Clockwork Blue

What I am saying is actually true.

I have a friend who is a hermaphrodite, they knew Malcolm McDowell, they were good friends, and almost had sex. Malcolm McDowell from Clockwork Orange is one of my heroes.

Lol. youve never even seen that movie.
And no, your friend did not meet that guy. You do not have friends, Trix. Wake up.

I do have some real friends. I have seen clockwork orange, it was a metaphor of my life. When I was a child I wanted to be violent to people, but society domesticated me and made me watch movies that were so boring it made me want to jump out of a window. An example of this is Trans-Parent, a show about a transsexual old person, this show is so boring and made me rethink my own existence, I always pictured my transsexualism as an exciting adventure, but in the TV show, I am expected to be some cucky Jew who hates guns, and yet gets laid 24/7 more than I do even though he is a pussy, because Jew$ get laid. Second I love sex but that show is nothing but sex, it is so stupid and boring and was probably written by a nazi troll to make jews look bad.

also i am not making it up, my hermaphrodite friend almost had sex with malcom mcdowell and they also gave steven hawking an orgasm. for personal reason i will not give away the identity of my friend, all i can say is they are a hermaphrodite.

i know in the my little pony tv show i make things up but unlike the time i lied about killing an ursa major this is no hoax.

I hate to say it, but you don’t. The ink-patterns the doctor gives you to look at aren’t real people.

:laughing:

Sure.

See this is where you are wrong. TV isn’t the same as life. It explains your false beliefs.

How convenient. :smiley:

You sure “know” a lot of things, don’t you?

I try to know about the important things.

I love it when people on the internet call me a liar, while in doing so they lie and are inherently liars for their false accusations.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JxQewAb0Xo[/youtube]

Please, only watch this video if you take astrology seriously. If you don’t, why the hell would you be wasting your time on it?

Mars is in the last degree of Virgo. Last degrees are always tough and Virgo is the last sign of the individuality, (Nietzsche had Mars on 27 Virgo, Mars is now at 29) and indeed these days are weirdly … pressed.

Sunday in the PM this will be resolved.
As Mars enters Libra with Venus and just catches Sun there, before it moves into Scorpio to meet Jupiter and signal the third year of our calendar, the first Scorpio year.

Yeah this ought to be fun.

Ive been frustrated about not finding true connection to the symbolic world of Aquarius, my Sun sign. It is one of the poorest in attributions, always super-annoying, meaningless trifle, “eccentric”, “fashionable” “independent” “intellectual” - is about the gist of it. Terrible trifling nonsense. There has to be more substance to my own sign, for me to relate to it.

I had a breakthrough now though. I realized that Aquarius is of course the Eagle.

In the myth of Aquarius, Zeus turns into an Eagle to abduct Ganymede. So people have coupled Ganymede with Aquarius, which is again utter nonsense. There is zero meaning to that. AQUARIUS is indicated by ZEUS the EAGLE, you fools.

All Air signs are poor in what they’ve been given as symbols. A Scales?? Really?? But Libra is thus Inanna, Maat, the majestic Queen - Aquarius is Zeus the Skygod as the Eagle.

Now Im going to think about beautiful Gemini.
Its loathsome what is being said about Gemini. So feeble. Its clear that we are coming from an age that absolutely abhors the Air element.

In general it is bizarre that no Air sign is being associated with Air-animals, birds. Very stupid. Now that I realize how absurd this all is everything comes together, by utter inability to relate to the Air signs in the terms we’ve been given, whereas I can relate to each and every other sign perfectly well, even Virgo where I have neither planets nor house cusps. Virgo is very rich in symbolism. Perhaps the richest.

Gemini Libra and Aquarius are all unintelligible through their attributions. I can tel you, because I have a grand trine Sun Moon Pluto in Aquarius-Gemini-Libra, so I should be able to relate, and throughout my career I havent for the life of me been able to see any substantial meaning in the symbolic attributions to any of the air signs. Not have I ever read of a person with an Air sign Sun that they understood themselves in these terms. Never, not once.

So this is done for. Jupiter-Scorpio is first of all so utterly generous as to bring up the Eagle, traditionally a secondary symbol of Scorpio, as the primary symbol of my own sign. And of course this is honours the Eagle – what is that animal doing as a secondary symbol? The ancients were simply wrong here. There is little Eagle-like to Scorpio. Scorpio does not hover above things. Yes, it does have a doubtless and unwavering eye on the prey. But so do all Fixed Signs when they discern what they want.

