Colin Kaepernick

A white guy would be shot dead for this?

The NFL is ruined?

You alright man?

That’s a self-serving hypothesis.
Getting shot by police in the backs no privilege. Being targeted by police department profiling is no privilege. Don’t mistake my aim. I am not saying that there is no reason for Kap to protest but that he should have protested in his time while wearing only his face instead of dragging the name of an organization to places it did not want to travel because their profitability depends on their wide appeal.

Yeah well thats what Im sayin innit? The dude is so privileged he gets to ruin the game and business for millions of Americans and he gets to do it because he is black. He can do no wrong, anything a back person says is per definition beyond reproach. Except of course if he speaks kindly about a white man then he is the devil himself.

Kaepernick ruined the US national anthem at sporting events, a time honored tradition as well.

No. He’s ruining the business of the organization that employed him, using the jersey that belongs to an owner and not to himself. This isn’t about America as a whole because while his protests may have ruined the Sunday NFL experience for some, for many in the african-american community, he represents something good about an NFL player that has not forgotten where he came from and kept it real rather than merely keeping it commercial enough to sell a product. Gotta keep both sides in front of you.

American history is a long history of suffering for the black community. Coming from that background makes the voice of african-americans stand out. It is not that what they say is beyond reproach. In fact, when Kanye commented that the success of slavery must have been possible, partially, because it was the slave’s choice, his comments where ridiculed from all sides. When Omarosa began her publicity campaign for her book, saying horrible things about a particular white man (or is it orange?) she was/is dismissed with a “Bye Felicia”.

That sounds more like your opinion Darling. Protesting (and not just because of unhinged police brutality against blacks) during the play of the national anthem was not invented by Kap. Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised their fist during the anthem during the 1968 Olympic games medal ceremony.
I don’t care about the consequences to the anthem. Those that respect the flag will not change their mind because someone took a knee or raised their fist. Those that do not respect the anthem will simply remain unmoved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._nati … m_protests

It’s not an opinion when the anthem is no longer being played at sporting events (many non-pro leagues have quit playing the anthem), that’s a fact that may be implemented at even more sporting events which is one of the only places that the national anthem is still played on a regular basis. So Kaepernick and his misguided cult of overpaid personality and bandwagoneers literally killed the playing of the national anthem at all sporting events around the US.

That’s what money does to bad people they use it to destroy everyone that was good to them.

Is that worse than police beating the shit out of and or killing people with a trial?

The police beat the shit out of or worse everyone who resists arrest and/or fails to comply…so? Behave, do what the police order, and you won’t get beat…simple.

Don’t you think that people should have some basic rights and that police should be accountable for violating them?

Okay you convinced me. To give to dude a chance and he took it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbaUhwnfays[/youtube]

I guess he has a good point because he makes it like a sane person. He should probably go into politics. There aren’t a lot of democrats that leave my stomach be.

He can run for governor and swing Wisconsin.
Im completely in awe of Trumps ultranobility, but America still needs the two sided coin to keep spinning free in the air.

You do not want your government unified. From a European to Americans, trust me on this.

What basic rights are the police not allowing?

Come on are you seriously going to deny that police gets away with shooting innocents a bit too much and justice gets way with putting people for life because they were smoking in te wrong zipcode?

If we as Trump beasts can’t admit to that theres some injustice left in America even from the more conservative side, then we are not being conservative enough of the pursuit of happiness. You can’t expect people to go on that pursuit when some serious humiliations take place with only a mocking grin by the authorities. It was far worse under Obama of course then it happened every month that a white cop shot a black person. But like ICE and the separated families people only notice because they need stones to throw at mr Trump and he is a real leader so he will step up and solve it. Obama never showed up once in a ghetto. Michelle Obama asks thousands of dollars to people for attending her book presentation. Trump forfeits his presidential salary. He is the man to make peace with the people on the block.

I wouldn’t rule it out.

Im alright but I may be wrong in this one. The NFL is being used for politics in a decent way. By a dude with black privilege.

Name some of the innocents please. Hey, way more unarmed white people get shot by police every year and they ain’t throwing a hissy fit trying to act like their bad behavior isn’t the reason it happened.

I believe it.

But it is Amerika, land of the fee and home of the slave. In America all anyone ever cares about is money. You go with the program, you repeat the dogma, or else they label you a bad person. By the way, on Memorial Day I bought two papa john’s pizza’s, delicious pizzas and they make a great garlic butter sauce and spinach pie pizzas.

I may not agree with what someone says but I will defend their right to say it. Back in America we used to have the right to freedom of speech, people were free to say politically incorrect things, like the n word, and also free to take a knee and not sing the anthem. But I guess nowadays we live in this PC, butthurt society where nuns and feminists rule society and tell everyone how to behave, everyone is in chains, like grade school all over again.

By the way all the time I hear about cops shooting white little girls, black little girls, dogs of all breeds. Nothing ever happens to these cops, meanwhile if someone says the n word, or takes a knee, everyone loses their minds. But if a cop shoots 10 kittens everyone just rolls over and accepts it, like pathetic domesticated slaves.

Here you go Darling

nytimes.com/interactive/201 … -race.html