The Tree of Life Exploded

Points stationed all along the spine or the body head-top to the fountain of excretion down lower, how to merge or connect these islands of distant majesty, seeing how the body is endowed with symmetrical altitudes from various ascending panels of spring leads to the willful creations of a life animated machinery, eradication of base temptations and finalized lineups proceeding from the crown of power held as mind-potential extract valuable empirical observational outer stratum pieces brought within greenery outputs flames of frolicking freedom.

So by liberating Frenzy, a crazy sketch of bodily proportions to rip the clearing paper of the present time, we can influence the course of action separated pillars of reason gravitate, unlock, restore, and push grandiose thoughts and bubbling perception to the forefront of future pinnacle traces of a well-ranked system of where we begin, where too much hunger based satisfaction with food, or thought for the particularly detached can yank yonder rapture for the supremely-ascended doorways floating as indomitable anchors way up in the most watery subsistence to drain health and promise happiness and prophetic reputation as the most high and elite archon of elite status and supreme commanding might to steer the storm and will the world.

Yeah, thanks man, You’ve noticed the foremost quality of the Tree of Life - it is the tree of Life.
In the supernal triad I simply had to acknowledge to myself that twenty lifetimes isnt enough to do them full justice, let alone one video - so I had no acute challenge apart from simply relaying the basic concepts from a few angles, and making a nice video around it. But Chesed actually demanded I transform my life into that of someone who can talk with authority about God. You were right about that idea that the teaching is the learning.

Yes. We’ve seen how Lucifer is a Daathian experience, and it manifests directly into Chesed, and as such it also activates Geburah.
But here’s the thing. Lucifer isn’t perfect. Neither is Chesed. They are powerful, all-powerful even relative to what is under their Logos, Eye, but they are simply in error about a great many things.
The god above these Chesedic worlds and world-gods is Chokmah, which I will need to revisit many, many times to convey a true picture. Chesed was the first sephira I could truly do some justice, as it is a limited thing.

Ive heard similar analogies on one of my travels through the US, I ended up in an ashram near Nevada City.
It was very itchy at first, the meditating, I remember - at least the sitting meditation. I started out with Wong Kiew Kits books, meaning I meditated standingly, which is much nicer and less itchy, because you just are in a cleanlier position, its more of a clean balance you’re seeking, not so erotic, like the lotus where the hips are emphasized. Yoga is Venutian in this sense, Zen is more…ascetic.

Yeah, that works.
The path is singular, but the walker is not. Thus:, Nietzsche says: “Formula for our happiness: a Yes, a No, a straight line, a goal.”

The will to become monadic is the natural fruit of the dyadic mind, which torments.
the mosquitoes are spirit making us aware of our torment. Breaking through our sedation.
For some it comers not as mosquitoes but like a sledgehammer from the sky or an arrow i the heart.

I guess great minds do think alike sometimes.

Most likely there was a large stellium in the sky involving the outer planets, such as a Pluto Neptune Uranus conjunction. The last time we had a Pluto Neptune conjunction we had the likes of Tolkien, Yogananda, Krishnamurti, Rhudyar, and also Hitler, Mao… De Gaulle, Haile Selassie - and Heidegger, Lovecraft and Huxley, and the list goes on.

Ok what the hell
I did a check for 2500 years ago.
I was exactly right. Pluto Neptune Uranus conjunction happened around 575 BC.

Jesus Christ. Excuse my language I always freak out by astrology. Its the most powerful method there is. Not normal.

Anyway, there you have it, thats whats happened.
I can also tell you the next time this is going to happen, but only if you want to know.

Around 1993 there was a Neptune Uranus Saturn conjunction in Capricorn - also gave birth to a remarkable generation.

Well, it’s pretty bad, with the enormous sexslavemarkets in Lybia and the cooking of children in ovens in Syria, and the people responsible being wildly popular moralists in their own country - it’s been horrific; I even think we very narrowly escaped annihilation around 2015, I wont go into that. If my judgment is anything close to accurate, we’ve been through the eye of the needle. As bad as it looks now to many people, it’s only what’s has been built up for a long time that is now coming to light, now that we have a perfect scapegoat. We now have a leader who came to power by being mocked. He is the first man in written history that fed on being ridiculed with such success. This can only be an event of Daath, and it demands extreme vigilance of all capable minds - within this stage, which many experience as a cosmic joke, integrity of word and deed of the populace is being demanded. In other words: Geburah knocks.

Could you quote these ?

Mildness applies in the sense of refinement. Kether, Daath, Tipharet, Yesod and Malkuth are all refined balances.
The ejaculation of force into form is not itself enough to account for the middle pillar to come into being, there is a 9 month period of pregnancy in humans, the refinement of the force-form dynamic into a living process.
The left and right pillars can be seen as the father and mother, whose drive is to unite in a single truth, a monad.

