Trump enters the stage

FOX NEWS 6:37 P.M.
Trump Ordered the Release of Sensitive Intelligence at Sean Hannity’s Request
By Eric Levitz@EricLevitz

The worst and the dullest. Photo: Nicholas Kamm/AFP/Getty Images
On Monday, Donald Trump ordered the Justice Department to declassify highly sensitive materials related to an ongoing investigation into his own campaign and administration. Specifically, the president demanded the release of a variety of classified documents related to the FISA warrant application that the FBI submitted to monitor Carter Page; all FBI reports of interviews with senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr (who communicated with former British spy and “dodgy dossier” author, Christopher Steele); and every text message that James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr ever sent about the Russia investigation. The president stipulated that said text messages were to be made public “without redaction,” ostensibly ordering the Justice Department to disclose sensitive intelligence sources and methods if that is what full transparency requires.

This was an audacious exercise of Executive authority, even by Trump’s formidable standards. Not only was the president interfering in an active investigation (in which he has a blatant conflict of interest), he was also potentially jeopardizing the security of American intelligence assets, and/or the comfort that foreign intelligence agencies have in sharing their secrets with the United States. A wide array of intelligence experts and officials voiced their opposition to the move. The Justice Department — which did not receive advance instructions detailing exactly what it was expected to release — immediately signaled its intention to slow-walk the request.

All of which prompted the question: What explosive revelations had Trump discovered in these documents? After all, the president doesn’t need to declassify intelligence in order to access it. So he must have already found something that the public needed to know so desperately, concerns about obstruction of justice and national security were mere afterthoughts. It’s not like Donald Trump would release classified materials without first looking into whether the underlying information was important to enough to offset the intelligence community’s concerns — would he?

In an interview with the Hill Tuesday, the president clarified that he would, indeed:

Buck Sexton: Have you reviewed the memos yourself? What do you expect them to show, if so?

President Trump: I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them….I have been asked by so many people that I respect, please — the great Lou Dobbs, the great Sean Hannity, the wonderful great Jeanie Pirro.

When fascism comes to America, it will be because a Fox News segment producer took Judge Jeanine’s “Opening Statement” a tad too far.

TAGS: PRESIDENT TRUMP FOX NEWS FISA FBI JUSTICE DEPARTMENT RUSSIA INVESTIGATION
Promoted links by Taboola

THE LATEST
2:10 A.M.
Republicans Regain Confidence in Fight to Confirm Kavanaugh
YESTERDAY AT 8:03 P.M.
Senator Claire McCaskill Says She Will Not Vote to Confirm Brett Kavanaugh
YESTERDAY AT 6:37 P.M.
Trump Ordered the Release of Sensitive Intelligence at Sean Hannity’s Request
YESTERDAY AT 6:31 P.M.
Mike Pompeo Has Launched a War on Misplaced Commas
YESTERDAY AT 4:55 P.M.
Why Mississippi Could Determine Who Controls the Senate and the Supreme Court
YESTERDAY AT 4:41 P.M.
Is the Anti-Abortion Movement Just Applied Anti-Feminism?
YESTERDAY AT 4:13 P.M.
Spanish Official: Trump Suggested Building a Wall Across the Sahara
YESTERDAY AT 3:49 P.M.
This Football Play Didn’t Just Trick the Other Team, It Gamed the Rule Book
YESTERDAY AT 2:33 P.M.
Why Our History Is More Urgent Than Ever
YESTERDAY AT 1:42 P.M.
Frank Rich: A Moment of Truth for Brett Kavanaugh?
YESTERDAY AT 1:04 P.M.
Report: Putin Is Stoking Trump’s ‘Deep State’ Fever Dream
YESTERDAY AT 9:53 A.M.
Kim Will ‘Permanently Dismantle’ Nuclear Test Site, If the U.S. Acts First
PROFILE YESTERDAY AT 8:00 A.M.
Cory Booker Wants to Give You a Hug, and Be Your Next President He’s ready to run the most optimistic, earnest, emotionally present campaign in history — and is betting that’s what Trump’s America is ready for.
By Jonathan Van Meter
YESTERDAY AT 3:06 A.M.
GOP Rejects Kavanaugh Accuser’s Call for FBI Probe After Saying They Want Facts

The biggest signs of rot: being able to diffuse by first confusing. The bases are loaded, by total compression of public sentiment, of the two, the causes are many, primarily by the conflation of the hidden truth, that make America great again is the result of playing into the expectation of the public to magically revert the hopes of national primacy with the reality that getting out of the impossibility of world control in Democratic means. While, pseudo democratically, the oligarchs unite to sustained ideology, particularly the idea of a Democratic capitalism . its so obvious, that this pr is the anthisesis of the evil intentions of the horrible media.

Biding time spinning tales of the most absurd into finely woven , fabric.

Laura Ingraham calls for the firing of the director of the Justice Department, on charges that he wired phones to monitor President Trump, to begin a torteous process of removing him from office via a so called Chapter 25 law, which would terminate his presidency, up on just findings of incapacity and or mental challenges.

Several books habe been written by various psychiatrists, proving appropriate symptomologies of various kinds. But so far such challenges have been re classified as traits of manageable genius.

