something strange happened to me

In the midst of my abyss, i saw myself in clarity, something of a strange form. A humanoid creature with horns with a body covered in fur. Some kind of half wolf where i found myself in a timeless evening into a perpetual night that never ends. An existing bliss where my energy felt limitless, running on all fours felt natural and was incredbily euphoric to me. A close connection with the moon, a vibrating peace with a heat over my body, an animalistic tranquility.

There seems to be some kind of parallel between this world and that other world, especially when i think about it, it creates a rush, everything seems to make sense and i get taken back into it, or i get pulled out of something. It seems to destroy loneliness too and creates a contentment. Also, ever since this happened, things look different now, especially people, like i see animals in their faces or their animal nature. it also seems to be beyond faith, like there is a certainty,there is no other reality.

Does anybody know what this means?

Maybe I should contact Satyr or lys, they seem like people who would know what this means.

It was kind of like this…

Perhaps you have tapped into a deeper primal nature, that we all possess.

Vow. Vhery interestink, Manny. (Jungian accent)

I don’t think this is a dream; this comes from the astral or shamanic realms. In other words, it’s from a different state of consciousness than the dream state.

The proverbial wolf is a creature of the night - howling at the moon etc. The ‘night’ is the subconscious. You also described it as the abyss.

This wolf-like creature symbolizes your natural intuition and instinct - your primal nature as MagsJ said. On an animal, the horns usually represent nobility, dignity and power. On a human-like creature, it could also signify immortality as it did with the horned Greek gods.

This is your uncaged, instinctive nature rising out of your dark suppressed subconscious, bounding with energy and running free.

I wouldn’t think this experience overly remarkable if it was just a dream but words like ‘clarity’ and ‘vibrating’ aren’t usually associated with the dull, unconscious dream state. ‘Vibrating’, ‘clarity’, ‘limitless’, ‘euphoria’, ‘bliss’ and ‘vibrating peace’ are all signature descriptions of the pulsating astral/ethereal realms.

Try to keep aware when this happens again - and take notes. If you want to learn more about yourself then keep focused while you have the chance. These opportunities don’t come by very often and when they go, they may not return. Just remember, the way you navigate around these realms is through the heart. Keep your heart open.

I don’t know how to interpret what happened to you

however, your post leaves me wanting to share more about my personal religious experiences, including vivid dreams, prophetic dreams, awakenings (for lack of a better word), and experiences that I would best describe as miracles

When I see humans I just see lumbering cromagnon primates, carrying out rudimentary primitive tasks such as food gathering for their simple families.

Birthed out of a bloodline that thrives in the management of a godless realm, gather the differences into patterns and relate them to accurate understandings.