White European preservation policies

What is being “preserved” when talking about “white European preservation”? I have asked and I have been ignored or blown off as a “moron” or “libtard” for asking.

Here is my interpretation:

• democratic government
  • freedom of speech
  • freedom of movement
  • equal treatment in the legal system
  • equal opportunity in education
  • valuing of scientific method for gaining knowledge and solving problems

Those are concepts which arose in Judaeo-christian Europe. Not all of it is completely achieved but it’s a work in progress.

Am I wrong in my interpretation? Do you guys want to preserve something else?

Fair enough. There have been plenty of other groups to land here (and there) with similar values which are similarly in conflict with the prevalent values. That condition tends to mitigate over time (a generation or two). But let me ask you - is it the presence of muslim immigrants or the policies your government adopts in regard to them that you object to?

Just thought of something. A few months ago, a gentleman came to me and asked if we (I work for a small city) could provide a separate area in our city cemetery for the burial of Muslims. Pretty much a fenced off area within the existing cemetery. is that a reasonable request/ I have no objection to it.

I’d put it this way, if someone asked in the Middle Ages - “Huh, so what is this white European preservation about? You guys want to preserve feudalism, chivalry,….?”

Frankly I want to preserve the White people, their genetic integrity.
Btw. that doesn’t mean that the descendants of Europeans in a thousand years will be just like the European people today but that’s not how preserving anything works.
Either you care for something or you don’t, either you build on the past or you discard it and throw it away.

Either you learn and build on top of ancient architecture, refine it, adapt it,….
Or you throw it out the window and build a concrete brutalist soul crusher for bug men.

Additionally this is not only about the “materialistic” aspect of preservation but also about spirit.
We are not talking about preserving something, some genetics in a museum but a living reality a people and a place, their homelands.

You won’t get an answer. Firstly, society is already unfair to some in the sense that fairness is usually in the eye of the beholder. Entire books have been written about the concept of fairness. One simple dichotomy to consider is the difference between fairness of opportunity and fairness of rewards. That’s one way of expressing the difference between conservatives and liberals. At least until you start asking questions.

“Kill all the other guys” is not meant to appeal to reason. It’s the battle cry of a fearful person trying to instill fear in others.

Sooo… How do you splain a third generation black or brown or… that France isn’t their homeland?

Further, since what is considered “white Europeans” began with colored people coming out of Africa, what is this genetic integrity thing?

A living reality? And when is that? A thousand years ago or maybe last week? What reality are you talking about?

Christianity, as a very large part of the economy in Europe during the Middle Ages, certainly played a big role. But it was the economy that allowed for the factors in your bullets. Part of that economy was the very fact that many disparate peoples lived so close together. And a lot of that was geography. Europe is a sort of peninsular spit. The real 'continent" is Eurasia, but because of the geography - the mediterranean was both a boundary and a connection - we make the distinction. Oddly, globalization was a big factor. That’s a whole book.

But the world is smaller, countries are larger and technology more widely available now. The Judeo-Christian tradition just doesn’t mean as much. Look - England, France and Spain got North America. Does that make germany a second rate economy today? Or a second-rate democracy?

Sure but the discussion is taking place in 2017, which means preserving some current characteristics.

But not actual DNA. Right?
It means some outward characteristics beyond genetics.

That would be culture and attitude.

For example, music is not forbidden so that produces a cultural heritage of orchestral music. And individual countries have specific styles of “folk” music and dance.

I don’t object to immigration itself. I don’t object to Muslims in particular. If Muslims come to Canada and adopt “Canadian values” then I see no problem.

I brought up Muslim attitudes to women as an example because it is being actively discussed. It represents an important conflict in values and a conflict which is not going away quickly.

In principle, I think that’s wrong. Dead Muslims can’t mix with dead Christians, Jews or atheists? What an idea.

