What's for dinner?

More meat and cheese and a cortado.

Pizza with lamb and jalapeno and a bunch of other shit. Pizza with salami, pepperoni, prosciutto and sausage. Cortado with raspberry scone.

Here’s some chicken and waffles, and some biscuits and gravy and some coffee.

Pulled pork, mac and cheese and banana pudding.

Paella-esque, but without the rice… Madagascan giant prawns, queen scallops, chicken wing parts, and saffron and other spices, served with a romaine lettuce and chicory leaf salad.

Looks legit.

:laughing:

The flavours were very on point, and the dish… deceivingly filling.

Is this you or one of your entourage MR? I say the latter…

What do you mean?

Seabass, with a chicory/chilli salad.

Chicken wings, with a chicory/carrot/courgette/chilli coleslaw… dressed with a sweet ginger/garlic dressing.

Waiting on a kidney bean cassoulet, duchess sweet potato, and roasted carrots to cook… I’ll have to make a make-shift piping bag to pipe the sweet potato mash into cones to crisp up in the oven.

Mags,

Was that a piranha on that plate above? The teeth on that sucker!

Tonight’s fare is fried hamburger and red potatoes with onion, green peppers, and banana peppers. Last nights was freshly made Alfredo sauce with turkey chucks over fettuccine. Went a bit overboard with the garlic though.

:laughing:

Perhaps that’s why sea bass is generally served head off? I just think it’s more chefy head left on, and the tail… super crunchy.

Sauteed in butter…zucchini, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and maybe some corn and/or great northern beans with garlic, black pepper, salt and ? (crushed red pepper to give it some kick). May add some mustard seed too since this is a wait-n-see dish.

[Edit: Cannellini beans…not sure how tough their skin is but I’m aiming to soften them up, also added diced up chicken gizzards]

Gonna stuff a red baked potato with these goodies.

Here’s a fresh batch of deliciousness…

Some more…

And some more…

And yet some more…

And a few more.

And one more…

Iceberg lettuce salad with bacon, onion, green pepper, colby jack cheese, tomatoes, and honey mustard dressing, cottage cheese on the side.