What are you doing? (Part 1)

Oh boy, I may be receiving an officially, administered Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale IV in two weeks. The appointment’s set but will the stars align enabling it to actually happen?

I had one of those in elementary school. What’s so exciting about it?

Well, the children’s version.

Watching Absolutely Fabulous and reading some random things about ILP, and all the while wondering who is being serious and who is being satirical.

I’m always both serious and satirical.

No doubt. One is never sure how much of you to take seriously. Actually I find it refreshing, amidst all the posing and posturing that happens here. That sure hadn’t changed.

Nothing like a bunch of kids trying to prove stuff they can’t prove.

They brought back Crystal Pepsi. I’d never tried it, so I bought a bottle today.

It’s terrible.

It was terrible when it 1st came out.

I believe you, I just hadn’t tried it yet. Two sips and I’m over it. Eurgh.

Sounds like Tab Clear Cola. But they never brought that back.

Whoever invented it must have been knowd wrong.

In town waiting for Cotton.

Wondering where Serendipper went :question: :-k I enjoyed your participation on ILP so don’t stay absent for too long.

Making dinner and wondering how many times HBO can play Bend It Like Beckham in a month.

Rocking the homeless life; scrounging up bottles and cans to fuel my drug habit, digging in trash cans for food, wearing the same clothes for months at a time and never bathing.

Just curious Some Guy, but what’s your thoughts on your continuation of drug use? Do you pride yourself on it? Are you ashamed? Do you think of it as a strength? A weakness? I’ll bet you anything if you got yourself off the drugs, you’d stand a way better chance of getting off the streets. I’ll let you know for sure in a couple years.

I know you’ve been challenging me in my No drugs, no alcohol thread, but I wonder if this is just you being Devil’s Advocate, or you take the continuation of drug use seriously.

Reading your comment above kinda makes me want to help in some way (at the very least, just in moral support), but I’d like to know whether you’re proud of the life you live or wish to get out. If the former, then all the power to you. If the latter, then feel free to start a discussion with me and I’ll see what kind of wisdom (from what little there is) I can impart. I guess that means whatever you choose, you have my support.

any luck?

Where do you live?

Or you are just becoming a helper of the economy. :slight_smile: