Eating meat is good

The problem is that to some, the most influential, you are no more than a “cow” yourself. In fact, the word “you” came from the word “ewe”, meaning one of the sheep. That is why the word “you” has no plural. But the point is that if devouring a cow is perfectly fine, then there can be no objection to devouring ewe.

Correct. This is a game of valuing, a competition amongst self-valuing types. If enough humans start valuing in the way you mention, namely devaluing other humans to the point of seeing them as mere cows, then society breaks down. Such has happened many times throughout history, and will certainly happen again. And then other, more stable human values will ultimately reassert themselves, as they always do.

A human that values other humans as cows is exempting itself from the higher ranges in the hierarchy of human values. Do you really think humans will allow themselves to be valued as cows? Cows allow it because they are unable to do otherwise – not so for humans. This is what makes such valuing irrational in the long run.

There is no universal value which states it is bad/wrong/immoral to treat humans as cows. Only our own human self-valuing cam state that, and does state it.

You mean like the superior values such being taught from youth, before anyone has a chance to gain too much influence and see others as merely food and fodder for their pleasure, to not devour conscious beings. It seems that you favor a sense of morality.

If you dont want people to be seen as cows, first society needs to stop acting like a bunch of cows.

And yet, the fact that people continue to act like cows, keep reasserting itself in society.

I don’t just think it, I know it. The evidence is on every day.

I had such a great Tournedos yesterday. Beef is really affordable here, I will fill up my freezer with nice pieces of cow.
UrGod, this approach really gets at the core of valuing as prior to life.

First off, we all die, the Earth kills us all, and then eats us. I don’t know what the fuss about killing cows is about. What, they should all be immortal? Or die of natural causes - are we not the environment that brought forth the cow? Are beef-farmers not the environment of the cow, that births it and kills it?

Were the Comanches not part of the environment that raised bison?
We are just Earth. We kill, digest old forms, and bring forth new forms of Earth.

But in order to safeguard human self valuing it may still be useful as a tool to value other beings formally above the human - this can be an instrument of order, peace. Like sanctifying cows in India, Im sure had some calming effect.

So if we would not eat the cow based on the idea that it exists, and existence is inviolable, than that would negate the cows existence, as it needs to eat grass, and the grass also exists. Playing moral games, you could say we need to eat the cow to compensate for it eating grass. In any case when the Earth kill sus it has back both its cows and its grass, and the minerals that grass so insolently ate, and the energy from the sun that went into it all.

And eventually the Sun will eat the Earth.
Beautiful, isn’t it?
Lets eat to celebrate.
And drink some murdered grapes.

I personally eat only beef, chicken, fish and pork. I would never voluntarily make myself a meal of duck, as I find ducks to be lovely. I don’t eat what I find lovely. I would sooner eat a human than a squirrel, no fucking doubt. I consider squirrels lovelier than the average human. But I would of course never eat family or friends.

I don’t respect of acknowledge “humanity”. Its just a pot of brown resulting from throwing in all colours together indiscriminately. It is a soil from which species of refined and complex valuing are born, as well as a lot of trash that denies its own valuing and thus forms anti-being, which can’t even be eaten as it is sick. We might see eating cows as a form of respect to said cows, if at least we respect our stomachs as well and thus breed the cow in pleasure, massage it, feed it beer like Japanese farmers do to their prime livestock.

Most animals I would not eat, except if I catch them myself. I would never eat a lovely animal that I hadn’t caught with my own hands. I would not be worthy of it by my own aesthetics of life.
lovely is a value judgment, here, it is a function of me.
I don’t mind if others eat duck. I won’t ever favour eating it, thats my code, my ethics, my love.

The Earth is auto-cannibalistic like the Sun is - the Sun consumes itself, that is what causes its being as a fury - the Earth consumes itself, that is what causes its being as a paradise. And it only becomes a hell wherever humans start to pretend there is anything other than this consuming the old and bringing forth the new from the components. When humans proclaim a paradise away from Earth, this should be interpreted as an order to kill and bury them stante pede.

::

Oh yeah,
Im not sure how to qualify this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FOeyLAt2jM[/youtube]

Not sure how to classify eating life as it lives. Your thoughts?

To my knowledge I have never eaten an animal that was still alive. Of course my body eats living microorganisms all the time.

To eat a living animal would seem to be a deliberate attempt to experience the suffering and dying of the animal as part of the meal. I’m not really sure what the value could be in doing that, at least for me. Maybe it’s healthier in some ways, not cooking the animal, like with sushi. Certainly it’s healthier to eat raw vegetables just plucked from the ground rather than cooked. Even more if you put the raw just plucked vegetable in a juicer and drink the juice immediately, while all the plant parts are still so fresh. But I’m not sure this same principle applies to eating animals (I’m not sure that it doesn’t apply, either).

Yes, we are the environment that the cow exists in. It would not exist if not for us. Eating it is a form of respect: “cow, you are good, you are capable of nourishing us, unlike so many other things. Cow, you have definite value to me-- thank you.”

Like natives who would bless and revere the animal they kill and cook.

I would like to end factory farms because they represent a loss of that sort of respect, also because they produce lower quality meat. Without the existence of factory farms, McDonalds would not be possible.

Why don’t we take a break from our psychopathy for a minute and think about this rationally, eh? If I can do it, so can’t you.

This is rational thought. Finally someone admits McDonalds to be the plague that needs to be purged, in the interest of higher health and aesthetics.

Who don’t you learn to walk, you’ve crawled around here for too long.

“Who” don’t you? Maybe “why don’t you” and a reply that isn’t shit and garbage.

Ahaha.

What would we do without you’re crawling around here, eh?

Go on babbling, without a director?

I need to remind you who ended up being the final director in Eureka.

No idea what your talking about. Feel free to clarify if your prefer.

You’ll have to watch all 5 seasons of the show. I can’t explain it to you without spoiling it. I would send you a PERSONAL MESSAGE but the MILITARY MINDS who RULE these boards don’t allow me to.

I am only a director, not a dictator.

Eureka’s collapse was not the fault of the director, it was the fault of the inflexible military minds, and the corrupt traitorous politicians. In fact, the collapse occurred because THE DIRECTOR WAS NOT GIVEN ENOUGH POWER. The incompetent military minds who dealt heavy hands, were directly responsible for the downfall of Eureka, by their general incompetence, pigheadedness, and general refusal of the director’s advice. And in the end, the DIRECTOR gets blamed for it all.

Directors must have absolute creative and editorial control, yes.

This,

But only after running at least a 5k.

Eating meat is ur-godly.

But only the good meat. Leave your macdonald at the door, bitch.

I ate one of these for lunch today. It was good. This thread has been resolved.