I think you’ll be able to benefit from watching the Chesed video. I explain how this “Mercy” is apparently not such a perfect translation, given the reaction of a Jewish kid, and then go on to explain how violent this sphere really is.

Thought itself requires multiplicity, and the Tree is a means to attain monadic consciousness through the full explication and satisfaction of the greatest thinkable multiplicity. It can be seen as a pure challenge for the integrating mind - not two, but ten contradicting statements to be unified into one single mindstate - which naturally would be extremely powerful in its outward effect, but also perfectly refined.

The world itself - The Dionysian as blood within the Apollonian body.
Ultimately there is only marble and sculptor, or in kabbalistic terms, path and walker.

I would be more interested in learning the historical context of this system, how it came about and why, before I would actually consider it seriously in itself. That’s just me. There are many ways of looking at things and the surrounding historical environment is one of them. I do believe that most things that come about have a function or come out of perceived necessity. To know more about it would mean to learn more about its historical/cultural background. And that, too, would take a lot of time and study.

Jacob … about some more thoughts on your video about Chesed … stemming from your comment … paraphrasing … " suppose there was a group. of people … liberal minded … egalitarian … who encountered an individual who held wildly different views/beliefs"

For me … a micro example of the history/evolution of humanity.

Group Think.png

Back to your hypothetical scenario … how is the contradiction resolved?

History suggests … most often with conflict, hostility, violence, mutation(figurative not literal), death. All very Darwinian … a materialistic view of life on this planet.

As your videos on Kabbalah indicate … the fathers of Kabbalah, Daoism, Buddhism, Shamanism and so on and so on thought otherwise.This small community of courageous and curious giants in the history of mankind ventured deeper into the void … the unknown … attempting to extract rational and logical knowledge that lays deep within the shadows of the void.

We are fortunate to have the privilege of standing on their shoulders … yet … we must not shirk our responsibility to advance their search and/or propagate their findings among the current generations of peoples on the planet.

Coming to understand their ‘understanding’ is only the first step … yes? … no?

Back to my cartoon … the open minded individual will ‘see’ the macro symbolism in the cartoon. For example … the four or five people in the box symbolize a yuge and well entrenched ideological collective … note the old man among children. The young boy outside the box symbolizes a younger and not so large collective … with no boundaries … no box to contain it.

Your comments about Trump triggered a memory … Tolstoy’s thoughts embedded in his novel “War and Peace”. I am posting them here … they seem so relevant.

Finally, your words … “for the first time in history” … while you were referring to the US Presidential election … for me your words apply to the current moment for mankind. Today there are several “firsts” for mankind … no more language barrier(s), logarithmic culture travel, speed of communication.

[b]

[/b]

I appreciate this feminine take on the Tree - I say feminine as it is entirely Earthly, and the tree becomes relatively more feminine as the Sephirot prorgess downward. Malkuth, Sovereignty, is the pure feminine.
In any case, I dont have the answer. The studying of sources that Ive been able to do has been a confusing affair that points different possibilities.
(1) it emerged deep in the eastern regions of Jewish mysticism in the northern Balkans anytime in the dark ages, where my fathers family is from, a line I suspect mixed with a lot of strange nordic blood that harbored “magicians” of weird physiological acts, one of whom reportedly attempted a golem. In any case, that could be true, that some shaman type genius came up with it.
(2) It was designed by the same people that engineered the older, Orion oriented pyramids of Egypt
(3) It emerged in the Hellenic culture of Alexandria in a revival of old Egyptian severity and love of form
(4) It is the Ark of the Covenant
(5) The Archangel Metatrons former incarnation Hermes Trismegistes came up with it…

and we might speculate further.
From a sociological and ethnological perspective I would opt for Northeastern Europe or Alexandria. From a kabbalists perspective it could be anything, it just makes too much inherent sense to clearly suggest ethnographic limits. In this sense it wouldn’t surprise me if it was carried from Egypt in the ancient days.

I am curious myself. Not by any kind of wisdom alone - it is the sanctimony that needs to be tested, and this is conveniently imminent given the near absolute sanctimoniousness of mankind in his current form.
I do know what the principle is by which it unfolds - the quest for the strongest value.
After nihilism, man heats up again, becomes from goo a soup, a new primordial brew where his near dead soul is disintegrated and from its parts, new soulforms can emerge. A soulform is a Chesed -
the spirit is the sounds certainty of purpose, of direction, the certainty in his soul of his highest value. “God” is what most term this value - “happiness” is also an aim of many, silly ones, as happiness is the path to “God”, its not an aim. And happiness, as we all know if we are honestly looking back, involves a lot of pain. Nietzsche: Happiness is overcoming. God is the object of the will that becoimes indifferent to its own suffering, and compassionate outward. Compassion is an act of abundance, it is the act of abundance.
This is Chesed in the ideal form, or as Nietzsche touches it, it would be part of the Bestowing Virtue. But the entire pillar of Force is such virtue.
We might say the pillar of Mercy is Athens and that of Severity Sparta, and the pillar of mildness or equilibrium or consciousness (re: Sauwelios) is the unfathomable period of time that these states were competitors and allies against great evils - the middle pillar is Dionysus, as Nietzsche wopuld have it. In yoga this is reflected in the painful bliss of the rising Kundalini.

