water chargers

So, when i drink regular tap water, it kinda burns and feels odd.
I put tap water in a bottle with stones, then the burn goes away and the water tastes different.
In the near future I will have more stones and gems for a water charger.
I’ll be using magnets too.

It’s based in a theory of how water can store subtle energy, in both positive or negative forms of energy.
Also the idea that some stones emanate positive energies or helpful energies.

Sounds like you are having a reaction to the chlorine in the water. It’s added at the water treatment plants to kill bacteria. Chlorine is a known irritant. It has been linked to increased food allergies, eczema and asthma.

Chlorine can be filtered out or boiled off. If will also gas off into the atmosphere if the water sits for a long time. That may be happening when you put in the rocks.

The “taste” of water is caused by the chemicals and minerals in the water. The taste may be changing because the chlorine is dissipated or because minerals are leaching from the rocks that you put in.

Thanks for your input / comments.
Right now I think the cause is a mix of what you said, and also the energy aspect of it.

Have you done a blind taste test? I once bought a wine aerator and was convinced it made wine taste better/different until I did a blind test to see if I could tell the difference. I couldn’t. Similarly true of pricey wines, which have been found repeatedly in blind tests to be reviewed no better than cheap wines (though not by me, I don’t buy pricey wines).

On the other hand, I did a blind test with organic milk versus regular milk. That one was surprising because I found that organic milk actually does taste better than most regular milk, but that it has more to do with the kind of container the milk comes in (organic milk usually comes in opaque plastic or cardboard containers, where regular milk comes in translucent plastic). When comparing organic milks to regular milks in a cardboard container, it was much harder to tell the difference.

Taste is such a finicky sense, it’s tough to separate the pure sensory stimuli from the full subjective experience that results from the stimuli plus our expectations, preconceptions, contextualizations, etc. about those stimuli.

I have a voltmeter coming in the mail which might be useful for checking if it is possible to charge water in a electric sense of the word.
I look forward to my voltmeter greatly.

I got a new quartz crystal, and some really strong little magnets, but still no voltmeter.
I hope ill have it by tomorrow.

I now have the volmeter.

I felt enthusiastic about the charged water.
However, if i hold the probes in the water long enough the charge seems to decrease.
It’s hard to compare the measurements of the water.

My “Jade” seems to be fake : 0.002 hz
The quartz i got was 0.030
My had only had about 0.005, but it would go up to 0.012 ish, if i squeeze my hands.
I think squeezing is the muscle electric thing which shows up.

honey is 0.010
water is lowest at 0.018 , but it starts out at 0.040

the numbers above are on the 1/20th setting.

so far common tap water has the highest charge.
i didn’t expect that.

noblebeverages.com/why-purea … ter-means/

I don’t drink tap water because of the fluoride added to it.

I have been drinking the above for a couple of years now and I can definitely taste the difference.

Below is a comment from a dissatisfied customer

and response from Noble to the above comment

lemon green tea seems to have the highest charge yet. around 0.040

Excuse me, guys, but I have to ask: why this thread is in Religion and Spirituality? With the utmost respect for what you wrote, it looks like you are joking.
Anyway, let me jump in.

I have been using these Brita filters for at least 10 years now. Occasionally I am told they are ineffective, or even harmful. Can you advice?
Thanks