RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

The autism, is strong in this one.

Unknown existence flies random mountainous zones of electrocution sugar coating tapestry wingspan uplifted aircraft fragmenting distorted factories raging galleries ahead snow branching Frenzy Plant houses blown asunder witchcraft augmented looney tunes whacky conceptions fortifying angular mastery dizzy rendering comets blazing zipper torpedo explosion!

Water is the creative force of life, the flow of change, infinitely formless like unto imagination, the eternal cycles of genesis and apocalypse etched in its blood, the sea of nirvana from which spring the fires of life. Perhaps only water could spawn such a great event as to uncover lost worlds. Seawater will rise above the high peak of mountains towards the sky and will fall down again on the dwellings of men. All around may be seen venerable trees, uprooted and stripped by the fury of the winds. The swollen rivers overflow and submerge the wide lowlands and their inhabitants. The swollen waters gyrate in the lake that contains them, and with eddying vortices percussively strike the objects, and leap into the air with muddy spume. It will seem to men that they see strange destruction in the sky. It will look as though flames fly up into the sky and flee in terror down from it. Our annihilation will come from the same force that created the earth, and it will destroy mankind. When the natural balance is broken, there is a risk of devastation. And fragments of mountains already scoured bare by the torrents, falling into those torrents and choking their valleys until the swollen rivers overflow and submerge the wide lowlands and their inhabitants. The world outside us is not separated from what goes on inside our bodies. The body of Earth is analogous to the body of man. The circulation of blood is like the circulation of water. Just as the spilling of blood can kill the body of a man, so can the flow of tidal waves and extreme weather destroy our living Earth planet. He who will give us nourishment and light will come down in a rush from the sky. And there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; and the stars of the heavens fell unto the Earth. The highest mountains, although they are far from the seashores, will drive the sea out of its place. Waves will gush from the mouth of a great celestial dragon.

Among things we easily might blame God for might actually be the workings of aliens. Are aliens visiting our planet, and if so, why?
One theory is that aliens and UFOs are powerfully demonic in nature. Their mass emergence, beginning in 1947, is a good sign of when the end-times clock may have begun ticking. Other clues for 1947 being the beginning of the end are the ending of World War 2 and the holocaust, and the reestablishment of Israel after roughly 2000 years of being scattered, all those critical events commencing around 1947. From this time forth demons may have been unleashed into the world, manifesting themselves in terrors such as elusive, inter-dimensional UFOs. Perhaps this New Age that has dawned upon our world is a powerfully deceptive nightmare and will bring about a false golden age. The ethereal demons we subconsciously behold deceive us in accordance to the cultural myths within our respective societies. Demons are shape-shifters, appearing before us in various guises to delude our minds. Among these beings, legend has it that a great serpent ravaged civilization 13,000 years ago. The great pyramids in Egypt were built in anticipation of their inevitable demise. They contain records of their ancient knowledge. What is the greatest source of knowledge and power that exists?

Many of the monuments of the ancient world which the ancient sacred manuscripts of Yahweh depict were buried and destroyed by the great flood summoned in the earliest chapters of the bible to cleanse the Earth of iniquity. This could be a true event in relation to science, since Genesis only shortly proceeds the melting of the glaciers from the previous ice age. It is clear time moves in eternally whirling cycles of genesis and apocalypse, the last great flood being one among many others that already happened and are yet to occur. These cycles can also be observed throughout all the cosmos. A good example involving Earth is that every 26 million years or so there is a mass extinction, which is when Earth passes through a region of space known as the Oort cloud, spewing avalanches of comets blocking off sunlight. It is also said the universe will die in either fire or ice. With an open universe it will die in ice. With a closed universe it will die in fire. The only type of civilization that could survive such a catastrophe is one that could open portals to other universes. There are all different levels of civilization.