You’re not going to say that everything is perspective and relative and that every society is basically equal to every other society … are you? :imp:

There are people who think it’s awesome that people of different racial backgrounds are mixing together and promote this in various ways.
I am in favour of the opposite, I am in favour of thinking and policies which promote segregation, discrimination.

Outward characteristics are a potential expression of a people’s genetics.
As White European power and influence dwindles in former colonial territories we see a change, a reversion to a culture and customs, kind of thinking, which is more in tune with the indigenous people of that place. What I am saying is that to preserve any outwards expression is to preserve said people, their genetic integrity.
As America becomes less White it will also become culturally more like those places where those immigrants and their descendants are coming from because institutions corrode and at the end it’s the people, their genetics which are the basis of any institution or cultural expression.

Also, this is not about objective superiority for me.
If Europeans/European ethnicities were dumb as rocks I’d still be in favour of preserving my people and being part of their destiny.

As for appeals to the so called human race (actually species) - Those who don’t see why it’s important to preserve the races and their evolutionary characteristics would destroy and dismantle the human species as well. Just the same way they can’t help themselves but wanting to destroy the races or the European race, neither would they preserve anything about the human species, same principle via desire for destruction and or carelessness, usually hedonism and cowardice.

This shows that “white European preservation” means different things to different people. Which is why it’s important to ask questions and clarify. :smiley:

Evidently, that’s correct. But all they require is a fence. What if they raised the money for the fence and so it didn’t cost the general public any money? It used to be that people with enough money to have land could bury the family on there own property, away from everyone else. And there were separate beggar’s graveyards. Where I live, there is a Polish cemetery, which i am not sure is still in use, but there is also a separate private jewish cemetery. And two Catholic only cemeteries. Are any or all of these unacceptable to you?

The cost is beside the point. My attitude, if I was in control of the cemetery, would be that you can bury Muslims anywhere in the cemetery and you can’t stop some Jew from being buried in the plot next to a Muslim.

Yeah, private property is a tricky question. But if you can own an apartment building and you can’t discriminate against minorities … can you own a plot of land and refuse to intern the bodies of minorities? :laughing:

All of those are “perverse”. But it’s again a question of private property … right? The land was owned by Jews or the Catholic church?

There are Muslim communities being built in Canada. They can’t legally prevent non-Muslims from buying the houses but I’m sure that non-Muslims would not feel welcome.
These are nice neighborhoods in the suburbs, not ghettos.

So the gentleman that asked told me that his mosque is very small (we don’t have a lot on Muslims in town) and they cannot afford their own cemetery (unless we are willing to give them a little land, which is another option.) So I guess if you’re rich enough you don’t need to go to the government for a little help. And yes, the land for the Jewish and Catholic Cemeteries is owned privately.

The rub is that the city is required by law to provide burial sites. But not fences. We do have a section for nonpaid (poor people’s) burials. It doesn’t have a fence.

Why do they need to be sectioned off by a fence?

According to the guy that asked me about it, it’s the minimal barrier between muslims and nonmuslims as required by their religion. He first asked if we (the city) could donate a small plot of land, enough for 15 or 20 graves, IIRC. He said his congregation was poor and had difficulty getting to the nearest acceptable facility, which is 40 minutes away, again IIRC. As maintenance would be an additional expense that he had not perhaps considered and as we are about to expand our city cemetery, I asked him if a small fenced off section would do. He said it would.

The expansion is maybe a year away, so we left it at that and he hasn’t contacted me since. The expense would be minimal and it would probably have to go before the governing board, but perhaps they (the congregation) could afford to donate the fence material. In other words, this could happen several ways, with or without tax money. Any land the city could donate for an entirely separate facility would be an odd, undevelopable piece that would be no financial loss to anyone.

I provide all these details because there may be, in some minds, a difference depending on cost to the public, which they are part of. Everyone pays taxes, if only through rent.

So all there posts about the fence to make the point that he is only asking for a small accommodation and I’m unreasonable in denying it.

Got it.

Of course if some neo-nazi was asking for some “small” accommodation then denying it would be reasonable. :evilfun: