A Thread To Talk About Anything.

Okay, shut it! I don’t want to know anymore now or when your 50 yrs. old still trying to play foreign college kids or the usual strippers with your bucks. No! Just no!

I’m not 50. And they play themselves.

I know that you are not fifty, but you will be in little more than a decade and I’m just telling you now that I don’t care to hear about your continuing escapades with 20-26 year old ho’s that weigh under 120 lbs. who wear butt plugs and whose ass cheeks are bony enough to see straight up and down their cracks. coughing, gagging, dry heaving

Are you using one of those accessibility functions that reads the text to you? Like for a blind person? How can you hear me?

Actually, not being able to hear you is one of God’s mercies.

No one ever expects me to sound like I do. I’m basically a white Barry White. I must smoke like 50 cigarettes a day, and I sound like a tuba when I talk. I can do, “swing low, dweet chariot” in perfect pitch.

Why are you body shaming small women?

more like…dweeb chariot…who smokes 50 cigs a day through a tuba once owned by Barry Mannilow. :laughing:

Your mom.

Because eventually you’ll start preferring certain tasks over the others (the easier and more pleasant ones) and eventually you’ll turn into an intellectual or academic (basically, out of touch with reality) who thinks he’s too good For manual labor. (This is why I brought up the Jew, although I also stereotyped).
Hiring a plumber to fix your plumbing is not the same as doing the plumbing yourself. Delegating is not doing it, only paying for it and then taking credit for the work done, and I’ve seen a lot of that in the workplace and elsewhere. Did Cheops build the pyramid? I doubt he even lifted a single rock in his lifetime. Was Obama so great because he could come up with persuasive eloquent speeches? No, somebody else wrote them for him. The Jews have said that any animal can do manual labor but not anyone can think and that why they favor segregation of manual labor and intellectual work (or delegating as you say). To that I will say that even those who believe they are great thinkers are not necessarily even barely good thinkers. Sick or incompetent kind of thinking/imagining, even if creative, is not good thinking in my opinion, and a lot of that thinking is out of touch with reality because of this segregation. Thinking on paper or idealistically is not he same as implementing it in the real world. And then people wonder why such and such system fails (I’m talking about economic and political systems here)

All so true, Fuse, and be sure to teach your little ones that ~~ when they come into being. Well, not right away of course. They need to learn to walk first. :evilfun:

How are your clouds treating you?

Working ten hour third shifts suck especially if they’re rotating.

But I certainly do hope that you will have yourself a couple more of really good meals.
Those ARE important. :mrgreen:

I’m also likely to always come up on more drugs.

Yeah like bath salts, meth and salvia.

Found a bottle of acetaminophen in a trash can the other day. Opened it up last night to take some for a headache and found that somebody had stashed a sack of dope between the lid and the seal and probably threw it away forgetting that it was there.

You sound like a real winner. Why are you going through trash cans?

I found a full bottle of acetaminophen with dope in it. Why the fuck do you think?

Because you’re a homeless drug addict with a mild headache?

Yup. I also pick food out of the trash cans, even when I’m not starving. I sit for hours staring off into space, sitting in alleys or bushes.