Living In A Nation Under Donald Trump.

Trump represents the common American, but he has been boxed into a corner now, surely due to threats he has received from the deep state.

The problem is that too many American conservatives are so stupid they keep voting for these cockservatives who do nothing but suck off globalisy special interests.

The whole point of Fox News is to sell cockservatism to the American right as if it were anything but.

Boxed in or secretly working with the enemy from the inside?

I am going to make a bet here,

A) A wall will never be built as he’ll never get funding.

or

B) If anything is built at all it will be some kind of pathetic flimsy gated fence that’s easily crossed or uprooted.

The republican party was taken over by zionist neoconservatives years ago where Trump himself is just another zionist neoconservative.

Proof? Or at least, some evidence?

Read up on the history of neoconservatives from Leon Trotsky and onwards. I don’t have the time to research things for you.

^ :laughing:

Buzz off, little bee.

Man, Wendy is really much more intelligent and honest than you are.

I don’t believe in doing all the work for another person, that goes against the point of philosophy that revolves around self enlightenment. Don’t be lazy.

I left you a trail of breadcrumbs for you to find stuff yourself.

I didn’t ask you to do work for me. I asked you to back up a claim you made.

And it is now noted that you cannot back it up.

Cheers.

The people that constantly ask for proof or evidence on forums like these are usually too lazy and inept to go find information themselves. Stop wasting my time.

(Makes claim of X.)

(Is asked for evidence of X.)

(Refuses to give evidence, and starts crying about how he isn’t going to do work for others.)

^Does that sound like the behavior of a mature, intelligent person to you?

Waste somebody else’s time. At the very least you could research the information and debate specific points but you won’t even do that.

Living under Donald Trump?

The question you should be asking is “Who is Donald Trump living under”?

His zionist buddies.

It is all about that. People seem to think The President is their Prince come to save them from injustice and poverty.

Can’t see any of that happening, can’t see any Mexican wall being built.

He has no real power, he obeys his orders.

The people will forget about that as new scenarios are “created” to manipulate. Already happening here on this Forum.

This is a Goldman Sachs presidency.

Otto, people choose to believe what they want to.

Like you said, a bit of research would go a long way.

HA!

Most people are clueless idiots that can’t tell the difference from their ass to their shoulders.

I would research it, if you actually were giving anything able to be researched.