What Soul Type Do You Have?

Was I supposed to do a background check?

Yes! I was going to question the methodology of questionnaire (even if it were done by a professional psychologist, whom I would also question), but then I saw it was created by a psychic, so I guess it just must be so. How does psychic come about information? From the supernatural/spiritual realm, right?

You can’t catch soul cooties Pandabear. :laughing: You already have a soul whether you like it or not. :astonished:

This ‘test’ is not a typical scientific test, no. :-$ I don’t know this person so I couldn’t verify that she has psychic abilities. :mrgreen:

WendyDarling wrote:

Where is it and what is it?

Please answer this question WD.

and

how is spiritualist defined in this questionnaire, I only know it as described above.

All of the categorical descriptions are found below your test results.

It’s location will be forthcoming.

What do these mean?

All of your lifelong memories and more. Souls are eternal and they store all that you are or ever will be, every ‘second’ of your existence since you were created before your biological birth.

How do you know this?

I have soul traveled three times so far. Two times were involuntary and once was voluntary.

What happens and how do you know it was ‘soul’ travelling?

Look at me, jack of all trades, master of none:

soul type.png

Not really much of a leader. Hunter? Meh.

No she doesn’t.

1 2 3 4 5

Scoring: Click the “Calculate” button below to see your score.

Hunter
Caregiver
Creator
Thinker
Helper
Educator
Performer
Leader
Spiritualist

CaregiverCreatorEducatorHelperHunterLeaderPerformerSpiritualistThinker
Caregiver

The quintessential characteristic of a Caregiver type is the desire to take care of others. For this reason, Caregivers may be drawn to the long-term care of children or the elderly. Though some Caregivers find their need to nurture satisfied by raising a family, many others seek out work in such venues as schools, hospitals, and animal shelters. The long-term care of those with Alzheimer’s, autism, and mental illness often becomes the responsibility of Caregivers.

If you recognize yourself as a Caregiver, you may already have noticed the tendency to put others’ needs ahead of your own. This trait makes it essential that you go out of your way to take care of yourself as well as those around you. Remember that you’re no use to others if you’re not healthy or fit enough to help them.

You are loyal to the extreme, and you guard those who are entrusted to your care with your life. Fighting another person’s battles can be important if that individual is unable to stand up for themselves, though you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves.

Your empathy allows you to understand nonverbal emotional signals. This ability will tell you when someone needs your help, and how best to assist them. It is common for Caregiver types to intuitively know what someone needs at any given time.

Holy crap, Mags. Lead and we shall follow!

Kris, your scores didn’t paste!

Hunter 10
Caregiver 6
Creator 12
Thinker 11
Helper 10
Educator 9
Performer 9
Leader 3
Spiritualist 9

It didn’t actually give me an answer, just a score

Creator

As the name suggests, Creators are drawn to creativity of all sorts. This includes conventional artistic pursuits such as photography or painting, and activities including dance, gardening, cooking, and playing music. Great artists like Michelangelo and van Gogh were Creator types, as are filmmakers like Steven Spielberg and entertainers from Barbra Streisand to Julia Child.

Without a creative outlet, Creators can become miserable, which is why, if this is your type, you will be drawn to express yourself creatively in anything you do. You have the ability to be original, and will use your imagination to find new or better ways to convey your ideas.

The sensitivity that is a mark of the Creator can be hard to manage in this harsh modern world. It does, however, give you an advantage when it comes to accessing the intuitive part of yourself. For this reason, many people who make their living as psychics are Creator types. The Creator trait of idealism allows you to see the good in others and the potential in people and situations. Focusing on the big picture will come naturally, though paying attention to details may not.

:laughing:

I’m a reluctant leader Gib… a backseat one if I think that things need steering in another direction, but I refuse to lead in a world or environment that I do not like… which I don’t… probably hence why my care score is zero, which I think is quite accurate as I cannot think of much that I care for, but that’s probably the effect of cultural displacement for ya. :icon-rolleyes:

Sorry about scores not pasting

Hello Houdini. :laughing:

Hunter

Caregiver

Creator

Thinker

Helper

Educator

Performer

Leader

Spiritualist

Calculate Clear

CaregiverCreatorEducatorHelperHunterLeaderPerformerSpiritualistThinker
Caregiver

The quintessential characteristic of a Caregiver type is the desire to take care of others. For this reason, Caregivers may be drawn to the long-term care of children or the elderly. Though some Caregivers find their need to nurture satisfied by raising a family, many others seek out work in such venues as schools, hospitals, and animal shelters. The long-term care of those with Alzheimer’s, autism, and mental illness often becomes the responsibility of Caregivers.

If you recognize yourself as a Caregiver, you may already have noticed the tendency to put others’ needs ahead of your own. This trait makes it essential that you go out of your way to take care of yourself as well as those around you. Remember that you’re no use to others if you’re not healthy or fit enough to help them.

You are loyal to the extreme, and you guard those who are entrusted to your care with your life. Fighting another person’s battles can be important if that individual is unable to stand up for themselves, though you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves.

Your empathy allows you to understand nonverbal emotional signals. This ability will tell you when someone needs your help, and how best to assist them. It is common for Caregiver types to intuitively know what someone needs at any given time.

You can learn more about your soul type and how it influences your soul’s age, mission, talents, and challenges in Ainslie MacLeod’s book, The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended.

What does it say about the Educator? I can see, feel, and respect that about you Arc. You have great patience as all great educators do.