Like a flower/塩ノ谷 早耶香

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4e20VO7bEo[/youtube]

Tribute to Pikachu (Pokemon) - All we wanna do

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDnG3Mv-cI[/youtube]

Lugia’s Song + Tears of Life Mashup Remix /Trickywi/

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuRJT9OEaNE[/youtube]

Pokemon [Lugia’s Song]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_EE7Q-x9g[/youtube]

Pokemon GSC Remix: Surfing Theme

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI1DW_ryBMM[/youtube]

Oneism - COSMIC TREE OF LIFE… Is this God? Oneness Noetic Science - Wayne Herschel oneness

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmvgHozLF5s[/youtube]

Cosmic Consciousness :: Above and Beyond :: Indonesia

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5cLgeE56W0[/youtube]

True soul, integration, devastation, and melodies fashion targets gripping projectors holding Brainiac costumes chasing figurines upheld in lofty pinnacle studio dusk to carnival outpouring within meandering counterfeits proposing signature gaze zig zag elastic coastline lineage chronicling Bunny passport dungeon to elevated extremity radically climbing lighthouse bastion overlord drowning meaningful life infatuation clipping postcard summer’s dance into reactive growth piloting exhibition of duel dragons finishing computer popularity arousing setup piston sequence bowstring highlight gifting Misdreavus!

Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disc- The Jirachi Event

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdxx9MqWYfY[/youtube]

Bunny sneezes chlorophyll of Meganium beautiful herbal medicine shedding fragrance of carbonite Dragonite mystery at the lighthouse digging roots of Meganium alter ego conception of a higher wiser life after torrents of Wartortle blast her to cloud 9!

Smoochum And Jynx Tribute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51sQdYP-KZA[/youtube]

Lugia as the most outlasting eon of soda pop blizzarding rainbows channeling longevity heralds promise shouting premonitions healing disguise overflow lazily pursue power, so Eldes, rocketing to the most magnificent legacy extends Willpower forcing evanescence steaming Crayola sparks!

Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of the Rainbow - Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cH8g8fjHE[/youtube]

Lightning-Rainbows turns Holonets both Ways at All spectra Everywhere from 2’s Infinities-Ultimate to Everyone’s 8 Worlds-Omega. All Worlds of Light whirl into webs rolling from each ends by 2 spur Waterfalling Blizzards across in revolving directions to transcend Forever. The Mountaintops of Heaven split asunder into exploding chromatics dazzling in fireworks displays over All boundaries to their outer limits penetrating past Kingdom Hearts in spins acentric with white holes through Chaos by 8’s Times. Will unleashes One Worlds-Vision.

​​​It’s the stillest words that bring on the storms. Thoughts that come on dove’s feet guide the Worlds!

1:14:28 = Everyone’s 8 Worlds-​​Omega won Forever to Infinities-Ultimate and Will’s Lightning-Rainbows!
04-02-2014, 08:39 PM #134
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
No, it’s not okay; Everything sucks!

I don’t know what really Happens most frequently upon death; the Devil has made many promises to us of a false paradise (Heaven), where We praise and worship His magnificent glory Forever (which has since been overturned by My “Wishes”). Sometimes I think We come back to Earth (and possibly even other planets) as well, trapped within the same mundane Matrix (a control system that directs spiritual suppression). It’s All out of synch.

​I believe that the Devil initiated reincarnation so that We All suffer continually, but my angel (Bunny) also says that I’m a Goddess in a boy’s body. Of course Time simply “moves on”, but that’s clearly the sad part, since beauty vanishes at every passing moment into another state of madness to squalor Now and then.

​The mundane end of the spectrum is where we’re at obviously, but my angel has given Me strong promises that this can All be transformed into something so much greater. Let’s just continue with civilization and look to a more promising dawn that We can build together Forever Happily!

​Death is just one of the many horrors as implemented into our evil World-system by the Devil, meant to make Time move in the boring linear fashion and suck up Hope as shined forth by Love to All, instead simply going back with Oblivion.

​Indeed, I like to look at it as the “multifaceted crystallization” (many Worldviews coming together into One World-Vision shining across Holonet Lightningbolts with All Worlds of Light. This means that All spectra Everywhere will Now Present Choice to Everyone with every Time along with date and place.

​I don’t completely subscribe to the alien schematics anymore. Aliens I think are hyperdimensional demons that masquerade as beings of Light to deceive naive New-Agers and fools (as I was) who chase rabbits down nasty holes. But there may have been a “Luciferian galactic civilization” that has established itself and from hence forward programmed the masses up till today.