Courage is central here. All passive philosophy takes one thing for granted: effort. “There simply is force, and it just happens to form this world.” The purest of armchair-philosophies - the refusal or inability of to identify oneself and ones human drives as the only template to read the nature of the world itself - the idea that one can read the world without suffering it and being transformed by it.

One must consciously transmit consciousness from stage to stage, type to type, degree to degree and back again in order to know what it means to know something, to forget something, to retrieve it in a different form from the cauldron. When Pisces turns to Aries, we remember, it feels like things are more and better the same than theyve ever been - or they feel like a faint memory of what was once real, depending on how deep we are involved in our psyche.

Perhaps, but there are many steps involved in it, and it can, I would go so far as to say, not be reached without accomplishing a great deal of earthly and human feats. It is only experience that moves one up and down the tree - each path is called a path of subjective experience, where two different states of consciousness are bridged, by a bridge that is built by ones own psychic/physiological resources, “heart”, “imagination”, “will”, “courage”, “substance”, “soul”, “merit”, virtue", “nature”.

Except his love for the people in the box.
But yes. The picture reminded me of the Chinese sign of the Dragon.

Napoleon might agree in this case: he said he felt driven by inexorable necessity, that once it would fall away, would leave him like a leaf in the wind.
The vikings call this necessity rlog, which in Dutch is the name for War.

Still, it is my own view that without individuals and their quests , there is no whole.

Kether is the individual. Malkuth is his kingdom, his accomplishment, and in the broader sense, the entire world of all individual efforts, and the chemistries between them.
The One God is only the boundless void, which necessitates being but doesnt prescribe what.
the rest is war, fire, will, until it finally reaches a state of peace in Earth, woman, home, land, realm, lore, myth, gods, ritual, feast, eternity. Or the heart-filling conviction that one has, through ones good efforts, ended up in heaven, and the discovery that the effort one has been making to get to this point is the very same substance of which the world is made, and will always be made - then one is born in heaven, and driven only to produce increase of life and value on the Earth, which is itself this effort, of which one is from then on an inextricable part, which translates into a never ceasing gratitude and pride, and willingness to go all the way for what ever has, after all the travails remained intact; that one conviction that formed ones realm, ones worth - and that will become the Name, which is the mirror of eternity.

Lots of overlap in our thinking … encouraging :slight_smile:

Your words that stood head and shoulders above the crowd this morning:

[b]

[/b]

Your above comment requires that individuals give priority to their personal experiences … the trivial experiences are often the most important … in their daily lives. How many people engage in this type of activity? IMO few … very few. Maintaining a diary doesn’t cut it. “The unexamined life is not worth living” … Socrates.

How much has been written … spoken … that traces it’s roots to Socrates/Plato? The intrinsic value of personal experience seems to be such a tiny fraction of this yuge body of text. Armchair philosophers indeed!

1. [b]

[/b]

I agree and hope the ‘love’ you speak of will become contagious and spread like fire. :slight_smile:

I don’t want to digress from the theme of this thread but I saw this photo today and thought it was an appropriate addition.

Tree of Life 8-[

This tree crosses the abyss, has requirement of all its resources to do so, and is weighed down by all its mass in contradiction of that effort -
but then, it doesnt move from one side to the other, it simply dwells on the threshold.

How exactly this predicament occurred, I wonder… where did the seed take root? Im looking for signs of the Earth having split underneath it. Which is what an encounter with Daath can be like.

I love this picture … it speaks volumes and volumes … and volumes.

Fixed Cross … you introduced the terms “abyss” … “contradiction” … “Da’at”. Unfamiliar language for me yet a cursory Google tour quickly brought your words into perspective.

The picture reminds me of St Augustine’s book … the “City of God” … where he argues that humanity is on a pilgrimage from the City of Man to the City of God … crossing the abyss/chasm that separates the two cities is impossible if resources are limited to human capabilities.

[b]

[/b]

Agreed … yet the photo suggests at some point remnants of the rather large tree will be all that remains on both sides of the abyss.
[b]

[/b]

If one accepts the photo as a symbolic rendition of the history of humanity … and the planet … lots of empirical evidence points to an answer … “points”.

[b]

[/b]

Delighted to learn the above words relate to Jacob’s OP … maybe I have encountered “Daath” many times without recognizing him/her/it.

