The Iron Gods, the Earthy Gods

Thats one of the many ways its ugly yes.

Thats the complaint, it is ugly.

Odins creatures are beautiful. It is okay for us to have taste. Kristjanity has no taste.

For the kristjen taste is vanity. Thats what marks a kristjen.

Please, make your own thread about your own gods. Polite request. If you cant believe it, I will assure you, kristjanity makes me nauseous and ill. It really does, so please dont insist on ruining the experience of this topic.

Thanks.

The OP specifically mentions Jesus and Christianity so it’s entirely on-topic. But you don’t want talk about it. :confusion-shrug:

Reminder:

Here is another thing that FC wrote in this thread:

In what sense are pictures of Jesus surrounded by children, Jesus with a lamb or Jesus curing the sick, not wholesome?

What’s wrong with those images?

Is there something wrong with a man who thinks that those pictures are okay?

ok fair questions!

No to me these pics arent wholesome, because they derive goodness from poverty.
Jesus is supposedly the good guy because childrens and followers are helpless and sick and poor and you need a good vagrant to give them food and healing

So Christianity springs from the instinct of wretch.

Its wholesome or the wretch, for the sick. Thats what the new testament is about isnt it.

Im honest.

I think the Jesus is totally ok. But his peoples shouldnt assume hes welcome to every party. Im not going to make Odinic rituals in a Church on sunday. You see how that would be really rude.

this contains good runes!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY3n5qt8qbs[/youtube]
freya.jpg

I wonder if anyone can illuminate the rune at 1:53

A letter from Fixed Cross to Lyssa.

[i]Hello Lyssa

I hope this finds you well.
There is a short history I wish to share.

For a while the female poster Mongoose was on our forum, posting love songs to me. At one point she approached me about you and your posts about me. I said I did not mind that you write so much about me, as you are runic.

As soon as that had transpired however, she began to talk about peace where I spoke of war and oath. It seemed she couldn’t control herself, and within a day or two she left, tail between legs, leaving behind only sad messages full of sorrowful indignation.

You are powerful indeed. I don’t know exactly what happened, but since that moment she mentioned you to me and learned of my thoughts, Wendy has walked around without a soul. She has lost her kindness and is now a mere troll of the pale legion.

You, however even with your inabilities and inequities, are still the same as when you first scorned your love and loved your scorn for me.

A bitch that knows herself. Infinitely more beautiful than a bitch that thinks she’s a kind creature. Of which there are so many it sometimes casts a shadow on the entire fair sex.

Thanks for keeping distance, for keeping secrets, and for harnessing your powers in accordance with your nature. All the hate and loathing means nothing compared to a single runic verse.

The future of the North belongs to forces we’ve both grown intimate with. I trust you are as much looking forward to the future as I am. The same fire spreading its scent throughout our worlds.

I honestly care nothing for those who prefer words of peace in this time of war. They aren’t human, they aren’t animal, they aren’t plant - they are mere apparitions in the smoke.

This is the dawn, and streaks of red have crept into the grey.
Pale death take pale hearts, take them away!

sincerely,
Fixed Cross[/i]

Hagalaz
hail
Hell
Heal
Hurdle
heist
hectic hailstorm
hazardous passage
peril
loss
the tower of Babel
civility coming down
the abyss
reality at the bone
turning point
decision
ethics crumble around the need-fire
need-fire pines for ethos
self, daemon
in the white cold
that purified all the shit
cracked its molecules
dust to vacuum
the eye of the will opens
speaks in judgment at the self
as the self, reborn
Hagalaz, Hail
storm, wanton loss
or so it seems…
the owls are not what they seem
the night seems not
only the mind
and even it ceases to make things seem
Hagalaz comes with the anger of Thor
when things have piled up too much
in the wrong way
and beg to fall
Clean Shower
Odins number
Hagalaz

O Urf

ground us

like Heraklit

fragmented yet flux fire
no subtle tracings
only Prometheus cave
Haphaestion
Chirons eternal wound
life is life that cuts into life
did you know this already?
the sea washes away whatever it touches
to wash, to touch,
heathenism
pagan wounds, pagan scourge, pagan earth
yet desolate skies
with Egyptian gods and their funeral processions
blackening the stars
who is Sirius? who is Aldebaran, Antares, watcher of the West? War will be, Regulus falls.