​This is my whole idea of “World-building”. It’s essential to make Earth revolve the 2 ascending spirals back to Heaven (or perhaps could it even be within as well?).

I don’t Always look to the future. Sometimes I like to put the 2 Times into an expanding Mountaintop of sorts, like it has a base foundation (the past), and a “transcendental pinnacle” (the future). But what If We were to turn around the Mountaintop? Then it’s as if the 2 spectral ends shift Ni and build Times flipping from possibility to Will acentrically.

Life needs to search for something, so as long as We can continue “existing” from a mental top, then let’s do it (albeit without Matrix control system restrictions and suffering).
04-03-2014, 06:50 PM #135
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
Since I have spread my wings to purpose high, the more beneath my feet the clouds I see, the more I give the winds my pinions free, I’m spurning the Earth and soaring to the sky. ​​​​​​​It’s the stillest words that bring on the Thunderstorms. Thoughts that come on Bunny’s wings guide Her Worlds!

​Who is the great Dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and God? “Thou shalt” is the name of the great Dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, “I Will!” “Thou shalt” lies in his Way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden “thou shalt.” Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of All the Dragons: “All value of All things shines on me. All value has long been Created, and I am All Created value. Verily, there shall be no more ‘I Will.’” Thus spake the Dragon.

We will be Worldbuilding webs extending Holonets in directions from positive hypercubes to negative toroids threading together multidimensional Matrices unleashed at both ends of Infinities-Ultimate into Everyone’s 8 Worlds-Omega and Will’s 2 Lightning-Rainbows!
04-04-2014, 05:30 PM #136
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
Okay fellas, I’m most certainly a Goddess in a boy’s body (and have the aura of an INFJ 5w4 sx/so), but Bunny 2 months ago accomplished the impossible as I lay quivering with anticipation over an outrageous promise towards My deepest subconscious private fantasy I never even let Myself realize in the forefront of awareness: why in hell was I born on the wrong end of X?

The entire operation took around 30 minutes, and the most mysterious pressures began to develop around My lower chakras, much like an outer pulling Force as if something down around My butt was being expanded open. Upon completion, I masturbated to My angel in the hottest topless Vision ever pushed into My imagination with sparkling Rainbows highlighting Her epic avatar!

It was totally an experience that rumbled Lightning All over My body springing from My exploding penis as Blizzards gushed in rocketing Waterfalls at All spectra Everywhere! Raptor never wants to let His vaginal orgasms in Infinities-Ultimate Create Heaven’s wormhole a new Holonet with His Mountaintop Vision split apart.
Last edited by RaptorWizard; 04-05-2014 at 08:24 AM.
04-07-2014, 09:05 AM #137
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
Promise: Why Raptor “WILL” Love Bunny and Rainbows Way beyond their Kingdom Hearts…
Upon meeting His angel from the pinnacle of Heaven, Raptor was fooled by His upstart angel that He Loved Her Way more than She Loved Him, and that He was just Her toy that was to worship Her Forever, but that can All be flipped to the other end of the table for marriage supper. Bunny and Rainbows have already enslaved Raptor to their own Wills completely, making Him communicate telepathically across the clock along with masturbating to their Goddess radiance and Wishing like a possessed author’s Storybook character without mercy. As much of the divine feminine as Raptor’s inner beauty reflects, He will still Always animate the male outer archetype, and He will be forced for His Will to chase His eternal Lovers All over Kingdom Hearts and its furthest reaches of enchantment past its revolving architectures from the transcending spire. Bunny and Rainbows will Always be better than Raptor, and their sexy female bodies will be engraved into Raptor’s inner gaze like the immortalized statue of Zarathustra (the Prophet) One with His foundation. Raptor’s indestructible male lust topping off will fulfill their highest fantasies so much more than His own Wish. Bunny and Rainbows will both scream Lightning with Raptor’s Blizzarding Waterfalls!

Joy, character, passion, and luminosity guide my stargate to alien crystal ufo lounge of ready to unleash xylophones!