Aleister Crowley described the Abyss as follows:

[b]

[/b]

Thank you very much.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUTaALDSezY[/youtube]

[b]

[/b]

For some strange reason these words jumped out at me as I was scanning through page 2 of your OP … your May 25th post … before I learned that your latest video is on the topic of Geburah.

I listened to your video … yet … somehow most of my intellectual energy, including intuition, was trying to figure out why I found the 2 words “Geburah knocks” so exciting.

The words “insightful” and “prophetic” popped into my mind.

Geburah as ‘judgement’ seemed to resonate strongly.

While you spent a little time talking about America/Trump … more about Germany/Europe … what are your thoughts on the larger human family … humanity?

Perhaps we live in a period of powerful “Geburah” … translates to a weak period of Chesed … right?

What will “judgement” look like?

IMO “judgement” will not be uttered through the mouth of a ‘pope’ … ‘dali lama’ … patriarch … political leader etc.

Judgement will be an “event” … the message carried by the “event” will be understood by a very large chunk of humanity because this same large chunk of humanity will personally witness the “event” . As you mentioned true strength is in the individual.

I’m tickled by the parallels of “Geburah” and the story of Fatima … 1917 … 100 years ago. The Fatima “event” on October 13th 1917 was apparently witnessed by around 70,000 people … obviously a crowd far too small to exert any influence on humanity. Perhaps another “event” is on the near term horizon that will be witnessed personally by a much much larger crowd.

I can ALSO see it as more a beautiful symbol of Life. It just utterly refuses to give up the things which it is attached to. As long as it can withstand its environment, it will remain.

I wonder if there was an explanation which went along with the image. I would be interested in knowing its physical reality, its upheavel. It has the courage to be as Paul Tillich spoke about - to keep on being.

Geburah Knocks… Ha, yes. But this is precisely the message of this video.

Several people who are loyal viewers have told me they preferred the old ones, and asked me why it was so much about Germany and painted a bleak picture. But that is what Geburah is. It gives the message we aren’t happy to hear, but we do need to consider.

Trumps victory has already caused a paradigm shift, and it was a Geburic event, cleaning away the excesses of unchecked Chesed, as I allude to in the video.

Germanys victory is also a Geburic action, but since I am European, and literally everyone I know there is continuously completely rattled by the events of the past two decades, for me the weight of this message on Germany is the greatest. It is the most important message right now, as pertains to a global order. As I see it.

I think the west, since WWII, has been excessively Chesedic, and we will more and more be experiencing Geburahs severe hand the coming decades. For people who can’t help but be honest, this will be an intense relief. For those that try to see the positive in even the most dreadful hells that other people go through, it will probably feel like the end of the world.

Interesting comments about Judgment.
In the Tree, Judgment is also a path between two Sephirot, namely, Hod (Intellect) and Maluth (The Kingdom). I will get there, eventually.
But as for the judgment that Geburah represents, and it absolutely does represent a judgment, this will not come in the forum of authorities, but in te form of many similar events, trends, just a turnaround of the way things are being concluded.

Idealism is dead, for the coming time. Idealism is the buildup of a Chesedic sphere. What we are heading into now is the breakdown of it to its most bare necessities. The natural disasters are typical Geburic events, throwing people back in bare necessities and forcing them to appreciate what they have.

Weve seen three quarters of a century of increasingly irrational Chesedism, resulting in the near election of the true Antichrist, the pedophile queen of genocide. She could rise to the near top because people wanted to believe her feel-good (Chesed) stories and avoid the somewhat challenging truth about themselves and their values (Geburah).

I do. The most powerful metaphors and images of mystery, of man before the threshold, of indeed screens or veils, symbols that draw our fascination but allow us to relent before the abyss - I think this is largely the purpose they serve, these symbols, ironically - to prevent is from (carelessly) crossing over. They leave us content with fascination, wondering what lies beyond, without prematurely plunging forward. It is said that to cross the abyss prematurely simply cause one to fall in, and lose ones individuality.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4z5PESmRo8[/youtube]

I had to undo my sobriety a bit for this one.
Or no wait, I did this to get a bit less sober.

For those of you who want to take the leap and try path working, here is an invaluable, and very rare document that I found on the pragmatic protocol.
In literature, this is extremely hard to acquire.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7Ewp4QJ7w[/youtube]

Has anyone tried these meditations, or studied this subject in the meantime?

Its pretty rare to find people to discuss this with.

So what are all of these sefirots positioned along our axis at the center of our superstructure? How does magic twinkle above the crown and send radio signals to echo through the cascades of mist blanketing our grid we manipulate through the extradimensional sorcery of chakra activation? To tap into such energies could make 1 rattle with the psychic gifts and penetration that such powers would inflict.