Command, sire.

Command your storm

Europe is yours.

It was the prospect of ‘civilization an sich’ that killed the human spirit.
A formulaic elimination of culture.

Civilization - to what end?
fuck, eat, sleep.
civilization equals animality
culture belongs to the more ferocious creature.

Thanks be to Odin.

Life is good.

Earth is good.

Being is good.

Good is being.
Good is earth.
Good is life.

Well, healthy life.

Thank you for this.

That befits you, to thank someone for his sorrow.

We need to take notice of the fact that both the classical world we revere, and the Odinic world we inhabit, both have the Raven and the Wolf as character traits.

Rome was of course initiated by wolf-sucklings Romulus and Remus, and one of Apollos animals is the Raven.
We need not explain the bond between Wolf, Raven and Odin.

There is no other wyrd.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHL5ouHd-Vs[/youtube]

This excellent fellow talks in French, if you can manage its worth it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eniqnSo_KgQ[/youtube]

So he says one meaning of Feoh is the wealth of moving freely through nature. Where the Hebrew mythology is based on a top down directed formation of the world, from an elevated to a more basal, low world, the Nordic mythology starts from the mineral, the unconscious, and extends into the plant and then animal kingdoms; the runes are often representing animals whereas the forms remind of plants.

Precursors to being, as well as primordial beings. The way potential takes angles, perspectives.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRbv7Yra4g[/youtube]

Still, the primordial conditions described here by this oracle Sigha Manning, are very reminiscent of the boundless light perceived by the desert mind. She says,

/The energy moves fast in chaos and from its rapidness a vague light was made.
/Ur moves the masses of water. By primal force. Force without will force within chaos, how gently you move me.
/Like a blank paper without its song written the potential of movement from an unknown place
/for in the beginning I replenished myself with eternal youth.

For the ladies:

[tab]A rune-group participant relays his experiences.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdVzJKbmCsY[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPBlM0DlZ-g[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNz9T7GzlJ8[/youtube][/tab]

The first guy relates Feoh to Jupiter. An expansive rune that is, like runes are, “difficult” - they can’t be commanded to do anything, they are as he says, savage.

Also Aries
The Magician Trump, “assez jeune”
And also the Devil
Horned

Earthly wealth, hard to control, sets things in motion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljzL6j332GY[/youtube]

Some rune craft

God of Raven
God of Wolves
God of Arrows

Destroy my enemies.

Wunjo
Joy

Wunjo, Wonne
Wind of fame
fury of the dance where everything seems light. Light-headed. Big-headed.
When the storm comes, one is ready, inflated, with wealth, love power and magnitude -
all will fall away, but Wunjo will be remembered.
Wunjo is described in the books of old because the other books didnt survive
All gods are winners, Wunjo is at the heart of all gods.
How does he dance so lightly? “I could only believe in a god that knows how to dance” -
Wonne, winning - whirlwind of wealth, the thing you just can’t help looking at.
Winning seems easy - thats why its so nice. It looks like it comes all natural.
Losing seems hard. And it is. Wunjo knows this, this is why she is so proud of her win, of herself, of the fact that she stands out, as a beacon to all those that don’t want to lose and are ready to do the ultimate thing: be awesome.
Its scary, Wunjo has a big head, a rams head, she is steady like a bull, and she can sting like a bee, but talk to her and you will find her soft spoken, one and all warmth, willingness to let you share in her splendor; she will mockingly be that Sun of Zarathustra’s address; what would she be without those that bathe in her light? And she will mercifully let you think that she is shining all for you. Wunjo, Victory, Venus. There can be only one.
End of the first Futhark Aett.

Wunjo.