A Call To Men

Men and women have to drive to jasper and they s each start with a car or a truck.
The women have a car, the men have a truck.
If you have a good soul it will be like a car or truck has the same driver.
Souls don’t have gender restrictions.
Therefor either male or female beings can reach similar levels via the soul.
The world would be a better place if there were 10 genders.

I know the question wasn’t aimed at me but i wanted to post.

I think my post is more true than everyone else’s.

Wendy, I’m a violent male who rapes and beats women on a daily basis. How can A Call to Men benefit me?

My name is not Wendy . . . however . . . I don’t believe you are a violent male who rapes and beats women on a daily basis.

:laughing:

Your question is a valid one though . . .

Wendy, how can a call to men benefit me?

:smiley:

You’re right, I’m not a man. Only a boy would beat and rape women. I am but a boy. Help me, A Call to Men! Help me become a man… a real man!

A majority of women care about money but not all. It is because of that majority there is such a prevailing backlash from men. In a global deteriorating economy where men are becoming displaced into obsolescence this trend will only get worse.

Money is a sign of ability. It signals to women: this guy knows what he’s doing, he knows how to get ahead in life. That’s not to say no woman goes for men purely for his money, just that these women are most likely not being driven by their libido, but by more practical considerations (almost like they’ve given up on men). Any man who demonstrates his ability to survive in today’s world is sexy to a woman–money is merely recognized as a symptom of this ability, not the object of women’s desire.

In the technological transhumanistic driven world where many men and woman are being fazed into existential obsolescence that can be quite a difficult thing. Add in rising social and economic inequality you get the picture.

There’s never been perfect equality. But economic inequality, and inequality of opportunity, is why many women feel they have to think practically (money) when choosing a mate as opposed to with their libido. But I think that’s been the way since before the dawn of civilization, even before the dawning of our species, which is why status and might in men triggers something on a deeply instinctual level in women and ties it into their libido anyway. Evolution knows what it’s doing.

#-o =;

The org. will upgrade your awareness and make your conscience actionable making you a better man who will attract a better woman and thus a better life.

The man would have to want to change in order for this to work at all. There’s no such thing as “educating” a person that what they’re doing is wrong if they don’t think it’s wrong to begin with. In that case, you’re better off locking him up somewhere.

Becoming a better man isn’t something that you can hand over to a director or an instructor. An instructor can teach you the technical skills (emotional, cognitive, speaking, relating, etc.) but you have to point the way. You have to tell the instructor how you want to change, what to you counts as being a better man.

The problem with the technological progressive era is that it assumes all human beings have the same capacity for knowledge, information, and intelligence. This is a fallacy.

Look at my previous above comment.^^^

Telling someone that their behavior is wrong is not the same as persuading their conscience. Education can help, but, as gib noted, a person without a desire to change his conscience will likely not be persuaded. You can’t force an “upgrade” on people like you can a computer. Also, being a “better man” (whatever that entails) doesn’t guarantee female attraction, let alone a better life. You seem to have a very naive view of relationships in general, among other things.

Sadly economic materialism has supplanted everything from politics, identity, and so on.

Education? :laughing:

Stat wrote

Well the org. A Call To Men recruits better men, to teach boys how to be better men. It’s not set up to persuade a man not to be an animal, it’s set up to help boys grow into a manhood that doesn’t abuse others. Better women, of higher quality females, recognize better men and are drawn into cooperative partnerships with them more so than the bad boys who will waste their time. So by being a better man, a cooperative, non-abusive man, a woman who is likewise will be drawn to you, your finesse to overcome challenges without lashing out, to meet consensual goals, to serve not only yourself but others as well.

Perhaps being positive will end up being my downfall, but so far, so good. :teasing-neener:

The problem is that you can’t define “better” in an objective universal way. “Better” is going to mean something different for every man and for every woman. For one woman, a better man might mean a better soldier. For another, he might be a better charity worker. It depends on the woman and her tastes in men, and also the man’s aspirations for himself.

I think we can all agree that very few women out there want a man who beats and rapes them, so the organization can probably do some good teaching boys how not to do that (and note I said ‘how’ not to do that, not just to not do that), but beyond that, I think we have to let men decide for themselves what counts as “better” and allow the women who happen to feel the same way to be attracted to them.

How’s about better means non-criminal, non-immoral, and helpfully nice, of course in a relative way? #-o Who spoke about jobs? Why are you tying better to employment, gibman?

Nobody addresses my points, just as well…