Colin Kaepernick

Is that worse than police beating the shit out of and or killing people with a trial?

The police beat the shit out of or worse everyone who resists arrest and/or fails to comply…so? Behave, do what the police order, and you won’t get beat…simple.

Don’t you think that people should have some basic rights and that police should be accountable for violating them?

Okay you convinced me. To give to dude a chance and he took it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbaUhwnfays[/youtube]

I guess he has a good point because he makes it like a sane person. He should probably go into politics. There aren’t a lot of democrats that leave my stomach be.

He can run for governor and swing Wisconsin.
Im completely in awe of Trumps ultranobility, but America still needs the two sided coin to keep spinning free in the air.

You do not want your government unified. From a European to Americans, trust me on this.

What basic rights are the police not allowing?

Come on are you seriously going to deny that police gets away with shooting innocents a bit too much and justice gets way with putting people for life because they were smoking in te wrong zipcode?

If we as Trump beasts can’t admit to that theres some injustice left in America even from the more conservative side, then we are not being conservative enough of the pursuit of happiness. You can’t expect people to go on that pursuit when some serious humiliations take place with only a mocking grin by the authorities. It was far worse under Obama of course then it happened every month that a white cop shot a black person. But like ICE and the separated families people only notice because they need stones to throw at mr Trump and he is a real leader so he will step up and solve it. Obama never showed up once in a ghetto. Michelle Obama asks thousands of dollars to people for attending her book presentation. Trump forfeits his presidential salary. He is the man to make peace with the people on the block.

I wouldn’t rule it out.

Im alright but I may be wrong in this one. The NFL is being used for politics in a decent way. By a dude with black privilege.

Name some of the innocents please. Hey, way more unarmed white people get shot by police every year and they ain’t throwing a hissy fit trying to act like their bad behavior isn’t the reason it happened.

I believe it.

But it is Amerika, land of the fee and home of the slave. In America all anyone ever cares about is money. You go with the program, you repeat the dogma, or else they label you a bad person. By the way, on Memorial Day I bought two papa john’s pizza’s, delicious pizzas and they make a great garlic butter sauce and spinach pie pizzas.

I may not agree with what someone says but I will defend their right to say it. Back in America we used to have the right to freedom of speech, people were free to say politically incorrect things, like the n word, and also free to take a knee and not sing the anthem. But I guess nowadays we live in this PC, butthurt society where nuns and feminists rule society and tell everyone how to behave, everyone is in chains, like grade school all over again.

By the way all the time I hear about cops shooting white little girls, black little girls, dogs of all breeds. Nothing ever happens to these cops, meanwhile if someone says the n word, or takes a knee, everyone loses their minds. But if a cop shoots 10 kittens everyone just rolls over and accepts it, like pathetic domesticated slaves.

Here you go Darling

nytimes.com/interactive/201 … -race.html

That was before the internet broke the center and left us with the crazy extremes. Boycotts are a real thing and it is now clear that corporations are more conscious of their public image. You can say what you want but it might make you unemployable. Nothing protects you from a private entity’s actions. Which brings us back to Kap. He is entitle to freely speak, but he is not protected from the forces of free enterprise. No one force him to say what he said, and no one will force NFL teams to hire him.
If these protest had made the the NFL money (more advertisers wanting their name associated with the product) then there would be no controversy. Nike has taken a risk. Will it PAY off? If the answer, over the long run, is yes, then Kap can expect a call soon. Nothing to do with his Constitutional Rights, but with market forces that are outside of Constitutional Rights.

AH, DAS REICHSPAPIER!

dude FUCK the new yorktimes.
Im with Wendy now you throw that LIAR piece of LIAR trash in here.

Eh, fucc capernicc.

I already lost faith. Well done Omar.