In any case, all signs deserve animal symbolism. Having specific humans rather than whole animal species, as a symbol is just extraordinarily poorly.
How can one single human symbolize half a billion people living under each sign now?
Humans are not as a rule higher than other animals. In many ways they are lower. In many of the best of ways, they are equal, and very happy as such.

In these times, humanity will spend some centuries getting on par with animals. Thats all that can be accomplished now.
The vey lowest, worst, scummy humans on the planet are those that seek to colonize other planets after we’ve destroyed the Earth. Obviously all of us must go down with the Earth, it is not about us, it is about the Earth and all the animals and plans on it that we are given to enjoy and live among. We derive our joy from her. All those other-world-lings like that poor Stephen Hawkings are absolute moral degenerates.

Back to Aquarius.
If we look at US presidents; Lincoln, FDR and Reagan, we see Aquarius is the most broad- and far-sighted sign, and possibly the most cold-blooded in war. Thats no water-bearer, no cup-bearer slave-boy, you ancient fools.

The Age of Aquarius arrives under the EAGLE.

Ride my Wings
As I let you
Before I dive
Close your eyes now little one
this is Aquarius
I will pour you forth and drink you up
but I don’t care.

HA!

Gemini is CROW and RAVEN.

Birds of Odin
Trickster-God
Associated by the Romans with Mercury
God of Bad Weather
Temperament
Dangerous Games
Home in the Borderland, No Mans Land.
Law unto themselves – or each-other – no one knows.

“All weathers are wild, do you know what this means?”
Wind God, Crow God
GEMINI

The Owl for Libra is tentative. The Crow/Raven for Gemini is a happy match. The Eagle for Aquarius is definitive, Fixed.

The Eagle, hanging seemingly motionless in the sky - this is the symbol of Fixed Air.

Now then there is consecrated a bond between Aquarius and Scorpio, through the mighty Eagle.
Possibly, the human race was not ready for such a bold association.
But now that Ive tasted it, I am never going back to that barren world of the “cup-bearer”.

Aquarians: you can drop your cup from the very heights where you live, far too high to even hear it smash to pieces. Yours is not the duty to carry a vessel. The OPEN SKY is the vessel which carries you, who are its will.

Yeaaahh.

Ravens kick major ass.

“I hate to say it, but you don’t. The ink-patterns the doctor gives you to look at aren’t real people.”

Haha.

they are with crows without a doubt the coolest walking birds, they have major swagger. They should be wearing pinstriped suits.

The most mysterious thing to see a single raven fly cross the sky. It completely alters my sense of purpose for an instant. I feel only wonder.

but its not a feeling. its a state of a brain that is completely one with the clouds and the raven is the thought, including its conclusion - I am separate of its meaning, witnessing only its form.

Huginn

The differences between ravens and crows are really interesting.

I am extremely curious about the differences between different birds of the same species.

Hawks have deep souls. Owls also. Eagles, fuck.

Crows are smart as hell. As you once pointed out showing a video of one learning complex puzzles.

Yes, they must be smarter than a lot of humans. And even in terms that are normally considered human.

Hawks…

Would any human honestly feel superior?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVBxLXyleyQ[/youtube]

a Falcon carrying a Feoh rune

Representing good tidings brought with a rather fierce demeanour from above.
Enough with your blind suffering, you fools. Here, take life.

But the Hawk is indeed something else.
Look at this, this is fully “human”, whatever goes on here in the underlying bird, where the Hawk appears to be far more conscious than that.

ARIES

Ram
The first
the first pair of horns
the splitting iron
the head

Ram
Aries home of Ares
Spring-Time, Persephonic electricity, courage to do the ultimate.

That which is born from the unfathomable sea of bliss first
that which knows itself as it goes, that which has no past but the fullness of life

As noted, David Starling associates Mars through Aries with Demeter and Persephone.

Aries: Sun and Mars. Impulsive when the impulse guarantees a path. Adventure or … adventure. Or death. But that too is encountered as adventure. Adventure is in the eyes, in the firs glance. Darkness is the result. Darkness that transitions into the physical world though he slippery slope of pleasure, aka reality.
(that slope - not pleasure)

Aries - the courage to do the impossible. “prelude to a philosophy of the future”; “It was impossible to do, but the Dragon did not know that, and did it.” -Theodora Lau
As first signs of their Zodiacs, Aries and the Dragon correspond to each other as the fiery impulse that knows that it will be consumed, so it better be the one to consume.

The intention of the circle, the unfolding “straight line”; time as the point of reference.