What are you doing? (Part 1)

Weather here is fantastic.

Temps around 2c,(35f?) even a light show of SNOW, have a lovely wood fire crackling away, although no space around it, the cats and dogs prevail.

Its hot here, so I’m staying inside until it gets dark.

How hot?

I mean its not like the surface of the sun or anything. But about 90 f today, now down to 85 or 84, but the humidity is oppressive. You can drown out there just breathing. I,imagine if I was old or sickly that I’d probably just fall down and die in the middle of August.

I wonder if the 74 year old man who destroyed one of my cars was like a ww2 veteran and thought to himself, “damn Germans! I’m taking out 1 more before I die of old age!” before he smashed into the bmw.

74 is not old enough to be a WWII vet.

Maybe his dad died in ww2 so now he hates German cars.

Now that I have Joker to cook for I am becoming a grocery shopoholic. #-o Why this? This is bad, shameful, this compulsive need to feed the one I love. I hate shopping (except for necessary hardware, sporting goods, Big Lots paraphernalia, and the occasional art supplies). I go in to get one thing and leave with a cart full. :eusa-snooty:

Oh boy, I may be receiving an officially, administered Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale IV in two weeks. The appointment’s set but will the stars align enabling it to actually happen?

I had one of those in elementary school. What’s so exciting about it?

Well, the children’s version.

Watching Absolutely Fabulous and reading some random things about ILP, and all the while wondering who is being serious and who is being satirical.

I’m always both serious and satirical.

No doubt. One is never sure how much of you to take seriously. Actually I find it refreshing, amidst all the posing and posturing that happens here. That sure hadn’t changed.

Nothing like a bunch of kids trying to prove stuff they can’t prove.

They brought back Crystal Pepsi. I’d never tried it, so I bought a bottle today.

It’s terrible.

It was terrible when it 1st came out.

I believe you, I just hadn’t tried it yet. Two sips and I’m over it. Eurgh.

Sounds like Tab Clear Cola. But they never brought that back.

Whoever invented it must have been knowd wrong.