Bucket List

I have a philosophy degree, and I’ve been shocked back to life naked in an ambulance for starters, so I suppose I’ve thought about what is it to be spiritual. But hey, judge on.

Who is you? You have six people logging on as you.

Can you not attack the argument? Why must you know who you’re talking to other than to apply ad hominem and confirm a bias? Bad methods ma’am.

I live my philosophy and it’s personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy. If you want academics, correspond your dishonesty with the boors.

Ahhh, so because I point out that you’re being fallacious, you categorize me as an academic and dismiss what I say. I was in college for 5 years. History and philosophy. The other 32 years of my life don’t count? Dishonesty? For real? I’m probably the most honest person here.

You have lied to me twice. You can rant in the rant house.

Ever met anyone who didn’t lie or who has never guilty of hypocrisy?

If lying is your way of life, have at it, but don’t include me in your games.

I would do what you’re doing if I were in your position. Make insults, dodge, retreat. But it is quite unbecoming of a person who considers themselves intellectual.

You have a problem of not being honest with me and I have a problem with you for not being honest with me. End of story.

I see. Have you had these trust issues throughout your life?

There’s no getting an upper hand here, you screwed up but will not take responsibility for it. I have no problems with trusting, just as you have no problems with lying. If you felt anything genuine, you’d apologize.

By saying something ridiculous, and then standing in marvel that you seemed to believe it? To be honest, I wasn’t convinced completely that you were convinced. I thought you were fucking with me.

I try to challenge myself intellectually by listening to as many diverse voices as possible

I am not interested in only hearing those who reflect my world view and nothing else

I am never going to learn anything inside an echo chamber so I try and avoid them

I Love Philosophy is truly diverse and so this is why I am an active member here

Some go on physical journeys across the world but my journey is of the mind

I thought subjective voices, heresy, doesn’t count.

OMG, this is actually gonna happen next month…a belated Birthday gift from my baby Sister…in a box seat where they liquor you up! =D> =D> =D> Yeah, yeah, yeah! =D> =D> =D> Wish I could partake in a bit of that tableside vino.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0AKJMGxwpE[/youtube]
Depeche Mode- Enjoy The Silence (This is Joker’s and my song! :-" )

9 PM Depeche Mode is happening! :romance-heartbeating: OMG, I’m silly excited! :orcs-buttshake:

Are you actually gonna get Dave’s brow sweat to trickle onto your brow? Or could it be any member of the band? Does it have to be fresh? I mean, your sister could maybe find Depeche Mode sweat in a bottle on Amazon. In any case, if she pulls that off, she deserves the sister of the year award for sure.

I may have to lick Dave’s face and love bite his neck. :evilfun: :wink: :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onE43h_TUUY[/youtube]

Will such antics land me in the hoosegow?

Probably, but it’s a bucket list, Wendy, a bucket list!