Do you folks still doubt me about platonic forms?

From where I stand, you’re just a random wackjob on the internet making up total bs either because you are really delusional, or pretending to be delusional and just doing it to get a laugh.

Your views on dating are some of the most ridiculous I’ve ever heard. My post had no contradictions I’m aware of and if it did, no it wasn’t some convoluted attempt to pickup shieldmaiden. None of the chicks on this site even live anywhere near me anyway.

Your logic makes no sense anyway. And why do you keep repeating yourself over and over with no evidence. Where is the evidence that the future effects the past? Where is the evidence we can be gods and make our own universe? No evidence of any kind. And it’s like you have the mind of a feminist too. Like if some guy slaps a woman on the ass and she gets turned on, boo hoo hoo, cry me a river. He didn’t ask for permission to slap her on the ass so the universe is evil. Jesus christ grow up.

Trixie, you are not a psychopath, but you are a narcissist. You are mad that I got attention that you didn’t.

You see trixie, even though I won the debate in eternal forms, I see it as a loss (maybe someone else, like you, wanted to win it)

There is only one victory in existence : 100% non zero sum consensual realities.

The rest is losses.

I’m hard wired that way, you are not.

More delusions from you. You actually think I am jealous of you. That’s actually funny. You are “cute”, as the Joker would say.

Who I’m jealous of: Lesbians. Rich people. Rich visionaries who actually accomplished their goals. Legends and fictional characters also.

Sorry you did not make the list. Your vids don’t even have enough views for me to be even jealous.

What you are is just irritating. You make up these ridiculous ideas and never give any evidence to back them up and its just annoying. Me posting was actually trying to help you. To make you aware of your own delusions.

As for narcissists thats you. You have delusions and always think you win every debate.

Information can exist without intelligent beings to process it because it is not actual knowledge
Information can be just nonsense that is not meant to be understood but other times it is not understood simply because it is in some codified form
Example : if you do not understand English it will just appear as information to you but if you do understand it then it will also appear as knowledge
Knowledge is therefore a subset of information because it is only information that is understood

Narcissistic, childish, delusional and shallow.

Just another person I have to pick up the slack for.

You REALLY don’t get it!

Winning in a zero sum world / reality is LOSING

Your heroes are all losers.

That’s your narcissism talking…

Your plan for world peace was to make everyone in existence into female lesbians.

That’s the height of your intelligence.

The summit.

I actually care about consent, you don’t.

That makes my work much more difficult than yours.

Try solving every consent in existence for a change and join real adulthood.

No because without intelligence it wouldn’t appear as anything. Materials are not information until an intelligence categorizes them into forms.

I’m well aware of reincarnation, that is why I don’t believe in prison. If someone kills my friend then I kill them. Not lock them in a cage to suffer like that. It is the rest of the world who just don’t get it. When you throw someone to prison you throw your future self into prison.

I agree that is why i think batman is a loser who wastes his money on fighting criminals in a city that he could spend his money to make better.

It’s your narcissism that can’t see how its a great idea. Obviously you ain’t happy as a man so why do you resist?

Anyway that plan is way out of date my upgrade is this. A world mostly females but with some men here and there to reproduce the human race. And by men I mean interesting men, not boring beta males like you see on modern tv.

No its the height of your narcissism trying to insult my intelligence. But everyone else knows what a fool you are. And my plan wasn’t some great project that took me years to brainstorm. It is basic 2+2 stuff I didn’t have to spend much energy on.

Do you? Is that why you eat animals, who’ve been locked in cages their whole lives? Or have you finally seen the light and became vegetarian?

Your work is much more difficult because in order for it to work people need to magically obtain god powers. With mine all is needed is science.

More like join real godhood.

Trixie,

You still want the power of winning over others…

You’re mind is still in the zero sum world, you’re solutions, your heroes…

think about this…

In non consent violating, non zero sum realities, there is no need for, religion, morality, karma or rebirth (unless that’s your fetish!). It wipes the slate clean. Why are you wasting your whole intellect on dominating people the way you do…

It’s people like you that I have to carry…

There is only one work. One job. Make reality less zero sum, less consent violating. The big job is to remove both completely.

You’re not seeing the larger picture, and wasting your energy in dominating others.

I spent a year looking into pz universes…

They don’t work.

