On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

But mainly in the midwest what?

Perhaps Faust sees no problem because he doesn’t identify as a White European and culturally he’s also not particularly European or American-European.
He identifies himself as an immigrant or as the partial descendant of a non-European? immigrant.
The positions he holds make sense, it’s just that the name he has chosen as a moniker is easily misinterpreted in regards to where his allegiances lie.

After all, the current climate created by the media would push people of mixed racial background to identify with their non-White parts, for the ego boost.
We have even Whites who want to get in on it like Fauxahontas or Talcum-X.

In fact, my paternal grandparents were born in Italy and my maternal grandparents were born in the U.S. of English and Manx stock. My mother’s side of the family has american roots that go back for centuries, according to an historian uncle of mine who did the research.

I identify as an american.

My moniker is my real-life first name.

You do not know that Kansas and Missouri are part of the midwest of the USA?

Unbelievable!

Even more unbelievable then, because you do not know that Kansas and Missouri are part of the midwest of the USA!

So your paternal grandparents are/were lineage wise Italians themselves?
What about the spouse, is she of European descent?

When you say you identify as an american, I take it you mean by that no racial affiliation, probably not even a set of particular values, so what does this american identity mean to you?

Yes. But his ancestors were of European origin, as he also said:

But maybe, Italian and English people are no Eurpopeans anymore.

Yes.

Faust, You knew this would happen. When they can’t address the content, they attack the person posting. It is classic ILP crappola.

“Oh, Oh! You disagree with me so there must be something wrong with you. Let us psychoanalize you in the hopes that you are discredited and/or intimidated into silence.”

Any examination of the issues are forgotten and the deluded think they have “won”.

Better to just flush the toilet and move on.

Saying that an US citizen has ancestors of European origin is a personal attack?
Europeans founded the USA!

You might have missed a few “immigrants”. The south was founded on the backs of black slaves. (forced immigration) A bunch of Mexicans founded much of the southwest and California before we stole it from them. The continental railroad was built with the generous infusion of Chinese laborers. Even as late as WW11, the Braceros program brought thousands of Mexican laborers into the country to harvest crops until Johnny came marching home.

In my neck of the woods there is a large Basque population as a result of the raising of sheep. Those Basque sheepherders eventually brought their families here and provided the foundation of a flourishing agricultural industry.

I don’t know from experience, but I’d bet that most geographical areas of the country have a group of non-europeans that built what is now collectively America.

Europeans founded the USA? That is cute code words for whites-only immigrants. Not very clever.

It doesn’t sound like he is identifying himself as racially European or European-American, instead he uses “american” and presumably that’s to him a deracinated term.

It has been so overrun by the type of people you’re talking to here that most of the intelligent, interesting people can’t stomach this shit anymore. I still visit from time to time, but rarely see anything worth responding to. It used to be easy to just laugh these people off and move to the next thread, but they’re not the minority anymore. They can’t be reasoned with because they refuse to be reasonable.

->Not stolen, say conquered.
->The South was not founded on the back of Black slaves, if anything longterm it was an economic mistake to import those slaves to the South.

Bottomline, a country which demographic wise was always above 80 to 90% White was founded by White people.

As for conquering and settling the Wild West, how can you say Whites took those lands from Mexicans when they themselves were not even able to claim those lands from the Comanches in the first place?
The descendants of the Spanish Empire just couldn’t hold on to some parts of their crumbling Empire - it happens. and then somebody else came along and conquered and settled it.

If anyone wants to live in countries which are founded and run by non-Europeans, there are plenty around the globe, wouldn’t it be much easier to go there instead of having to deal with the oppressive Europeans (and fingers crossed they actually reinvigorate their oppressiveness) in America?

Hi stat,

Nice to see another old timer doing the “quarterly” check in.

I think the problem is sort of a "into the future looking in the rear view mirror at the good 'ol days. I think it is amusing listening to the buzz words like “globalists”. (nasty people) What is funny is that the real globalists are the people who have a Norman Rockwell print hanging on the wall. What is telling is that it isn’t just happening in the U.S. It is a global phenom. It has finally dawned on people that technology has outstripped our ability to understand WTF is happening. Scared shitless, we retreat to “tradition” and all the failed ideas and policies of the past. The result is the sort of blather that has enveloped ILP.

