Does being a nazi means giving the media what they want?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnVJAEaEdrw[/youtube]

From like minute 41 onwards, in response to a discussion where Nazis were accused of “giving the mass media what they want” by identifying as Nazis. The idea is that if you identify as a Nazi you only “validate the leftist claims” and so you’re “giving them what they want”.

So if our enemies say “you want X”, we necessarily must say “no no, we don’t want X” in order to avoid “giving them what they want”. I disagree with this as it is an obvious subversion tactic, and frankly, I’m a bit suspicious of Blithering here - pretty sure he is smarter than me so he should be smart enough to understand why this is a bad thing.

It basically allows our enemies to determine our actions. If our enemies say “you want white people to survive”, then according to this principle we should be all like “no no no, I don’t want white people to survive” in order to avoid validating their claims and “giving them what they want”, lol.

So actually, what our enemies would REALLY WANT is for us to adopt principles like that, because it would make us weak and controllable by them.

If we try to explain to them how “we’re not like that” then we’re adopting a position of weakness and defensiveness and implying they have the moral highground over us from which they can control us and direct our thinking.

The last thing our enemies want is for us to indifferently and unashamedly assert our principles and point out reality whilst completely ignoring their attempts to subvert and weaken us. The last thing they want is actual Nazis and KKK, THIS IS WHY THEY MAKE SUCH A GREAT EFFORT TO SHAME THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE IN THE FIRST PLACE. What they do want is weak cucks who can be controlled and basically made into liberals through the usage of leftist shaming and force.

The key thing to remember is to just completely ignore leftist shaming, as we aren’t leftists/liberals and so there’s no reason for us to care what their morality says about anything. Our goal is to push our principles and values into the mainstream, and this isn’t done by begging and making excuses - nobody in history has ever done it this way. Our goal isn’t to appease leftists/liberals and be submissive towards THEIR morality.

Please state your principles and values.

It might make an interesting discussion thread.

The way to normalisation is manifold, some will provoke by saying “Yes, so what, it’s good.”, others will neither deny nor confirm it but simply make their case and state their views. It all together is part of changing consciousness, except for the cuck. The cuck is knowingly or unknowingly working in favour of the accuser.

Yeah, not everybody has to be extreme and push the overton window. In fact, it’s even preferable to have people who aren’t, and who present a more moderate view of the same core set of beliefs.

But yeah, cucks are the worst.

How could the neo-nazi “movement” be any weaker than it is and still be a movement?