Dan~ videos

ahh so that’s how you all get down is it, letting the inner fowl depth of a human on full display to delve deeper into a human understanding so we can assess it intellectually and come to profound conclusions with our findings here on this earthly planet?

youtu.be/WWghWsjeNRM

Here is Jared describing mormonism in his own words.

I will be uploading 3 more videos soon, after being silent for a while.
Soon.

youtu.be/5l6zQzKYlHM

here I interpret Joe’s message as the idea that bigotry and hate-stupidities are the main problems humanity has.

youtu.be/uFUD02y4nSk
this above is my attempt at a continuation about the issue.

youtu.be/PaGvAtGVVUo
more of me

Was that really you? Nice to finally see you Dan.

Yup that’s little old me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubkbTfDSCDM

Daniel Time!

youtu.be/W11Xa0n8smo

Here i am talking about a few religious ideas.
As you can tell i am having a little bit of a hard time making the video good enough.
But I tried anyways. Surely you will understand.

youtu.be/fNZKFhxR30A

I wonder if maybe I’ve touched nirvana.
I tried to talk about it here^

Btw, using that method along with some specific practices, you can greatly enhance you general intelligence, even to the point of, to a limited degree, “reading the minds of others”. No magic involved. Programmers are desperately attempting to get computers to do the same thing. Everything has a cause and a method.

This seemed like mostly a form of peace, not a form of intelligence.
What is your methods?

When the water is most calm, the most minuscule affects can be seen and felt. To get in tune with the general affectance of life was the aim of the Shaolin. And of course, bringing such peace is the first step, regardless of how.

After the extreme peace has been established and settled, it becomes time to establish “contact” with the ocean of affectance within which you life. And to do that means that you start very slowly attending to it through your senses.

This is merely a first stage exercise, but you seem to be at that stage, so…

As you lay (or sit) in that pseudo-dead state of deep, deep peace, everything extremely relaxed, choose to focus upon a single finger and very very slowly move it. As it just begins to move, stop. Think about how it felt. Don’t forget that feeling. Think about it again. Don’t forget it. Then move it a tiny bit more and stop. Again, note the feeling. And then think again about that first feeling, combine them. Don’t forget them. Move a little more and stop. Remember back upon every tiny sensation from beginning to current. Never forget what you sensed. Its best to keep the eyes closed at first to limit how much the mind must assimilate. But don’t leave out whatever you might smell or hear. Note every, every tiny sensation.

Continue such incremental and gradual motion as to very, very slowly attempt to sit up or stand up, probably taking hours to accomplish. Never forgetting any portion of the entire experience that was in fact, the reality of your life and something with which an inner part of you has had to be dealing since before your birth - a part of you mostly ignored by “you”. Reattach your consciousness to its beginnings and essence, its effort to attend to its senses. Go back over the experience of merely attempting to stand from a laying position until you can recall every instant of it very clearly. You will become amazed at how much more alert you learn to be to details that others never see. And it is from those details that enhanced intelligence flourishes.

There is a great deal of sensory information involved in the memory of that short movement. While you are in such a peaceful state, your mind allows for growth toward being able to attend to so much information all at once. And that is mostly what intelligence is - attending to the available information, attending to your actual situation and life (aka “attending to God, the Affectance, the Akosha field”). The normal, “natural”, man ignores most of what he encounters for sake of lusting toward some rise of desire. In that process, the brain forgets how to attend. So by reestablishing the initial concern, the more mature brain acquires far more relevant information than previously considered in its thoughts.

That is the first stage of a practice to reinforce the brain’s harmony with it’s situation and thus also, the mind. It must be practiced so as to make more permanent neurological paths. Eventually, there is no need to move so slowly at all, not even any effort to attempt to remember. As soon as you choose to remember what was around you yesterday or perhaps last week, the sensations, images, sounds, and smells will all be presented back to you for further investigation, much like a hypnosis session … without the hypnosis.

This practice you described is something other than meditation, JSS? Also, how do you know that your memories aren’t clouded by your present subjective inclinations towards or away from hard reality, like the mind playing tricks with your memories to make them more acceptable, more organized, perfect.

Meditation merely sets the stage, calms the waters. But for what purpose have you calmed? Where might you want to go from there? If your goal is merely to be at absolute peace, death is the easiest way.

You are trying only to remember what moving your figures, toes, and limbs felt like as to attempt you sit up or stand. Why would your mind be going to a lot of trouble to deceive you? And frankly, it wouldn’t matter all that much even if it did, as long as you practice the remembering because that is what plays into your goal of enhanced intelligence. Even totally fictional video games practice intelligence skills.

And after a little practice, you have unfounded suspicion on one hand and over whelming evidence on the other hand. QED.

I tried to emerge myself in the meditation i did.
I tried to copy each step.
But this time, nothing happened.
I’m confused and i wonder : did a part of me get immune to this state?
I was so relaxed i felt like i was melting and so at peace.
But could too much relaxation kill a person on the inside?
Who’s really calling the shots around here?

Meditation is the removal of “trying”. If you are trying, you are not meditating, not removing the minuscule efforts that keep you anxious. You are insufficiently depressed from perceptions of hope. The first time, although perhaps not even trying at all, your hope for success was probably minimum, if existent at all. You succeeded only because “you” didn’t really believe in your own effort, in your self, in your trying.

Apparently the first time it was something new, allowed in for sake of an avenue untaken, “giving it ALL up”. The second time held expectations, hopes for success in trying. A “part of you” was not giving up - the very demon that prevents you from your goal.

Your conscious is completely unaware of most of your inner self. The waters ripple, you know not from what. They still by means by your eyes unseen. You didn’t really think that it took all of those Buddhists practicing throughout their entire lives without cause, did you? Accomplishing the stillness of the waters is no small feat.

Not “You”.
You lack self-fidelity (aka “confidence”). When one lacks confidence what he succeeds at is not of his own choosing. Confidence is the state wherein the more significant influences within agree to the proposed effort, much like a well trained military regiment or a unanimous vote in Congress. There can be no disagreement in effort from within, no dissension in the ranks. The vote must be at least nearly unanimous. Why did you think all of those governments have always demanded that all dissenters be silenced and removed. Maximum effect, especially in stilling of the waters, requires maximum cooperation, whether for good or for bad.

Your initial mediation worked due to your lack of confidence in trying to do anything at all (subtle depression, no perception of hope). And your next effort failed because of your lack of confidence in not trying to do anything at all (too much perceived hope due to the prior success). You tried to hard because you wanted too desperately.

It is a classic case. In short, you are insufficiently whole, (aka “holy”).

To successfully meditate at will requires gaining an inner confidence toward at least that one effort, although more complete confidence would be much better. One cannot command oneself to be depressed from all hope. Although with proper belief, one can certainly convince oneself to give up trying - a dangerous avenue to intentionally turn down. Your belief must be truly sincere. And often that isn’t enough, the medical world can still prevent any hope in stilling the waters, quite easily.

https://youtu.be/DIHtveBgh-I
Without the ability to act and follow through, any amount of freedom is basically nothing.
That’s my argument against the extreme, do what ever you want, crowd.

also if you think you are completely free, it may blind you to your lack of freedom, which is ironic, but a bad thing.

https://youtu.be/QUFksWH9zqg
Here i am basically trying to make the statement that if religion is anything,
it is a tool for influence, acquiring and changing humans.