Death

Now you’re on board Phyllo. :evilfun: :wink:

No I’m not. Maybe my post was not clear. I merely pointed out the obvious fact the body will be destroyed after death. If you expect someone to come alive again, then he will need a new body. And the consequence of that thinking is that there would have to be a mobile soul.

But I’m not a dualist. I don’t actually think that a soul can exist without a physical body, so I don’t think that anyone is coming back after dying.

It would be the same body reconstructed.
More or less.
You can also view it that way.

Yes, the soul is mobile…I’ve moved mine outside of my physical body on occasion.

You want it’s measurements and location in the human body? I’ve already written about this a few times. I’ll check my earlier posts.

The soul is definitely affected by emotions. The souls can power up on emotions almost like the superhero, Superman, basking in the sun for his strength, however souls are very affected by all strong, pure emotions like love, joy, fear, anger and it depends on the emotion what behavior you will witness a soul enact. Fear and anger may give you super energized destructive ugliness whereas love and joy may give you super energized creative helpfulness. I believe that God’s conscious mind, the spiritual realms, is divided into dimensions of emotional energy, a plane for every pure emotion, where we may pull our very life forces, soul source from. Simply put, the essence of our soul aligns with a dimension in God’s conscious mind that is powered by one of God’s emotions. God provides the emotional energy that fuels our souls. We decide which emotional energies we pull from throughout our human lives, then after we die, we return to the emotional plane with which we most align or were born from, perhaps to be reborn in another body or even the same body (which would account for all my crazy deja vus).

Phyllo, I’m speculating some so this makes more sense to me as I answer your question. It’s quite an important endeavor to discover what lies beyond the physical mortal realm of Earth.

Reconstructed by who and why?

In fact, it does not even matter what kind of body someone is “reborn” into.
Every person has certain key characterics. And in order to remain the same person, these characteristics must persist through time.
I have absolutely no idea what’s inside Donald Trump. And I don’t care.
Because what Donald Trump is is not what Donald Trump is on the inside.
He could be anything on the inside. For all I care, he could be hollow.
One has to learn how to filter through information – how to separate between relevant and irrelevant information.
Because not all information is relevant.
Large quantities of information does not automatically equal good.
Artistry is required. You need to be an artist.

How did you discover all that?

A soul will most definitely exist just not in this physical dimension until it is reattached during mortal pregnancy inside another human body.

I spent several years practicing astral projection techniques until I was able to raise my conscious soul from my physical body during an awakened state.

:laughing:

The essence of a soul…go contribute to that thread of mine, What Of Your Essence?

A little provocation.

Were those simple questions so difficult that only phyllo was able to answer?

with love,
sanjay

Empirical evidence overwhelmingly points to “dead forever”.

Despite the overwhelming empirical evidence Phyllo’s precis is surprising … “I’ll go out on a limb

Sanjay … seems you have exposed a frightful human emotion … humiliation. :slight_smile:

Will you allow me a question?

What stage of body decomposition exists … “since some weeks”?

[b]

[/b]

Wendy darling wrote:

The question is how much does one comprehend after death? When you die you are at least in limbo or purgatory, isn’t that so?

There are all these places people have concocted, rather than accept that the dead know nothing.

Scripture does not teach about “limbo or purgatory”.

Show me the word limbo in the Scriptures.

Where in the Scriptures is the word purgatory. It is not there is it. These are just man made things.

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even their name is forgotten.
Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun.

It could not be any clearer than that, almost like a dictionary definition.

Purgatory and Limbo do not appear in Scripture because they were added on by the Catholic Church very much later on
Purgatory was for sinners who were thought redeemable and Limbo was for babies who died before they were baptised
Limbo has since been discarded presumably because punishing innocents was not seen as something morally justifiable

surreptitious57, thank you, I am aware of it’s pagan origins and practices.

Everything that I command you, you shall be careful to do. You shall not add to it or take from it.
Deuteronomy 12:32

Living souls, never dying souls.

I shall return with my scriptural evidence I am certain. [-o< :evilfun:

with love,
sanjay

Oh??

So now the body is flash-frozen to preserve it??? And subsequently if it is thawed out and the person resurrected? (Assuming one has the technical ability to do this.)

This seems to run up into a logical problem … you could potentially flash-freeze a live person and then ‘revive’ him.

So if you flash-freeze a person at the moment of death, how do you that he is effectively dead? You lost that period of time after death which confirms that the person is really dead. Was that actually “the moment of death” or not? You don’t know.

with love,
sanjay