On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

These “conservatives” are no real conservatives. There is staging, and there is rhetoric, but there is no real and clear position like being conservative. Take Trump as an example.

They need to equalize all people in order to weaken Europeans / Whites. This equalization as an idealstic goal can never be achieved, but it is rhetorically useful. They have almost all non-Whites on their side. You can probably imagine how many these are and will be because of the demographic situation.

You mean that they can potentially be reached by the Pro-Whites?

I think that there appears to be a difference between white and black experiences with poverty and that poverty is more persistent across generations of black families and the likelihood of this will perpetuate in generations. Does this suggest that black people are paying an unfair high social and economic price in society and that there is still a racial divide?

Is America “the land of opportunity” that is so often quoted and if so for whom?

Alf and Is - I feel like to city I grew up in is some kind of special place. In fact, the nearby cities are all special. In those places, wave after wave of immigrant groups assimilated and still do, mostly in the second generation. I am third generation on my father’s side.

But what an anomaly! This whole region! And, evidently, everywhere else in america, it’s the opposite! My personal experience, many of my friends growing up, stuff I have seen every day of my life, up until right now - all the opposite of the national historical trend!

Yikes!

And then there are all the anecdotal lies, the narratives from all over the country, that contradict the real truth!

It really is a vast conspiracy, isn’t it. Maybe even this - that entire generations here where I live have just been faking it to throw me and my kind off course.

The bastards!

What the fuck happened on this board?

Faust, what the fuck is wrong with you? You know better!

Like you, I must have grown up in a special place. It was and still is a heavily agricultural area and there has always been a strong Hispanic (mostly Mexican) population. I grew up with the children of these immigrants and it never occurred to me or them that we were anything but Americans - with all the good and bad American values. Different cultural heritage? Sure. SO WHAT? Oh yes, there were shitheads in both communities, but for the most part, almost all the “others” weren’t a damn bit different than the whitest whites.

I’d sure like to know where all these so-called facts are coming from. They don’t match up with any reality I’ve ever encountered.

But enough. Godammit, you know better!

I think mainly the midwest. Like Kansas and Missouri.

Hi, tent. Great to see you.

Mr R - you mean that in the midwest, immigrants don’t assimilate like they do everywhere else? Or that midwestern mexicans don’t?

I worked with some mexicans in SW Florida. Some were first generation and had no intention of staying. They were pretty assimilated. Except sometimes in language. This didn’t trouble me, mainly because, well, I couldn’t figure out why it should.

Yesterday, I walked into the office I work in and two colleagues were talking to each other in their native language, which is not english. One is a new hire, but the other I know quite well. She’s about as american as you get, except that being an immigrant, she has worked much harder than most americans in her life. Her husband has worked in a factory all his life, currently for less than 15.00 per hour. She’s a conservative, really doesn’t like people who are on the dole. We deal with a lot of people who are on the dole where I work.

But overall, she’s as american as you get. So when I walk in and hear her speak in a language other than english, it doesn’t really bother me. Not that i share all her political values - I just don’t see language as a reflection of the attributes that make us american. And I see multilingual countries that seem somehow to struggle on. You know, like Canada.

Yes, they came here legally - i think. There are a lot of people where i live who have overstayed their visas.

He said: “I think mainly the midwest. Like Kansas and Missouri”!

But mainly in the midwest what?

Perhaps Faust sees no problem because he doesn’t identify as a White European and culturally he’s also not particularly European or American-European.
He identifies himself as an immigrant or as the partial descendant of a non-European? immigrant.
The positions he holds make sense, it’s just that the name he has chosen as a moniker is easily misinterpreted in regards to where his allegiances lie.

After all, the current climate created by the media would push people of mixed racial background to identify with their non-White parts, for the ego boost.
We have even Whites who want to get in on it like Fauxahontas or Talcum-X.

In fact, my paternal grandparents were born in Italy and my maternal grandparents were born in the U.S. of English and Manx stock. My mother’s side of the family has american roots that go back for centuries, according to an historian uncle of mine who did the research.

I identify as an american.

My moniker is my real-life first name.

You do not know that Kansas and Missouri are part of the midwest of the USA?

Unbelievable!

Even more unbelievable then, because you do not know that Kansas and Missouri are part of the midwest of the USA!

So your paternal grandparents are/were lineage wise Italians themselves?
What about the spouse, is she of European descent?

When you say you identify as an american, I take it you mean by that no racial affiliation, probably not even a set of particular values, so what does this american identity mean to you?

Yes. But his ancestors were of European origin, as he also said:

But maybe, Italian and English people are no Eurpopeans anymore.

Yes.

Faust, You knew this would happen. When they can’t address the content, they attack the person posting. It is classic ILP crappola.

“Oh, Oh! You disagree with me so there must be something wrong with you. Let us psychoanalize you in the hopes that you are discredited and/or intimidated into silence.”

Any examination of the issues are forgotten and the deluded think they have “won”.

Better to just flush the toilet and move on.

Saying that an US citizen has ancestors of European origin is a personal attack?
Europeans founded the USA!

You might have missed a few “immigrants”. The south was founded on the backs of black slaves. (forced immigration) A bunch of Mexicans founded much of the southwest and California before we stole it from them. The continental railroad was built with the generous infusion of Chinese laborers. Even as late as WW11, the Braceros program brought thousands of Mexican laborers into the country to harvest crops until Johnny came marching home.

In my neck of the woods there is a large Basque population as a result of the raising of sheep. Those Basque sheepherders eventually brought their families here and provided the foundation of a flourishing agricultural industry.

I don’t know from experience, but I’d bet that most geographical areas of the country have a group of non-europeans that built what is now collectively America.

Europeans founded the USA? That is cute code words for whites-only immigrants. Not very clever.

It doesn’t sound like he is identifying himself as racially European or European-American, instead he uses “american” and presumably that’s to him a deracinated term.

It has been so overrun by the type of people you’re talking to here that most of the intelligent, interesting people can’t stomach this shit anymore. I still visit from time to time, but rarely see anything worth responding to. It used to be easy to just laugh these people off and move to the next thread, but they’re not the minority anymore. They can’t be reasoned with because they refuse to be reasonable.

->Not stolen, say conquered.
->The South was not founded on the back of Black slaves, if anything longterm it was an economic mistake to import those slaves to the South.

Bottomline, a country which demographic wise was always above 80 to 90% White was founded by White people.

As for conquering and settling the Wild West, how can you say Whites took those lands from Mexicans when they themselves were not even able to claim those lands from the Comanches in the first place?
The descendants of the Spanish Empire just couldn’t hold on to some parts of their crumbling Empire - it happens. and then somebody else came along and conquered and settled it.

If anyone wants to live in countries which are founded and run by non-Europeans, there are plenty around the globe, wouldn’t it be much easier to go there instead of having to deal with the oppressive Europeans (and fingers crossed they actually reinvigorate their oppressiveness) in America?