It has to be hyperdimensional mirrors now, hallucinations still violate consent, or make it unfalsifiable that you are violating consent.

Plus, hyperdimensional mirrors allow for a live environment …

So I’ve been doing this for the last several months…

Consent violating realities with zero sum worlds cause infinite bad karma…

Just using tools men made cause bad karma…

That’s all of us!!

You don’t understand karma worlds as well as you think.

The world has to be ran by a great ruler, and that ruler is me.

I am against all dictatorships that are not ran by me. So I’m not saying the world should be engulfed into such a thing, unless that such a thing is me.

Now I hear you man. You have a good idea of a planet. But I just don’t believe it can be done.

You keep blabbering about hyperdimensional mirrors and making our own perfect world with what…god powers? You never explain how it can be done. You are like a religious prophecy. Can’t happen and never will happen. You’re an idealist, I’m a practicalist.

Information is the state of potential knowledge before any attempt at categorisation
Once it is understood then it becomes knowledge though it is still information as well

Trixie,

Infinite bad karma. Your way.

That’s not practical to me.

Infinite bad karma? For what? Making a better world? Making a better planet? Please.

Your idea is not even possible so what is so practical about your idea anyway?

I’ll give you some very hard earned lessons.

If you want existence to work for you, you have to be two things:

1.) perfectly logical
2.) perfectly sympathetic

— for your last reply, anything a man invented that humans use cause bad karma, unless you can break out of this world system

How can you create any non zero sum reality without eliminating free will ?
Not everyone wants to help humanity as some just want to help themselves
And like Trixie says you never say how your vision of Utopia can be achieved

You can not get existence to work for you but instead you learn to adapt to how it impacts upon you
You can be perfectly logical and sympathetic and still get fucked over by it despite your best efforts
But being of a neutral disposition and being capable of adaptation makes the experience less painful

Reflections of eternal forms in a reality that contains only us in our own reality, and to have each individual do this in their own reality as well.

The trick is not that this is impossible, it’s already being done … the trick is to get us out of co shared realities.

If you’re paying enough attention, we are already co hallucinating our reality together, take out the @co@ part, and we go from hell to paradise.

The largest impediment to us getting there is attachment to dominating an actual being for glory.

When people start waking up, they realize that in co hallucinated realities, everyone loses.

Thought travels faster than light. It is the fastest and most powerful thing that exists.

Like I told trixie, you need two things:

You need to be perfectly logical

You need to be perfectly sympathetic

If you have those two things, existence is yours

The hardest part is to be sympathetic to all intelligent beings

The trick is that you, posting the same thing over and over, will not suddenly make it possible.

I already explained this to you but I guess you forgot…We hallucinate reality only to a certain extent. A bus looks different to everyone. Yet the outcome is always the same…walk in front of a bus and see what happens.

I would argue the largest impediment is the actual laws of physics, which are in such a way that we don’t have god powers.

Or, when certain people, Ecmandu’s, wake up to the laws of physics, Ecmandu wins.

Thought travels at 216 miles per hour and no faster than that.

Existence is already mine since as YOU know already, I never consented to it.

Or, unintelligent ones especially.

No detail once again as usual merely repeating mantra like what you have already said multiple times before so I think you dont know what the answer is
Being logical and sympathetic is not good enough unless everyone is and some choose not to be which is why free will is a problem that you can not solve
And thought does not travel faster than light because it is actually electromagnetic signals in the brain and electromagnetism is the whole light spectrum

Thought can traverse galaxies in nanoseconds …

Light cannot.

If it hasn’t come to pass, nobody was logical or sympathetic enough.

I can’t explain better how existence works

I could write some 1000 page treatise, but that’d be a waste of time.
Existence will not tolotate the threshold of 100% consent violation for all existents

Imagination is more important than knowledge

Six of those statements are total nonsense and the other one is not yours anyway

I’m trying my hardest to explain colors to a blind person. There’s no translation that works.

I have access to different dimensions than you of trixie do.

You’ll always be able to state that my posts are nonsense until you get those senses.

It’s not my fault you don’t have them, it’s not my fault i can’t explain them to you.

It’s not your fault either.

Blind people take it on faith that colors exist.

I hate faith. I don’t want you to believe what you haven’t seen. I’m not looking for groupies or followers to that regard, I loathe the very concept.

I am nevertheless trying to explain things.