Morality - Is fucking another man's wife always immoral?

I say, no.

Note: This is about whether the man the woman is cheating with is immoral. Not whether the cheating woman is immoral.

Situation 1:

Given the current societal norms, fucking another man’s wife cannot possibly be construed as immoral - marriage is viewed as a “partnership” between two equals, both of whom are equally capable of making their own life choices. Whatever obligations of fidelity they make, they make between themselves, and so only they can break. And if the woman is free to choose, then she can also choose to break that promise and fuck other men. The other man cannot be rationally blamed here - he made no promises not to fuck somebody else’s woman, and has no reason to make that promise. After all, if women have freedom of choice, then them fucking another man is just an expression of this freedom. Yes, she may be breaking a promise, but that is not the problem of the man she is cheating with - he had nothing to do with that agreement.

Possible counter-argument: “b-but if there were no cheating men then she wouldn’t cheat”

If you care about women’s choice and validation so much in the first place that you are willing to give them “freedom”, would it really make you feel any better to know that she WANTS to cheat on you, just can’t find a guy to do it with? Again, in no possible universe does it make sense to blame the guy in this context.

Situation 2:

A system in which it can be viewed as immoral is one where the woman is property of the man and her choice doesn’t matter. In that case, fucking her would be literally fucking with another man’s property. This is a more natural and sensible way of men and women relating to one another, and IMO the one our instincts are adapted to.

This is why so many men instinctively lash out against the man their woman cheated with, even if within the modern social context he is blameless - because they instinctively (if not consciously) understand women’s opinions are worthless and that she is his property, regardless of what the (((legal system))) and (((social norms))) say, and they tend not to be intelligent enough to understand their instincts are not suited for this particular (((environment))) we find ourselves in.

Situation 3

Another context in which I consider it immoral is if the man whose woman you’d be fucking with is an ideological ally who agrees with the women are property rule and lives by that rule, even if it is not systematically enforced.

From another male’s [not husband] point of view, it is not immoral to fuck another man’s wife. After all diversity is a critical factor to ensure higher survival of the species.

However it is immoral and unethical on the part of the wife if she had entered into a contract of marriage with the husband and promised fidelity within the terms of the contract.

If the couple has an open marriage contract [signed or otherwise] then it is not immoral for the wife to have sex with another man other than the husband.

There are exceptions.

Most modern “marriages” are not legitimate anyway. For a marriage to be legitimate, for example, the woman needs to be virgin/chaste going into it. Otherwise it’s not a real marriage. It’s a fake, like most other aspects of modernity.

Who’s arguing that it’s wrong to bang a bitch who wants to cheat on her man? I don’t think anyone would actually make that argument.

Women often instinctively lash out at the women who fuck or flirt with their husbands, so it would seem they instinctively understand that those men are their property.

We have all sorts of relations between humans where independent free adults make agreements and consider it immoral to do certain things. I see us managing not to see each other as property being the only solution. If a friend of mine talks shit about me behind my back but never brings up whatever it is he’s on about with me, I see that as fucked up. Of course he is free to do that, and I am free to get pissed off because he’s being an asshole. I am further free to stop being his friend. I can’t see where there is some logical idea that we must introduce property to those relationships either.

Me personally, I wouldn’t want to be with someone as a life partner who I own. I mean, what the fuck. I want someone who is a challenging equal. I can only imagine that someone who needs a longer term friend or lover or spouse to be property thinks very low of himself or herself.

I can only have the relationship i want with you if I own you.

It seems like a sign of weakness and/or not thinking one has much to offer.