Name Changes, Board Warnings, And Ambiguities.

They fail to communicate ideas…

Why am I here? To alleviate spontaneous boredom with equally spontaneous entertainment value.

It’s not just the focus on Israel but also the negative ramifications against the interests of European people everywhere. In every anti white article or anti whiteness tirade there is a Hasidic, Ashkenazi, or Sephardic name. If you look at the American establishment of power it is a Jewish one.

Well, if that’s all you can come up with for your time.

It works until it doesn’t.

And again if relieving spontaneous boredom is the best goal you can come up with for those times.

It is, it really is…

Carleas, can I have my name changed to David Horowitz?

No.

I want it stated for the record that

I don’t want to change my name, I don’t care if I get any board warnings
and I am ambivalent about ambiguities……

there I said it…so kick me the hell off this board…
I dare you, double dare you……

I told them off… didn’t I? :-k

Kropotkin

I am going to protest! There, I said it!

Whose thread is this anyways? :-k

Joker change it to Les Grossman. He’s one of the greatest leaders of all time.

Who he?

I will obviously Google it, but I am showing my ignorance on the matter by asking. :laughing: ZS is channeling his Jewish side, but quite badly IMO. :-k

:laughing:

Can you recommend a Carib name for me MR?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odd8Zdhuj9o[/youtube]

Why didn’t you just say ‘the guy in ZS’s avatar’?

Saw that movie… not that memorable to me, but yeah… a good user name-change choice, but then… I like calling him Horowitz.

It is anti semitic and a travesty that I am not allowed to change my username to my newly created religious name. It is like my own religion is being used against me. I hope Carleas understands that I am still protesting, I’m protesting very hard right now and I am not going to quit. I am fighting for my Jewish identity here.

I can prove my conversion as the recent removal of my foreskin will attest although I am not sure if it is a good idea to post photographic evidence on this site.

It isn’t. It is a bad idea.

Fair enough. :wink:

Me! I was MIA for a couple months, but prior-to there were more than a few conversations you ghosted because you were, evidently, too busying posting youtube videos.

There is a lot of merit to Carleas’ complaint since it’s not at all evident that you’re interested in becoming mired in mountains of monotonous text in lieu of painting the site with graphics tailored for recruitment, which is akin to a hostile takeover for the purpose of a pirated public sounding board. I concur that this isn’t a conscription office for soldiers in a race war, but a town square for philosophical discussion.

Besides, all you racists are shooting yourselves in the foot since the vitriol is yet another reason to hate white people, especially white men.

Whatever you do, evolution will overcome it. Resistance is the fuel of evolution.

The cessation of the struggle to make the world better is the only hope we have to make the world better. Struggle and drown or relax and float.

I wish I could take my own advice :confused: :laughing: