :wink:

Let’s stay at a level of argument at least slightly above “open your eyes”.

So tell me about races “in their original forms.” Tell me why you consider it “participating in white genocide” to start an interracial family.

Race is simply not a philosophical topic - because it doesn’t exist. E.g. the Chinese share the same branch of the r1b gene as Iberian Celts. species is not the same as race!

Racial superiority therefore is nonsense, and without base.

Now I did make arguments e.g. against trixie [whom WWII Nazis would happily kill] concerning Aryanism, but as usual didn’t get a debate.

If some people don’t actually want a debate, then they have an agenda - a racist one. Just spamming the site up!

Do you agree with spamming!

Well if people are spouting out dribble without even wanting to debate the issue, surely that amounts to spam.

Maybe have a spam section for that kind of thing, or it should be posted in the rant house - given that that is all they are doing.

Btw I recognise some of the characters here from skadi [racist forums]. I could be wrong but one has to be careful with the message a site appears to be yielding.

Hear hear. some on this very thread make openly racist threads.

But nothing more than you opening your eyes is needed to recognize the existence of races. If you disagree with me about something as basic as that, it has nothing to do with my arguments, it has to do with your willful refusal to perceive reality, whether it be due to indoctrination, dishonesty, or whatever, I’m not sure.

There are some more complex issues about race which can be discussed, but the very existence of them is something so obvious that nobody who is sane, interested in seeing reality, and not a total dimwit, can’t see for themselves.

Just let me clarify one thing: by races in their original form I just meant caucasian/negro/etc. without mixing.

Why would they kill me? I’m not even a Jew.

Let’s talk about racism.

Boondocks.

Boondocks is a racist show.

Boondocks was made by a black person.

By censoring boondocks, you censor a black person, which is in of itself makes you racist.

The creator of the show, Aaron McGruber, said it was made to paint an honest picture of the black community. He had hoped that by making the blacks self-aware they would eventually improve themselves. His only delusion was in hoping blacks would stop being niggers, since blacks will never stop being niggers.

That’s because, as much as I hate to admit it, Chinese are Aryans. But they are evil and corrupted Aryans, so they must be conquered by the Japanese.

I hate to try to repeat something I already said perfectly, so, hopefully, the posts I made yesterday during my completely necessary and completely rightful banning get approved soon.

Ah, so you lied to me, Mags. Bad sport.

Well, I guess I’ll repeat my brilliant message of profound debative arguing when I feel like it.

Of course I recognize the existence of different races. But I can’t see how it is anything other than insecurity and dramatics that would make one claim interracial families are causing white genocide.

Of course it’s not impossible, what a strange thing to say. It can be viewed as a necessary evil to be minimised, in order that all people have the most liberty to do anything that doesn’t restrict another’s liberty. If something is valued, you may want to maximise it while being aware that its perfect purest universal form is not a possibility.

I’m sure you enjoy the liberty to decide who and what is degenerate, but what if the powers that be decide that you are?