Yes like France is hospitalizing Le Pen for showing isil torture victims to the public. Any body who wants to stop torture the left will label insane and remove. That’s what a lefty is, a gremlin. God put them with us on the earth to challenge our heart. Anyone who loves anyone or any animal must now face the lefties in his environment and teach them about love. We risk our lives daily to end the cycle of horror and show some lefties that hate isn’t the only way. But it hurts man to see so much hate and so much will to torture. Clinton is even on tv again. Saying it is inhumane to prevent decapitations if it is a man who prevents it and colbert laughs in glee, I’m so happy I’m not afflicted like that man Jesus Christmas.

Not a soul remembers that is is was gonna own the middle east and Obama had already conceded that decenniums would pass before anyone could do something. But Trump flushed them in six months with Russia. But instead of cheering and weeping joy of relief as it was in my house where we know what torture is the left calls him evil. It has made us all so so sick to know we live in a culture that prefers torture to be continued by a woman over torture getting ended by a man. It shows what is in store.

Good one, but the whole nine yards has been reduced to the very basic element , because, of the progressive nature of less and less public appreciation of substantial rhetoric.

That is, gravity brings in the need to overcome that doubt, by more and more groundless demonstration, if we are on the same page.

This less appreciation is a classic Marxian prediction, and it hangs in the air on a very thin thread.

I think You and I should come to terms what appears to be not a more neutral ground, because , this forum should have shown by now, that it is as impartial effort to be fair.

The underpinnings are left hanging, otherwise we will only get caught up in another collusion.

Me Im so simple, I work with torture victims a lot and I seen the families of decapitated boys and circumsized girls. I had nightmares of torture ever since I grew on the Iraq Iran war but probably before because of my family. I cried in sublime happiness when the Donald won because I knew he would end it and he did.

I dont care about intellectualizing torture. I am too shaped by torture victims.

For you it seems a complicated thing. For me it is good against evil pure and simple. Everybody who gives Clinton or Waters power is sending innocents to their open graves.

Really, I don’t have fun with this. I am only continuously perplexed that so many people who seem okay are perfectly willing to vote for torturers. It makes me think a big, big war is coming. The way we are now, a society that thinks it is incorrect to stop torture if it means a woman criminal can’t torture some more, this has to die.

Sometimes I think philosophy is a disease, if it allows people to talk about torture as it is abstract.

I promise man Im not in this topic for fun. If I would tell you what I know you might never sleep again. I know it cost me years of sleep and often forced me to almost bang myself unconscious to the wall. Just a sensitive kid who could never get with the dudes that were burning a doves eyes out. Like I can not get why a warm blooded mammal can be unhappy at what Trump did. I don’t want to know. I just want to celebrate the end of the torture and fight so that it won’t come back. Please join us man, drop the intellectual act and stand up for whats right. How often does it happen, that we can fight against cruelty with politics? First time in my life for damn sure.

The abstract word , the pen, causes literally monumental effects, where by little is written of.those effects, by those who would like to erase the words that caused them, if they became exposed as having caused them.

Little is said about heroes who went unnoticed because they shed.their blood for intentionally ideas which falsely promoted them.

DUDE
I was in the region I risked my life many many MANY times to get to the truth.

then I came to it, and what do you think? People went around to each others houses to tell each other to stop talking to me.

Why do you not want to talk about the torture that stopped?
Is it shame?

If it is fear of a too vivid image of the unlucky’s reality I accept that. But don’t argue from that fear.

And why do You presume I’m not familiar not only with images of.torture but of not.having seen and experienced.them?

I ask politely that you imagine how it is for someone like me, who works in dangerous areas and has no securities from society, when finally something good happens, and the whole so called civilized world comes off its ass to stop it.

Like, no one ever stood up against evil, against the great slaughters in my time. Until a USA president was elected who stands up against it, and now suddenly everyone stands up, to fight him!

The first time in my life they stand up they stand up to keep the torture going.

Please can you understand?

I didn’t use to but when you started attacking and undermining the only man who ever did anything against it, I began to wonder.

If you have experienced it and I won’t ask to verify because surely you have suffered much, then Im not so puzzled that you are afraid to touch some things and I won’t pressurize you, so Ill just stop now hoping you trust my intentions. When people suffer too much, well that is what it is all about. We need to stop that on Earth.

Maybe learning to be happy for us, who won in 2016, is a key for the left to connect back to mercy.

Right now it is just so weirdly mean. Finally we get a non-slick president who delivers promises, and well shit. It’s not allowed. We clumsy losers weren’t supposed to win.

Please just stop pushing for toppling Trump. Please just look at how many people he has made happy.
Or just look at how few people he killed halfway his first term. Obama personally launched drone strikes every Tuesday. He loved it. I was sick. Now Im sound.

Be happy for me and you will learn to understand me.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85e7GZrxKso[/youtube]

We aint perfect I know. But was that really the point?
We like to mock our leader. We like that freedom!

Its all love.

Don’t mind the title

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrpkxl4DXtk[/youtube]

Just try to see it from my side for two minutes while watching this.