alpha chicks and beta chicks

That would only work if your home overlooks the sea, right on the beach.
Otherwise, how would you get her from your home to the car to the sea?

That’s a happy, fun scene. It brings me back.

Looks like bride kidnapping, which is still practiced in Central Asia and some other parts of the world, though it’s more of a formalized ritual now that’s executed between families. I was watching one of the docs about it, recently. The family does all the choosing, neither bride nor groom have a final say so in the matter, actually, and it’s a whole-community affair. The bride’s family looks for a rich family for their daughter and the groom’s family wants to make sure the bride is pretty and well-behaved. And then they do this elaborate spectacle play out of it where the groom’s family “kidnaps” the bride and hides her, and then the bride’s family comes “to the rescue” and then both parties negotiate as to how much the groom’s family should pay to the bride’s family for her. But it’s done kind of backwards now. The bride’s family picks which groom’s family should abduct their daughter (basically, sell her off) and then they play out the thing out. I could only imagine what it must have been like back in the days.

The whole point of rape is that permission is never given.

Most rapists are forcibly restrained in realm of sexual frustration and hurt, against their will.

That’s great. So you can feel good about yourself while these “awkward, undesirable and desperate” guys commit suicide while dozens of women are knocking at your door trying to fuck you.

Either way, it doesn’t matter to me. Someone shouldn’t rot 6 months in jail for giving someone a black eye that only lasts for a day.

So if I’m a victim of a crime, then its my fault if the perpetrator is female? Because I used poor judgement in taking her out to dinner and shit? You’re kidding right?

Pretty sure you’re a sock puppet of the biggest dick head on earth, but this is an excellent post, and a valid point.

Someone search for “Caleb Brantley”. A woman struck him at a bar. He struck her back. She told the police up on questioning that she his him because he disrespected her. Witnesses on the scene confirmed she hit him first. They let him go. Then they found 2 people who say he was the aggressor later on, and are attempting to prosecute him now. He’s set to enter the NFL draft. So the bad publicity on its own has already cost him substantial financial gains. The woman said she hit him first. Should be be able to sue her for lost wages given that her assault upon him and his act of self defense will decrease his draft stock?

Why didn’t they arrest her the minute she admiited to her crime? Why did they continue investigating him in spite of the woman’s confession that she was the one who assaulted him?

Isn’t the verbal attack the assault and the physical attack the battery? Sounded like he assaulted her first. What did he say to her?

If you’re right, then they should both be arrested. Right?

Also, the assault/battery distinction is only in some jurisdictions. And I think everyone should agree that hurting someone’s feelings isn’t equivalent to hitting them.

If he did not threaten her, she should be arrested too. They didn’t mention him having any injuries so I assume she slapped him with her open palm and not a beer bottle. Based on the severity of her injuries, his sentence should reflect that severity.

There are some women who can coldcock a person similar to a man. Usually the women don’t have the repetitive speed though to ensure a knock out. Martial artists would have more stamina, but most street fighters rely on their first punch to end a conflict quickly unless they have major anger issues, then they have to be dragged off of the person who they’ve already beaten unconscious.

So you think that laws relating to assault should discriminate between men and women?

What do you mean by discriminate?

Whose sock puppet am I supposed to be and WHY would you believe that?

I dunno man.

I was on the site from 2014 which is more than 3 years now, I have almost 3k posts and my views changed a lot since when I first came here… that sounds like a sockpuppet to you?