Iambiguous again!

What is the dasein of dasein?!?!?! gasp

You see, you’re a fellow who doesn’t even think in basic truth tables…

If it’s true that it’s true, then it’s true.
If it’s false that it’s false, then it’s true.
If it’s true that it’s false, then truth exists.
If it’s false that it’s true, then truth still exists (the falsity of it)

This is called logical positivism… that stance that when you make a statement, that statement exists and it exists in many existent implied contexts.

To negate, negate, negate… shows you don’t exist, logical positism asserts that you exist in some way because we can read your posts…

Basically, you’re using contradiction to get attention, this is called contradictory ornateness in the species, a conceptual illusion devised to convince females you are god, cannibalizing yourself and your own rationality to appear supernatural and assert social dominance.

All the same, it is peculiar that the work called Heidegger is serious as hell. Ergo. breaking your feeble unworthy brain, in this region, is suitable and not shameful even for those infinitely better ones than yourself; ones to which you show no plausible resemblance.

A whole post of ad hom without reply. It’d be appreciated if you’d stop projecting yourself onto me when replying …

The life of the unintelligent is one long punishment. And only a god can change you. Don’t expect it.

You’ve learned my teachings of what not to be very well, algorithms of social dominance in the form of an ad hom based on secret knowledge…

Next you’re going to say that the reason you don’t point out why everything I say is dumb, is because I’m too dumb to understand.

Oh, the male brain looking to justify getting undeserved sex… fortunately for you, that’s all females do have sex with!! Algorithm on!

Such is the view of the group. Though, the group does not, in every particular, agree.

After all, the technology, if you like, of polemical insult, can also be used seriously and in the aid of genuine dialogic discussion.

Such are some of the subtle difficulties the group is up against.

I’m going to go totally off topic to address your ad hom.

None of us, or any of this shit, should be here.

Like I spoke in my videos, sex dimorphism species only allow for homosexuals and women to do the ornate mechanisms of this species.

Almost every song, if not every song is derivative of men, buildings, tech… and worst of all, social structure. What this means is that men should abstain from all of it!!

You can call me a moron all you want, however, the ornate nature of men in a sex dimorphic species with this type of intelligence is destroying this ecosystem, and causing mass suffering.

Ecmandu, when is sex deserved?

In the instance that people are having sex, that a person doesn’t violate the complaint ratios more than others.

Iambiguous is Heigegger? Wow.

Could you elaborate a bit? Maybe tell me about what a complaint ratio is? I just want to make sure that I’m justified in getting laid.

Short answer, you’re not.

The complaint ratio is to the degree that males and females complain about you, complaints over non complaints.

In order to deserve sex, you have to illuminate the 5 heartbreaks of relationship and the 4 stages of a sex dimorphic species for global peace. You definitely need to state that the sex distribution ratios are causing all the world problems, you need to abstain from anything males produce… and the list goes on and on…

I might deserve sex, but I know for a fact that you don’t …

I’ll venture to state that all non sexual abusers and all non bullies, always deserve sex more than the former. But that’s a simplification.

The group considers this unworthy to answer. However, the group formally acknowledges the group’s participation.

I was a little dismissive in my last post… considering you may really be genuine about raising your game for life itself.

You can watch all my videos or even get prospective women to watch them, that should clear you. I have another video planned which will shock anyone following me on YouTube … the cleansing process … any male who received sex and relationships through ill gotten gains… has to break them all off… this was the hardest step for me.

The goal is to have sex with women without contradiction, to earn it, to deserve it.

My mind works very fast, and so I get bored very easily, and I play only the hardest games.

If you want to join this higher eschelon… go for it, it’s fun as can be to try to be a man who deserves sex!

I didn’t mean to be dismissive of you.

So where are the videos?

There’s about 20 videos right now with about 7 hours running time:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you … v2nf4aBYeQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud3Mdz1dTqg&t=19s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZdhlIf17vw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qYeXYUyrxY&t=124s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7QShMZxBa_E&t=433s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiUrry3GWq8

These are good primers…

Thanks.

Does that mean you conflate Iambiguous, who was part of the topic of the thread/OP, with Heidigger, from whom Iambiguous has taken a term and uses it in his own idiosyncratic way?