What's for dinner?

Spaghetti-courgette bolognese… all Organic.

Have a nice meal, Mags. :slight_smile:

I like noodles very much, especially the German version “Spätzle”.

From another thread:

Do you like that? :slight_smile:

NOTE TO SELF:

Never enter this thread again. I am starving now. I can almost taste that food.

Tater tot casserole and a salad.

Ham steaks, baked potatoes, and garlic peppered broccoli, for dessert a blonde, chocolate chip brownie. The batter was delicious…yes, I licked the bowl. :smiley:

Beef stew and salads.

Beanies & weenies with a side of cheesy broccoli.

Guacamole, onions, asparagus, garlic, flaxseed, chia, sesame, cayenne … on celery sticks (with grapefruit juice).

JSS,
That is some mixture…could surely stand in for coffee in the pick-me-up dept. with the crunch of the celery, the heat of the cayenne, and the tart of the juice after which you’d be wide awake. Zing!

Actually, I forgot the Lemon. And it has the options of Cinnamon-orange juice or Lemonade.
I call it “Arteriole Draino”. :sunglasses:

Hamburgers, twice baked potatoes, and sauced black beans. :-k Hmm, my first go with black beans which taste very much like butter beans but with a jalapeno kick.

Salmon burgers and green bean casserole.

All the things I can’t eat, but the last dish definitely looked delicious… to me.

My meals have been varied, but I do fancy having that bolognese again… to go in a sweet baked-potato, or a pepper, or even a butternut squash.

One of these ended up on my dinner plate this Christmas… cooked, of course… together with crispy as roast potatoes, roasted carrots and parsnips… which I didn’t eat, red kidney bean cassoulet, and a tomato yellow pepper and pomegranate infused gravy - a few mouthfuls later and I was full. :neutral_face: Guess what I’m having for supper. :stuck_out_tongue:

Chili. Joker told me that the chili dish began with the Aztecs who ate their chili with the hearts of human sacrifices mixed in as the featured meat. I will never think of chili in the same way again. :confused:

So I haven’t posted any food pics in a minute, but I have been eating. He’s a sampling of some of the shit I’ve shoved into my pie hole as of late.

And some more…

And some more…

And some more…

And some more…