Sounds like corporate tyranny and feminism. When the cancer of feminism hits so society you get a bunch of womens defending police brutality, their natural instinct to obey alpha males. Half of women suck up and obey the globalstate. The other half of women become fierce rebels. To the point of, lunacy. A tyranny for (supposedly) your own good is the worst tyranny of all, the robber baron’s cupidity may take a rest, but a tyranny supported by one’s own conscience never takes a break. We are victims of this stupid feminist tyranny where everything has to be PC and orwellian thought speech. Thought crime. If you say one harmless sexist joke these balless corporate sacks of shit think they can end your career. Over a harmless joke. Because everyone is a bunch of fuddy duddy no nuts balless sacks of shit just twiddling their thumbs around like corporate limp wrists. Like in this video. This is what America has become. These are the type of “men” who run our corporations nowadays. Absolutely sickening. If you chew a poptart in the shape of a gun, you get banned from school. Such maddening levels of slavery. And you wonder why people go crazy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI4kiPaKfAE[/youtube]

Omar,

#1 Danny Ray Thomas- Did not comply and stepped up on an officer. Enough said about dumb Danny.

#2 Stephon Clark- Pursued for breaking into cars, again did not comply and kept running. When he finally started to comply after being cornered in his Grandma’s yard and got to the ground, his cellphone, he was holding, was mistaken for a handgun in the dark. Another case of non-compliance that ended tragically due to that fact.

#3 The police were called on the 11 years old. Doubt if the call to 911 was made because she was behaving. She complied and was handcuffed until the mess of the 911 call could get sorted out. She was scared, but unharmed physically. If she’d been behaving she wouldn’t have had the police arriving to subdue her poor behavior.

#4 Johnnie Jermaine Rush Jaywalking is a big thing in some places I guess. Why didn’t the guy use the crosswalk when they’d already asked him to do so. Non-compliance again and again and again.

#5 Richard Hubbard III No drivers license while operating a vehicle…big no no. Then non-compliance.

#6 Demetrius Bryan Hollins That was definitely police brutality, but that happens to all people and is not black specific, nor is it some police conspiracy to treat blacks poorly.

#7 Nania Cain Jaywalked, then non-compliance. Remove the jaywalking law if it’s not to be followed.

#8 Dejuan Hall Non-compliance obviously

#9 High School Girl Non-compliance I’m sure.

#10 Jacqueline Craig and her children Defiance and non-compliance. People have to learn to respect the police and do as their told, rather than escalate the situation. The police aren’t always perfect but those people are out of control…crazy and not for a good reason. People who behave so terribly actually think that they are in the right. The officer should have went to interview the neighbor who was accused of laying his hands on her kid rather than voicing his thoughts on the mothers bad parenting skills, but she got belligerent which you do not do to the police PERIOD! Only dumbasses get belligerent and escalate the situation.

#11 Charles Kinsey That officer screwed up royally.

#12 Carnell Snell Jr. An armed gunman alluding police. How is this even in the list when the video showed he was armed?

Omar, wtf? Is this list some kind of joke? Police can’t shoot armed suspects?

So far only Charles Kinsey was innocent. One man does not a whopping amount of incriminating evidence make.

Darling
This response of yours is the reaction that gives validity to the protest. Such callousness towards human life.

You ever heard of non-lethal force Darling? Man with his pants down to his ankles is not a valid reason to unload your clip. Taser? Sure, but then we wouldn’t be talking about it.

The life of a person should be important enough to prevent you from shooting to kill without being absolutely certain that a suspect has drawn a gun on you. These are the fathers of children or the sons of a person, in this case the grandson of someone. The police has every right to apprehend suspects, but apparently that is only a suggestion they can choose to ignore on a hunch that a cellphone is a gun.

You hear what you’re saying Darling? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HANDCUFF AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL??? I guess she’s lucking that she didn’t come out with a fucking cellphone in her hand. Physical harm is not the only kind of harm that you can inflict on an innocent.

I would call that harassment that escalated because police #1 didn’t want to look like a punk in the eyes of the man.

Are you white? Because if so, then that it is easy to say.

Are you so confident that this is an exception and not the rule? Again, if you’re white this is an easier assumption to make.

