Living In A Nation Under Donald Trump.

As I said previously I will now only refer to him as Benedict Arnold and not by his actual name. That is how much contempt I have for the man.

Oh I didn’t see the inevitable size of heads on the shrinks who may feel they’re providing a real service by dignifying this as an actual illness while completely ignoring the underlying disorder that existed way before Trump came along.

Neoconservatives and democrats, that’s all this country comprises of politically. Can we stop pretending we have two separate parties already? They both serve the same masters on Wallstreet.

This charade is sickening for people that have an above average intelligence. It’s like a half budget B horror movie that never ends.

Benedict Arnold is claiming that he is bringing jobs back to the United States, oh really?

What kind of quality jobs are we talking about here? Low wage, part time, and temp jobs essentially maintaining the status quo of a disposable workforce? This is different from Obama how exactly?

Oh, he brought Foxconn jobs to the United States from communist China! You mean the same Foxconn corporation that had to put up suicide nets from its roof tops because its low wage Chinese laborers were trying to commit suicide at work on a daily basis? That same Chinese corporation?!

Benedict Arnold is always trying to blow smoke up the ass of the United States population constantly how he is this great job creator, what a fucking joke!

Where are national infrastructure projects and public works initiatives at? Still waiting…

Where is the rebuilding of the United States manufacturing base nationally and domestically at? Still waiting!

While all this is happening Benedict Arnold kisses the ass of GoldmanSachs and does nothing to hinder the Federal Reserve financial usurers.

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017 … omplished/

investors.com/politics/edito … tuff-done/

And by pulling out of the Paris Accords where is all that saved money going towards? Military spending! Not a dime or cent is going to mainstreet domestically that’s for sure.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-of … can-people

Yeah, the white house website is a believable source of information. :sunglasses:

It is, but if you can disprove it’s legitimacy, do so or STFU. :sunglasses:

Benedict Arnold is always claiming how the stock market is at all time highs under his presidency and, how this is beneficial for the general economy at large? They were saying the same thing during the 1920’s before the great depression, in fact the stock market was at all time highs right before it crashed during the historical great depression era.

The stock market is no indicator for the overall health of an economy but instead only mirrors how well the very wealthy are doing instead. It says nothing about the large majority of the population that lives in the United States.

Also, within the last year many economists are coming out with concerns that the stock market is very overvalued which usually means there are systemic risks on the horizion and the beginning of a stock market bubble that will eventually burst. Benedict Arnold certainly knows how to manipulate a majority of the population that have no understanding of economics or economic current events.

Do you follow economic news from the private sector? Yes, or no?

No. Where’s your proof of anything you purport?

Your proof is talking points from Benedict Arnold’s inner circle, and?

Like I thought you have no proof of any economic news from the private sector or even any proof to the contrary wherein you disagree, just your hot air.

There’s no convincing you, you’ll just have to learn things the hard way like every other Benedict Arnold supporter. You don’t believe me now but eventually you will see.

No evidence…no convincing…simple.

You don’t want to be convinced because you’re too invested in hope which again I believe is misplaced. I’ll say no more as I know that you won’t be convinced otherwise no matter what I say.

Otto, didn’t you already know that he is a Zionest, thus going to always do Israel’s bidding?

Yes, I knew he was a zionist but somehow me and others were thinking to ourselves that just maybe he might put the interests of the country first that he claimed he would do where there was the attitude that we could ignore that he was one. Big mistake obviously.