What's for breakfast?

Bing cherries and vanilla hazelnut coffee.

Broccoli covered in melted cheese and vanilla hazelnut coffee.

Whiskey.

Cigarettes and soda, no time to eat breakfast hardly ever in the proverbial rat race.

Pancakes, sausage, eggs, potatoes, bacon, melon, toast… “Enough, or too much!”

An ice cream sandwich and vanilla hazelnut coffee.

discountnicotinegum.com/carc … efault.asp

Define utterly and persistently stupid please. :-"

I only smoke organic 100% natural tobacco, with no fillers or additives.

I also resent this implicit view that quantity of life is to be prized over quality of life. A person can smoke for 40 years without any negative health complications, if they are healthy otherwise. Cancer is a disease of the immune system, thus if you are overweight, depressed and stressed, and eat unhealthy foods, you are going to get cancer if you smoke cigarettes. Luckily I do not fall into those categories.

Being overweight, chronically stressed/depressed, and on a diet of cheap manufactured foods is much worse than smoking natural tobacco. Cancer will be caused by a sum total of all the deleterious effects on your body, on your immune system. You have cancer cells in your body right now, we all do; it is the immune system that clears them out.

You seem hung up on this one thing, smoking tobacco, without paying attention to everything else involved in getting cancer. And I would clarify the following points for discussion: 1) we all die (sorry to spoil the ending), 2) many people smoke for decades without suffering ill effects, 3) quality of life is superior to quantity of life, 4) anti-smoking propaganda is extreme in the best case, irrational fear and shaming based nanny state bullshit in the worst case, and 5) if I get COPD when I am 65 and have some breathing troubles, versus if I live from 65-75 without breathing problems and then die anyway, who fucking cares?

Maybe we should be more focused with living our lives well, and with doing something with our lives that actually matters, than with nanny policing and shaming people based on dubiously grossly simplified health claims, or worries about the last 10 years of your elderly life? Just a thought.

That is certainly NOT my view.

SOME persons may. You yourself have NOT been smoking for 40 years.

Why do people play Russan Roulet with their lives? Why do people presume/assume that they will be the lucky ones?

Really? I’m not so sure that that is the case. Is this what ALL of the experts say or just the ones you want to believe? Can you really be sure of this?

As for the first part ~ perhaps.
As for the second part, I can agree with this up to a point. Are you aware of what that sum total consists of?
As for the third part, true and not true.

Focused would be a better word for now. Did you not put coffee and a cigarette as your breakfast?
What kind of a breakfast is that anyway!!!

I’m not afraid of dying; I am more afraid of not LIVING my life before dying.

That’s not even logical to think that way. How could you possibly know that you might be among them?

Yes, it is. But smoking is not about quality of life -it’s about addiction.

Well, as far as I am concerned, smoking with all the warnings being given, is what is totally irrational.
Is it possible that it is actually not extreme enough?
I suppose that you might be one who thinks that anti-texting and driving is also extreme propaganda. Do you? I’m not saying that you think this way - I am just saying? We seem to think that we are invulnerable. And why is this? It’s a delusion which keeps us doing what we want, despite the irrationality of it all.

lol
But then, where did you get those statistics? You’re only half-way there.
Let’s think of tomorrow.

As for the first part, I can totally agree with this.
I’m not trying to shame anyone. I’m just trying to send out a wake-up call.

egoism and narcissism, what kt labels as “nihilism”.
Not all narcissists are evil or idiots, some are nice people, some narcissists are nurses and care about others. But beware the idiots.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001

Perhaps in part. But I think that it goes deeper than that.
I also think perhaps that boredom is part of the reason. People need their thrills even though at times they may be unconscious of them.
Perhaps it is not much different than the gamblers’ attitudes. They win, they lose, then they need to try to win again. No matter how it turns out, it’s all a gamble and no matter the losing, I think it’s still a high in a way ~~ until the low. One vicious circle.
But why lose everything, family, house, bank account?

I don’t know much at all about gambling as you can probably surmise.
But I do know some things.

Can you explain this?

People have a need to submit, subjugate themselves. They want to give their money away to injust causes, they want to be slaves.
The desire to buy cigarettes is linked to the homosexual reflex. All heterosexuals have it. That is why they are gay in prison. There is no coincidence why ciggarretes used to be called “fags”. They not only want to put hot rods in their mouth, but they want to give their money away to powerful, evil, men who abuse them.
As a transsexual I always wanted to be a lesbian, in my teenage years I have deeply hated men. This reflex is the Neitchean reflex, the opposite of the homosexual reflex, the will to greatness. I was a very hostile and violent teenager, and this all stemmed from the Neitzchean reflex of hating men and the limited, expendable nature of my own male body, a feeling of powerless and inadequacy being trapped within the confines of ugliness and simplicity.

Many narcissists believe they are Jesus Christ and their narcissism gains power from them helping others, they love themselves and thus, empathize with others recognizing they are spirits as themselves, as well as feel pious about it, others they view as sentient beings as themselves who need help.
Other narcissists are extreme solipists, who believe noone else has sentience, and these kind of people often are narrowminded and refuse to listen to reason and heaven help you if you point out something wrong with their logic. And example of this kind of narcissist is the male robot in this lecture.
youtube.com/watch?v=w1NxcRNW_Qk

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6i38RH-FJI[/youtube]

People of dominantly weak traits should not smoke, watch tv, eat anything synthetic or breathe exhaust gasses at all.
People with dominantly strong traits can handle all that (except tv), and quite a bit more.

In any civilization that is over its peak there are more weak than strong traits.
In every rising civilization, the population chainsmokes and drinks hard liquor.

Why?

Yep.

Because life isn’t fair.

Because they can.

Clipper’s Organic unbleached teabags tea (with Organic non-GM soya milk) and Free Range scrambled eggs.