Memoirs of Madness

This kindle version is free for the holiday week, check it out. It’s a good read, I guarantee it, or your money back.

amazon.com/Memoirs-Madness- … B006ZR34BE

I would be mad also if I lived in a suburb of Chicago.

Why’s that? It’s one of the best places in the nation to live. Affluent neighborhoods, some of the best dining, access to some of the greatest events in the world in the city…

Highest violent crime rates…

I assume you mean Chicago has “highest violent crime rates”, which isn’t true, that’s St. Louis. Chicago has a high murder rate in a small section of the city which is the ghetto area. It doesn’t really affect anyone outside of that small area. Also, I’m in the suburbs, which is even further away from that. Crime here is not a factor. The murder rate in Chicago gets a lot of press, but it’s really gangs shooting gangs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U … crime_rate

businessinsider.com/chicago- … ica-2017-1

Which are spilling into the suburbs. Off topic I know, couldn’t resist.

They aren’t really. You shouldn’t really talk about things as if they are true, when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I have my copy, it was really something.

When are you going to write another?

I couldn’t find the free version without having to sign up for a continued Amazon service. Did I check too late?

I don’t know but I write a lot already on my blog. Can’t really write another, when I didn’t experience any more madness after that.

I suppose I could re-write it, but eh.

No, its still free, check again its the digital book that is free, not the paperback version. You shouldn’t have to pay for Amazon Prime. You may have to sign up to register with Amazon though, I’m not sure, but it should be completely free to do so.

Angry wrote:

HA!

I meant not necessarily ‘madness’ but another book whether it be fact or fiction.

:slight_smile: There’s probably a small book of writing here, if you wish to take a gander!

ruminationfactory.wordpress.com/

Thank you for your interest, its encouraging