Tax and Healthcare Plan

I wish it woud help to be compassionate - but to offer non-institutional ideas to people with sick relatives always results in getting scorned. Its a very scary sort of scam our society has caught itself up in. I realized this after my cousin became very angry at a story I told about Wilhelm Reich, just the notion of there being an alternative to a race to the faster decay between body and disease, and then I tied this to how Reich came to his end. Brr.

The medical industry is one of the greatest hose-jobs known to mankind.

It doesn’t help that humanity is a bunch of mountain dew, hamburger helper, jersey-shore watching cows that refuse to accept reason or higher taste.

I wish anyone with cancer the best, best judgment, best exercise, best choices, best family - I wish them a speedy recovery.
Thats the last Ill say on this

Haha, well said.

What fucking hard work? You are not addressing the issue that lies in science poisoning the population…why? No, simple folks are not scientists, nor the wealthy, so they have no way of checking on anything they consume to make sure it is safe and they are being lied to.

Wendy are you saying it is not possible to eat, breath, drink and live healthily? Because it is possible, but it certainly takes some… hard work.

Lab coats experiment on the cow-citizens, the ones who do not put in any hard work to discriminate healthy from unhealthy, good from bad when it comes to food/etc. Just don’t be one of those people and you’re fine.

Yeah, thought is the hardest work of all.
Simple folks tend to despise it.
There is no doubt a lot of gleeful malice in the medical industry about the sad sacks that hand over their childrens tuitions for the privilege to be experimented on with poisons the professionals know are going to kill them, but they need some proof of that.

Gleeful malice vs the obediently selfsacrificial is not to be underestimated as a drive. The sense that people deserve to be killed for being as stupid as to allow others to use them as test tubes.

Bah.

“Science” is not an agent. And people arent dragged off to hospitals against their will. They are free to decide to think about what the tv is telling them, but they seem not to like that freedom very much.

There are problems with microbiological contaminants, pesticides, GMO products untested effects, sewage in water and soil, chemtrail inhalants, factory pollutants, factory food preservatives, food waxing agents, hormone additives and loads of other harmful science and you two keep typing about what happens to people under medical care after the fact that they have inhaled and ingested harmful products that are found in the typical grocery store dairy, produce, and meat departments. Yes, do think…please.

Quality assurance could be a huge business to go into…making it affordable to test/check the air, food, and water we consume. Why isn’t anybody doing it for the typical people?

Arent you currently unemployed?
Why are you asking why no one else is doing what you need done?

This is precisely what I mean.

You don’t care what you eat, drink, and breathe? Quit prattling on about cancer if you don’t care. Whether I’m employed or not has nothing to do with whether I care or not and why wouldn’t I care for most people (you excluded)? Perhaps science’s meddling won’t trigger your genetic response to all the poisons in your body, but 39% of people get cancer before they die and explain to parent’s that it’s strictly their fault that their young child has leukemia rather than all the foods they’ve ingested and the vaccines that destroyed their immune systems as babies. Should babies and pregnant mothers be immunized? That question has nothing to do with me or my unemployment?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5xHV8_Njfc[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA2GhOCtmBE[/youtube]

Keks.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN3LXjigjIg[/youtube]

Canada is riddled with dangerous GMO products too.

Everyone is ultimately responsible for their own physical health and lifestyle choices. If I end up getting cancer as a result of the choices I have made I will simply
accept it and then try and die as quickly as possible. I will not be blaming society for what has happened to me. I currently do not drink. I no longer smoke. I take
regular exercise. I eat lots of junk food. I think on balance I am in good health. And I look after my mental health by keeping my mind occupied. I am fortunate to
live in a country where health is available to every one free at the point of use. But I still accept responsibility for my own health because it is what one should do

Absurd. You sound like a nut who can’t wait to die and no matter how that comes about, it’s your fault. If you get both gunned and run down in a crosswalk when you have the right of way, it is your fault, I understand. You only care about yourself and your personal responsibility and you made the decision to live and die in that crosswalk. :laughing: Silly human reasoning.

You act like your eighty when you are barely fifty. You are just entering an age when your health may be put to task, actually more happens to those in their 60’s+ than younger years, but you seem impatient to die…why?

Wendy, calm down. No one is saying that everyone is always responsible for everything that ever happens to them.

What we are saying is that you are responsible for what you eat. That is pretty basic. Not sure why you would disagree.

How do you know it’s safe for consumption? I’m referring to accumulative effects at any rate.

If you do not use heirloom seeds and grow it organically yourself, then you take your chances with your health, true. It’s manufacturing gross profit science versus your biological genetic makeup…who will win? The odds are that it will not be you…all the way from cradle to grave at your expense at every turn. You pay for them to poison your food and re-poison you later with their cures.

I have no desire to die right now but if i had a terminal illness such as cancer I would want to go as quickly as possible
I actually want to live to eighty because I think that would be the right age to go as it is neither too young nor too old
And so this means Wendy that I have twenty seven more years to go before I hopefully will die for I am now fifty three
I am not obsessed with death. I am just not afraid of it. For why be afraid of something I am never going to experience

Read the label. Look up from where your food comes. See if your food has a few basic ingredients, and non-GMO organic without preservatives, versus if it has two dozen ingredients most of which you cannot even pronounce.

Sure there is always risk of traces of pesticides and other shit. You will be fine so long as you balance that out. Health is a cumulative thing, the healthier you are the more you can afford to eat some shit once in a while.

Health is also about physical exercise and being fit, also mentally and emotionally, and not just about the foods you eat. I could eat a macdonald sandwich and it wouldn’t even affect me, because I am healthy already. But I don’t do that because it tastes like shit. If traces of chemicals are in the foods I select as healthy for myself, that is fine, but really I go out of my way to find good things to eat.

Buy local organic produce and meats, and make your own foods at home. You will feel a lot better, trust me. And then your body will be so badass you can go consume some shit at a restaurant every now and then and it won’t bother you.

But even if you get some chemicals in your foods, who the fuck cares? You think you’re going to live forever or something? Why are you so hung up on this? The entire point is to do the best you can, and value your existence from all angles according to the highest standards you can find. That’s all there is. No “perfection” or “eternal life” is going to be found in any case.

First off, not all cancer is terminal and even if it were purported to be, why wouldn’t you try to reverse the effects on the evidence that doctors are not always right in not only their diagnoses but their prognosis’s too. You seem to be going through the starkest motions of living which I don’t understand, so I’ll leave those weird death blessing declarative statements you frequently make alone.

It matters because it directly affects the quality of your life. What you breathe, drink, and eat affects every minute of your life or is this angle from which I speak one that you just don’t get?

Man, you sure got me riled up. Damn you! :evilfun:

Most healthcare issues are due to poisoned air, water, and food and this poisoning has been going on forever and everybody schleps around with their organic produce like that counters all the other issues that contribute to their own health crisis. Who’s connecting the dots? Who’s tallying the costs? Healthcare is the least of the costs to society.