Muslims Who Shout Islamophobia Are NOT Good Muslims

Muslims who accuse non-Muslims of having irrational fears of Islam, i.e. Islamophobia are not good and true Muslim.

A good and true Muslim is one who obey every command of Allah within the Quran to the best within his/her ability.
The Quran command Muslims to cast and instill terrors and fears into the hearts of non-Muslims as in the following verses. {there are others};

3:151 Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.” Yusuf Ali

8:60
Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. -Yusuf Al

Obviously what Allah commanded [as per the above verses and others] in the Quran is to cast and instill real fears into the hearts of the non-believers.
It is glaringly evident SOME Muslims has carried out Allah’s command to cast fears into the hearts of non-Muslims and they have managed to terrorize the majority of humanity with their acts of terrors, evils and violence on a worldwide basis.

Now those Muslims[D] who deny the above and do not cast and instill real fears into the hearts of the non-believers directly or indirectly are not true and good Muslims because they had failed to obey the commands of Allah.
When non-Muslims condemn Islam for terrors and casting fears, and making anti-Islam statements, these Muslims [D] will accuse the non-Muslims of being Islamophobic. They claim Islam is a religion of peace and do not commit evils, terrors nor create fears. This is contrary to what Allah decreed in the Quran.

Allah in the Quran commanded Muslims to cast and instill terrors and fears into the hearts of non-Muslims. SOME Muslims [deem good and true Muslims] has successfully obey Allah’s command and casted real rational fears into the hearts of non-Muslims.
Therefore Muslims who accuse non-Muslims of having irrational fears of Islam, i.e. Islamophobia are not good and true Muslim.

Here is a related article:
wnd.com/2017/08/shocker-isla … -in-quran/

Your views?

Are you saying that islamophobia is the attitude islam aims for?
That the world see islam as a terrifying enemy?

It could be true.
Every warrior wants fame.

Not that.
What I am saying is, the attitude Islam aims for is to spread real terror and fear in the hearts of non-Muslims.
Therefore when non-Muslims accused Islam as spreading evil, terror, violence and real fears, a good Muslim will readily admit and acknowledge that is the real purpose of Islam.
A good Muslim will admit it is their duty in accordance to the Quran [verses provided above] to spread terror so that non-Muslims are occupied with fearful at all times.

So for a good Muslim, there is no such thing as Islamophobia, i.e. irrational fears of Islam.
A good Muslim’s duty is to spread real fears.

At present, when non-Muslims accused Islam as a religion that spread fears, the moderate Muslims will deny it and in return accused non-Muslims as having unwarranted irrational fears of Islam, i.e. being Islamophobic. They insist Islam is a Religion of Peace. These moderate Muslims are wrong and ignorant of the real intent of their religion, which is to spread real fears. Because they are ignorant of their own religion of Islam, they are not good Muslims.

Yes as stated above, the purpose of Islam is they want the non-Muslims to see Islam as a terrifying enemy.
Most warriors want fame, but not all warriors rely on terror and fears to dominate their enemies.

Most Muslims are just religious devotees on a surface level, but their religion forces itself more into their daily practice and culture such as dress and meals than other mainstream religions do. Islam is a more culturally forceful Abrahamism. This makes it different from Christianity which is the main Abrahamism of the west.

It doesn’t matter if it is Islam or some other religion that forces more upon its adherents’ daily lives and cultural practices, any such religion is different enough from western Christianity to cause real problems when imported en mass into the west.

But do not confuse this fact with actual Muslim people, most of whom are just people like any other religious believer. The Koran says a lot of terrible things, which is one reason to reject Islam, but most Muslims do not really care about the worst parts of the Koran just as most Christians do not really care about the worst parts of the Bible.

Religions are only necessary because most people are too stupid to self-value without a governing system of beliefs and texts helping them parse their perspectives. If people were not insane then they could engage in the ennoblement of philosophy and would have no need for religions, especially for religions that force them to follow absurd codes like how to dress or eat or which way to face when prostrating themselves in prayer. But wishing for most people to be sane would just be another insanity, since it’s not going to happen.

The west allows terrorism because it helps the transition into statist, communistic, militarized societies in the west. Same goes for the “humanitarianism” of the leftists. It’s all just a game to see how much control they can have over every aspect of your life. And since most people are willingly stupid I suppose that game is somewhat justified. So might as well pick which player in the game you want to side with, and battle it out on the world stage with other power-hungry control groups to see if you can get more control than those other groups. That’s all that is going on here.

One big anthill society, as Valery said. “By giving the names of progress to its own tendency to a fatal precision, the world is seeking to add to the benefits of life the advantages of death. A certain confusion still reigns; but in a little while all will be made clear, and we shall witness at last the miracle of an animal society, the perfect and ultimate anthill.”

Best to just call stupid people stupid. That’s the only thing that might actually lead to some improvement.

Yeah, I have to agree with UrGod.

Islam can be retarding, but in most cases Ive personally seen, it was actually a guarantee for a family based community that has been lost to the world where I come from. It is a typical religion in that it helps people hold on to things they know are important but can’t explain, as they aren’t necessarily all philosophers and not even philosophy has figured this sort of stuff out until VO.

And, not to mention, ultimately to cause in the enemy the will to convert. So fear as a form of respect.

The peace it claims is inside of the realm. It uses severity to guard that realm, cut off whatever isn’t in accordance with its terms of peace. I actually describe this phenomenon at some length in the video below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUTaALDSezY[/youtube]

What other means does a warrior have, but to inspire fear?

I understand we must differentiate between the believers [humans] and the ideology.
This is why I raised a thread.

Do Not Bash Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=191104&p=2627469&hilit=do+not+bash+muslims#p2627469

But there is one significant difference.

To be a good and the best Christian, one has to obey the Bible’s overriding pacifist maxim, i.e. love your enemies, give the other cheek, love your neighbor.

OTOH, to be a good Muslim and be accorded the greatest rewards in Paradise and avoid Hell, one has to obey Allah’s command to spread terror and kill non-Muslims.

The majority of Muslims are merely lay-Muslims and practice Islam quite superficially. However when they are reminded, if they are to avoid Hell and reap rewards in Paradise, they have to be more serious Muslims which inevitably will compel SOME [not all] to do spread terror and kill non-Muslims.
If only 20% of Muslims are incline to the above, ‘some’ is only 300 million Muslim!! :astonished: :open_mouth:

Point is the above is not a speculation but a reality as supported by glaring evidence that has been going on since Islam emerged 1500 years ago till the present.