As a father, I am bothered that any man that size feels that he has justification to brutalize children. Again, your assumption is premature since, based on the various instances of police brutality, such blank check should not be so easily extended.
Non-compliance defense is why these videos are becoming the first line of defense for the black community against police brutality because this is the first apology people like you will make. Not all videos will show complete innocence, but will challenge the assumptions people like you so easily make.

The person in power is the one who has the responsibility to prevent the escalation. Mother calls you because her child was grabbed inappropriately because of littering a neighbor’s yard. His first thought should be to put himself in the woman’s shoes. At that point the last thing she wants is to hear that her child had this coming. Secondly, as any parent would know, your children learn behaviors outside of the home as well. Blaming the mother is uncalled for. But because he had no sympathy or compassion, he saw her behavior as threatening. The fact is that she called a public servant duty-bound to serve and protect, in this case her child, only to be lectured and then threatened with a taser in front of her family, her children, who she was trying to protect. For her, for the black community, who is left for her to call to protect her?

Indeed. I agree.

Demetrius Holling, Terence Crutcher, Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, James Blake, the Baltimore PD report…Nothing to see right? And you understand that this is the shit that has been possible to see now because of technology and that in the past police brutality included lynchings. Who knows what else has gone on.

Barbarian

Never fucking mind then. You do know that that LIAR piece, as you call it, just handed the President reputable grounds to sack the Deputy AG. And I agree with you: Fuck Kaepernick-- that was the whole point of my post. I agree that there are grounds to protest though. If you don’t, then that is your call. Walk a day in the shoes of an average black person, in your imagination, before you call the stories BS.

Omar, do you attack the police or would you run from them if they said to stop? If your answers are no, then quit defending dumbasses who do not obey laws or the police.

The police aren’t asking them to do anything outrageous or harmful to themselves nor are the police stripping people of their rights to address them in conversation. Get belligerent, get violent, get arrested. Fight back during the arrest, get beaten up until you are handcuffed and in the back of the car. Simple stuff.

Police officers should be paid much more for the dangerous work they do and they don’t need to get punched, kicked, or scratched by out of control teenagers who refuse to listen either, so body slam the dumb teens too policemen.

Funny how none of the videos show black criminals and teenagers getting roughed up by black cops as I’ve seen in the news not too long ago, no, it’s a white against black conspiracy here. Black judges put black criminals in jail for longer periods of time than white judges, but in your head, it’s whitey after the blacks always, isn’t that right Omar?

Darling this is not about the defending dumbasses. I simply CAN be sympathetic to the reasons for Kap’s protest. In some cases you could say that the police were justified. But shooting to kill at every damn occasion? Manhandling teenage girls at school, at a pool, in their homes, WHAT THE FUCK??? Are you fucking kidding me? If someone disobeys the police it is the duty of the police to apprehend the suspect alive, not take the opportunity to do target practice with a human being. If you have a guy surrounded, helicopter on hand, with heat seeking camera then, damn, why do you have to kill the mother fucker? How the fuck do you justify killing a kid who broke some windows and capture alive the Boston Marathon bomber?
James Blake is not a criminal. He is a professional tennis player. Dressed in Banana Republic clothes…still got beat! And you ask Kap to just chill? Police cannot justify all of these incidents and yet, by and large, police officers go unpunished. More outrage is felt by a gorilla killed by police than a black man.

Oh and I have seen the video. The issue in these protests is POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST BLACKS. The race of the police, their gender, their religion, whatever the fuck else, is not the issue. It isn’t about the demographics of the perpetrators but the demographics of the victims. The argument is not that force cannot be used, but whether there are degrees of force, whether there is appropriate use and inappropriate use of force, whether lethal force is always appropriate or not? Should there be accountability for unnecessary deaths of non violent suspects or is a police badge a license to kill? What are the vetting processes used to detect prejudiced persons within the police force? Or is that shit even possible in your fantasy land Darling?

That’s the issue of the protests. That is what I think of when I see certain videos that make me cringe.