alpha chicks and beta chicks

Whose sock puppet am I supposed to be and WHY would you believe that?

I dunno man.

I was on the site from 2014 which is more than 3 years now, I have almost 3k posts and my views changed a lot since when I first came here… that sounds like a sockpuppet to you?

Maybe I’m just being paranoid.

Mr.,

There are some built-in discriminational factors in some US jurisdictions concerning excessive force often reserved for those persons who possess lethal weapon capabilities (black belts, professional fighters), but in most cases, reasonable force is the basis of prosecution in battery cases. Since Modern folks exhibit a lack of better judgement and self-restraint (throw into the mix, alcoholic beverages or other drugs), maybe discrimination does need to occur not only between the sexes, but also to protect the elderly. Mr. Brantley chose to punch rather than slap the girl back by doing so his use of force crossed from reasonable to excessive. Caleb wasn’t fighting for his life.

Kind of a stretch don’t ya think?

Caleb has no defense for his show of force. It would be a stretch to defend Caleb.

Self defense? That’s a pretty widely accepted defense. You’re making the argument that a woman can hit a man, and that at best, if he returns a blow in self defense, that he should remain cognizant enough while under attack to be careful not to hit her back too hard.

Where does the woman’s responsibility kick in? At what point is a person who’s being assaulted able to claim duress resulting in an inability to remain so cognizant?

Plus you don’t have to hit someone very hard to knock them out. You just have to hit them just right. If someone starts hitting me, I assume they want to fight. I don’t want to fight, so I would try and end it quickly. I wouldn’t think that I would have any duty of care toward a person who is hitting me.

If somebody hits you there is a low possibility, but still a possibility that you fall and hit your head the wrong way, which could kill you. Another possibility is that the person attacking you wants to kill you.

It is absurd to me that you should go easy on somebody who 1) might be trying to kill you and 2) whether they intend to kill you or not, they are assaulting you without your consent and their actions COULD result in you dying.

So, he wasn’t slapped but pushed? The story keeps morphing. Brantley knew her, he doesn’t know her. If they had a romantic history, that puts another spin on it. He pushed her or he punched her? Now the original police report is in contention as falsified? What a mess. Both should be arrested.

Wendy, you think she’ll get arrested? He’ll probably end up paying for her dental work, publicly apologizing, losing 10 million in contract money, and doing probation. She’ll get a counselor and a blanket and 15 minutes of fame as a victim.

Excessive force comes with a hefty price doesn’t it? Why don’t men understand this concept? He wasn’t threatened by her, he was pissed off and he overreacted which is his lesson. Her lesson was not to lay her hands on any guy…period.

Men have never respected women by and large, but men are inclined to feel that they deserve respect from women regardless of their behavior towards women.

I see. Something special happens when we start talking about groups instead of individuals. You get what I’m saying?

Aside from that, should a hot stove burn someone less than it does someone else out of respect for the differences between the hands that touch it?

It’s not about respect. It’s about self control. You seem to be saying that you prefer a world where the woman in this case has less of an obligation to control herself than the man does. This seems biased, and thereby sexist. Am I reading you wrong? Are you being reasonable? Or are you being political?

I would also dispute the notion that men by and large don’t respect women. If what you say is true, and men are stronger, then pretty much every right women have is a result of men respecting them.

Desiring a world that’s different from the one you’re in is a sure fire way to cognitive dissonance. Ask any Buddhist. Better to see how things are and work within the framework of reality than to spend your time upset that things aren’t some other way.

Few things are more despicable than somebody who starts a fight, but then asks for mercy and demands the one they are attacking to go easy on them… pathetic.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJaD1njC0c4[/youtube]

Mr. wrote

I got to stop ya. Is this the part where you say sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? Because if you said that, that would be a fucking lie. Words cut deeper than knives at times. So Caleb and the coldcocked girl exchanged words first. Caleb disrespected her which lead to her over-reaction towards the slap/push which lead to his over-reaction of knocking her out. Where was his self-control to not engage this woman? From the beginning I stated that if he did not threaten her, she should be arrested for laying hands on him, so how is that letting her off?

Over the last one hundred years, woman have begun to respect themselves to ensure change, no longer waiting for men to evolve rather taking matters into their own hands. Sure, the feminist’s are rabid because they still believe that men are capable of respecting them. That’s never going to happen and they are never going to be safe.

The family fascade is no longer intact for the women are no longer as dependent on men to exist. In China, women basically don’t exist due to the lack of respect for women. A lot of bachelors looking for love, but no women. lolz [Will the Chinese be a superpower if there are no Chinese left? They are going to have to drastically mix with other ethnicities, decimating their gene pool. Shoot, digressing.]

Stop the whining then about poor Caleb’s victim hood. I’m not the one with the problem, I only talk crazy to those talking crazy. The actual police let her off. I’m not the one having a trouble with reality, you are.

Who are you talking to and what’s your point with the cartoons? :laughing:

Wendy. You’re a bigot, and its the kind of views that you’re espousing that cause people in general to lose respect for certain kinds of women.

She hit him first. You learn in kindergarten the importance of that fact…or at least you’re supposed to.