What are you doing? (Part 1)

Oh I see, so you just didn’t want to read the parts where I listed all of the things I pay for, all of the things I consider necessities. Alright.

So you get paid $10 a month, $2 for rent & utilities, $2 for kitty, $2 for gas, and $4 for creature comforts. This is what I have surmised from lacking info. Am I close? Was food on your list or did I forget that? Maybe you earn $15 which would leave $5 for food, but no savings or emergency money. You didn’t list healthcare prices, why?

Blur,

Do you know when you’ve encountered an endless tape?

My favorites are blank tapes.

Does this seem like a reasonable budget to you? This is what you’ve surmised by being dishonest. My actual budget is none of your business. Suffice to say, I live on my own and pay all of my own bills, my rent is actually higher than average for the area I live in, I have several thousand dollars saved, and I make quite a bit less than $20/hr. If you want to talk specific numbers, why don’t you post your own.

You don’t have to post your own budget as I have already said, post figures about friends or family who live as you do comfortably on way less than $20.84. I’d like to see a real budget so I understand how what you claim is possible is actually possible.<—over in the Income Disparity thread.

Shared a wave with a couple of neighbors who were walking their dogs too. Coffee is so tasty.

Today was kind of a bad one, but it’s over now and I have the weekend off. Woo.

Observing jim carreys condition…

since earth’s daughter checked out, the one he hid within, he now has submitted to the mother, little does he know, she doesn’t take kindly to submission.

Let’s watch what happens.

Isn’t Joker supposed toe be the one cooking?

I have only a foggy idea of what you are talking about.

Splurged on dried fruits (apricots, mangoes, papayas, and dates) so I’m taste testing them to see if they are good enough snacks.
Mangoes :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Only when he’s in a really good mood. Would you want to eat one of his pissed off creations…could be radioactive?

Working. Fun stuff!

Mangos are indeed delicious.

Spring is here. The wisteria and the grapevine blossoming.

:-k

Hugh H has died at the age of 91.

He bought a plot for $75,000 next MM’s twenty years ago saying, “Spending eternity next to Marilyn is too sweet to pass up.”

Would you say he lived a life to be envied?

Perhaps his life style contributed to his longevity.

I’d say he lived a life, which is more than a lot of people manage to do. Whether it’s an enviable one is in the eye of the beholder.

and from your eye’s view was it enviable?

Right now I’m watching Anthony Bourdain, and doing laundry.

Last week, a girl I’d been seeing for a while decided that she was going to placate her boyfriend and stop hanging out with me late at night. I give her 2 weeks before she starts going back out with me again. She still texts me continuously all day and I’ve seen her 4 times since she said she had to stop hanging out because of her boyfriend’s insecurities.

So this morning I woke up and just said fuck it, and sent a text that just said, “hey”, to about 6 women I haven’t seen in a while, thinking that some would respond and that I could say, “oh my bad I accidentally texted you I meant to text someone else”, then start a conversation. So 3 messaged back, I’m getting dinner with 1 tomorrow, and I’m hanging out with another one Saturday, unless of course the 1 I meet tomorrow decides to bang me and let me lounge around at her house for a few days. We’ll see. Next week I’m thinking the 1 with the boyfriend will lighten up and come and have some drinks and go back to normal. I actually would rather hang out with her because she’s nerdy and awkward in a way that I for some reason find appealing. Like too smart to be normal…if that makes sense. I love smart bitches.