White European preservation policies

All the accommodations cost time and money and show foreign religious behaviors that oppress females by and large which is not an American value. In schools, Christians cannot pray, but prayer rooms are being erected for muslims in public schools? The liberals have this country all kinds of fucked up.

What other craziness is going on up in Canada?

Don’t get me started on Christmas.

At one point, the tree set up in front of Toronto city hall could not be referred to as a Christmas tree … it had to be called a Holiday tree. Ditto with shows put on by the kids in Toronto schools … they had to be called Holiday shows or Winter Concerts but definitely not Christmas shows.

Liberals don’t believe in any God. They don’t believe in a genetic gender. They don’t believe in the sacrament of heterosexual marriage. They don’t believe in free speech. They don’t believe that white people are anything but slave owning conquerors who’ve spent the ages maligning all immigrants.

Let’s see. Sikh kids are allowed to wear the ceremonial knife to school. But kids get in trouble if they bring rubber or plastic “weapons” at Halloween. And don’t bring a disposable plastic knife to cut up your lunch … it will be confiscated.

In some parts of Canada, Sikhs are not required to wear mandatory helmets when riding motorcycles.

Jumpin jeebus! I do hope that was just sarcasm. That is painting with a broom. If it isn’t sarcasm then I know what alternate reality really means… #-o

If you recall, I’ve already said that I don’t believe a multicultural society should allow religion to be part of any social justice system. So the answer is no. Practice your religion in your home, church, synagogue, or mosque. But in open society ALL religions as well as non-religions must have equality before the law.

I’m okay with all of that. There is no metaphysically correct measure here. And different countries are different contexts.

That’s common in the US and pretty much mandatory if, for instance federal money is involved. I think it’s stupid, but no lives are lost.

A lot of it is political correctness nonsense which has nothing to do with immigration.

Hot now :

• “Gender is a spectrum”
  • aboriginals
  • cleansing our environment of the sexist, racist founders of the country by taking down their statues and renaming buildings and streets which bear their names.

We don’t have strict requirement in Canada. It’s being done to make “newcomers” comfortable. Although if you ask Jews, Muslims or Hindus, they are not actually bothered by references to Christmas at all.

A part of culture and heritage is lost. ‘Diversity’ is lost.

I get that, phyllo. Except that i don’t think you actually expunge Christmas from the hearts of those who cherish it. And i agree that a lot of this is PC. Liberalism run amok. But it exists also because the majority of people are not afraid of newcomers and use official government policy as a sort of overreaction to the fearful ones. However, as your own examples sometimes point out, there is sometimes an equilibrium reached.

The holiday parade in my hometown is a holiday parade because we can’t get the army band to appear if it’s called a christmas parade. But no one actually calls it a holiday parade, and Santa appears every year.

…^^ excusing and enabling the aggression and power lust of others in the name of PC.

Or maybe I just think there are more important things to worry about than the name of a parade that celebrates the birth of a god that I don’t believe in. You theists tend to squabble over a bunch of nothing.

Btw, Germany should expect a substantial influx of commercials and films portraying the coupling of very healthy Arab men expressing subtle sexual interest in the highly intelligent, sexy white female main focus as they combat the evil white male protagonist. The art world will also have an influx of brown and white color mixes along with portraits of Arab men sexually paired with white women. The intent is to subconsciously influence the young (“hypnotize”) into uncontrollable lusting for the cross breeding to the point of the elimination of the white race.

This happens already. Since about one year you will hardly ever find a blond man with white skin in the commercials, the women are always blond and attractive. The new promoted male ideal of beauty has black hair, brown skin and a beard. In films, the criminals are always Germans, whereas the Arabs are the good guys, falsely accused. I suppose the video Joker posted here speaks for itself.
If Merkel wins again the elections next Sunday, which is very likely, it probably won’t take long that the only party, who openly fights Merkels immigration politics, will be declared to be anti-constitutional.

Why do you suppose so many people long to be lied to and manipulated in such ways?

One reason is that it’s considered socially low status to not tolerate those poor “refugees”.
“Look at me, I’m fine with all that, I can be fine with it because I am economically and socially so secure.”

The reality is, as with many other forms of social signalling, that it’s more smoke and mirrors than genuine security but you gotta show no “weakness”.

“Look at me, I’m fine with all that, look, look at me!, I’m so secure, will ya look at me finally?!”

Plus there is this deep fear of being thought of as “right wing” and “xenophobic”. They are conditioned to regard anybody as evil, who dares to question those lies.

Bottom line: The fear of being judged a bad guy - the fear of other people: “Sure I will go along. Whatever you say because I am one of you good guys.”

You will also be labelled as “fearful”. Worried over “nothing”.