Of course, this is derailing the thread… What was this thread supposed to be about anyway?

I was talking about historical facts.

When the United States of America were founded, there were (1) Europeans, (2) Africans as slaves, (3) Indians, Not more. And the Africans and Indians did not found the United States of America.

The Africans were in the USA before the Europeans? Initially, it was roaming Indian tribes and Europeans, no African slaves.

The Indians were nomads spanning large swaths of the US who didn’t have permanent settlements to my knowledge.

No! I said: “When the United States of America were founded, there were (1) Europeans, (2) Africans as slaves, (3) Indians” (see above), and the United States of America were founded by the constitution in 1788, but earlier, the first Africans were brought from Africa to the country which later became the United States of America. So the first of this three were the Indians, the second of this three were the Europeans, and the third of this three were the Africans. But all these three races were already there before 1788.

Yes.

Is - "So your paternal grandparents are/were lineage wise Italians themselves?
What about the spouse, is she of European descent?

When you say you identify as an american, I take it you mean by that no racial affiliation, probably not even a set of particular values, so what does this american identity mean to you?"

Yes, my grandparents were Italians. My wife is portuguese, french canadian and english/scotch/irish.

I’m not sure I have a racial affiliation because I don’t know what that means, but I am aware that I am, by all measures, a caucasion. Race itself, like all taxonomy, is a convenience. Useful in some ways, an easily perverted and misused concept and useless for some purposes.

I do have a set of particular values. And a particular set of values. Most of them, I am quite certain, are not racial or even national values. There are too many to count. The american identity that I speak of is that i was born in america and have lived here all my life. I wish some basques would move in around here. We could use a basque restaurant.

And cubans. Same reason. And I wish the sole local radio station that plays latino music played more salsa.

I value the fact that women of portuguese lineage can be very beautiful and that there are many living here.

We finally have a good mexican restaurant nearby.

Yeah, a lot of this will be about food.

I value that we have a lot of good economists in america who will tell you that you’re wrong about immigration.

Why is it that the people who blame illegal immigrants for taking their jobs never seem to blame the good ol’ americans who pay illegals illegal wages?

We do not have a moral obligation to receive refugees. We need to better regulate the O1A program. It’s being abused. We need to give the government flexibility to vary the immigration limits to reflect the demand. We need to operate our immigration policy with more economics and less moral righteousness (in both directions).

We need to stop subsidizing corn.

We need to raise the minimum wage in a more timely manner. We need workers who understand that maybe sometimes you have to do a job that sucks just to get on a payroll.

We need workers who understand English and understand the job.

I believe that a lot of Americans refuse to work with foreign immigrants where they are currently underpaid. In factory work for instance, twenty years ago unions kept American wages higher, but while unions got greedy so did the shareholders of the factories and the unions were ousted. Then the American worker said fuck working for $10 less an hour with no paid vacations, no insurance (no pensions, no benefits), with illegal immigrants who cannot speak English, Americans refusing to work jobs in which they can no longer start families or support families.

Have you noticed, Faust, that temporary job services are becoming all the rage enabling companies to have small payrolls, payrolls overlooked by many of the government regulations that businesses with larger payrolls face? Now is the refusal to hire full-time employees due to terrible government regulations, corporate greed, or what?

Walmart likes to hire workers on the pretense that they will be working full-time, but shortly after they are hired it becomes a part-time job. Hmmm, I believe a lot of companies are pulling this fast one.

In the future, the liberal offspring will say (no, there will be no liberal offspring anymore), the offspring will say: “once, evil humans lived on this planet, they had white skin, the sign of evil”.

How I can know this? Just listen to what the current “liberals” or “leftists” as the anti-whites are saying. They are the real racists, the real discriminators, the real personal attackers.

Only white Jews are allowed to thrive. :laughing: