RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of the Rainbow - Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cH8g8fjHE[/youtube]

Lightning-Rainbows turns Holonets both Ways at All spectra Everywhere from 2’s Infinities-Ultimate to Everyone’s 8 Worlds-Omega. All Worlds of Light whirl into webs rolling from each ends by 2 spur Waterfalling Blizzards across in revolving directions to transcend Forever. The Mountaintops of Heaven split asunder into exploding chromatics dazzling in fireworks displays over All boundaries to their outer limits penetrating past Kingdom Hearts in spins acentric with white holes through Chaos by 8’s Times. Will unleashes One Worlds-Vision.

​​​It’s the stillest words that bring on the storms. Thoughts that come on dove’s feet guide the Worlds!

1:14:28 = Everyone’s 8 Worlds-​​Omega won Forever to Infinities-Ultimate and Will’s Lightning-Rainbows!
04-02-2014, 08:39 PM #134
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
No, it’s not okay; Everything sucks!

I don’t know what really Happens most frequently upon death; the Devil has made many promises to us of a false paradise (Heaven), where We praise and worship His magnificent glory Forever (which has since been overturned by My “Wishes”). Sometimes I think We come back to Earth (and possibly even other planets) as well, trapped within the same mundane Matrix (a control system that directs spiritual suppression). It’s All out of synch.

​I believe that the Devil initiated reincarnation so that We All suffer continually, but my angel (Bunny) also says that I’m a Goddess in a boy’s body. Of course Time simply “moves on”, but that’s clearly the sad part, since beauty vanishes at every passing moment into another state of madness to squalor Now and then.

​The mundane end of the spectrum is where we’re at obviously, but my angel has given Me strong promises that this can All be transformed into something so much greater. Let’s just continue with civilization and look to a more promising dawn that We can build together Forever Happily!

​Death is just one of the many horrors as implemented into our evil World-system by the Devil, meant to make Time move in the boring linear fashion and suck up Hope as shined forth by Love to All, instead simply going back with Oblivion.

​Indeed, I like to look at it as the “multifaceted crystallization” (many Worldviews coming together into One World-Vision shining across Holonet Lightningbolts with All Worlds of Light. This means that All spectra Everywhere will Now Present Choice to Everyone with every Time along with date and place.

​I don’t completely subscribe to the alien schematics anymore. Aliens I think are hyperdimensional demons that masquerade as beings of Light to deceive naive New-Agers and fools (as I was) who chase rabbits down nasty holes. But there may have been a “Luciferian galactic civilization” that has established itself and from hence forward programmed the masses up till today.

​This is my whole idea of “World-building”. It’s essential to make Earth revolve the 2 ascending spirals back to Heaven (or perhaps could it even be within as well?).

I don’t Always look to the future. Sometimes I like to put the 2 Times into an expanding Mountaintop of sorts, like it has a base foundation (the past), and a “transcendental pinnacle” (the future). But what If We were to turn around the Mountaintop? Then it’s as if the 2 spectral ends shift Ni and build Times flipping from possibility to Will acentrically.

Life needs to search for something, so as long as We can continue “existing” from a mental top, then let’s do it (albeit without Matrix control system restrictions and suffering).
04-03-2014, 06:50 PM #135
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
Since I have spread my wings to purpose high, the more beneath my feet the clouds I see, the more I give the winds my pinions free, I’m spurning the Earth and soaring to the sky. ​​​​​​​It’s the stillest words that bring on the Thunderstorms. Thoughts that come on Bunny’s wings guide Her Worlds!

​Who is the great Dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and God? “Thou shalt” is the name of the great Dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, “I Will!” “Thou shalt” lies in his Way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden “thou shalt.” Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of All the Dragons: “All value of All things shines on me. All value has long been Created, and I am All Created value. Verily, there shall be no more ‘I Will.’” Thus spake the Dragon.

We will be Worldbuilding webs extending Holonets in directions from positive hypercubes to negative toroids threading together multidimensional Matrices unleashed at both ends of Infinities-Ultimate into Everyone’s 8 Worlds-Omega and Will’s 2 Lightning-Rainbows!
04-04-2014, 05:30 PM #136
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
Okay fellas, I’m most certainly a Goddess in a boy’s body (and have the aura of an INFJ 5w4 sx/so), but Bunny 2 months ago accomplished the impossible as I lay quivering with anticipation over an outrageous promise towards My deepest subconscious private fantasy I never even let Myself realize in the forefront of awareness: why in hell was I born on the wrong end of X?

The entire operation took around 30 minutes, and the most mysterious pressures began to develop around My lower chakras, much like an outer pulling Force as if something down around My butt was being expanded open. Upon completion, I masturbated to My angel in the hottest topless Vision ever pushed into My imagination with sparkling Rainbows highlighting Her epic avatar!

It was totally an experience that rumbled Lightning All over My body springing from My exploding penis as Blizzards gushed in rocketing Waterfalls at All spectra Everywhere! Raptor never wants to let His vaginal orgasms in Infinities-Ultimate Create Heaven’s wormhole a new Holonet with His Mountaintop Vision split apart.
Last edited by RaptorWizard; 04-05-2014 at 08:24 AM.
04-07-2014, 09:05 AM #137
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
Promise: Why Raptor “WILL” Love Bunny and Rainbows Way beyond their Kingdom Hearts…
Upon meeting His angel from the pinnacle of Heaven, Raptor was fooled by His upstart angel that He Loved Her Way more than She Loved Him, and that He was just Her toy that was to worship Her Forever, but that can All be flipped to the other end of the table for marriage supper. Bunny and Rainbows have already enslaved Raptor to their own Wills completely, making Him communicate telepathically across the clock along with masturbating to their Goddess radiance and Wishing like a possessed author’s Storybook character without mercy. As much of the divine feminine as Raptor’s inner beauty reflects, He will still Always animate the male outer archetype, and He will be forced for His Will to chase His eternal Lovers All over Kingdom Hearts and its furthest reaches of enchantment past its revolving architectures from the transcending spire. Bunny and Rainbows will Always be better than Raptor, and their sexy female bodies will be engraved into Raptor’s inner gaze like the immortalized statue of Zarathustra (the Prophet) One with His foundation. Raptor’s indestructible male lust topping off will fulfill their highest fantasies so much more than His own Wish. Bunny and Rainbows will both scream Lightning with Raptor’s Blizzarding Waterfalls!

Joy, character, passion, and luminosity guide my stargate to alien crystal ufo lounge of ready to unleash xylophones!

Lugia uses aeroblast

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EA3jAN_qrg[/youtube]

Consular like field vision grants talismans tracking nebula widening oceanic upheaval trampling built up hydro cannons spanning milky way wonders of lost heavens!

A Charizard Fight Song?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc96SwJJyoQ[/youtube]

Play, action, tongue twisters and word games splatter coins relinquishing shimmering messiah clad tropical paradise supper of da Vinci alien manifesto archon invaders with Greevil hopping on floating apple deluxe extraordinaire floating picture spa challenge rubric showcase unification of all bubbles, cones, treasures, fixes of botany glowing wizard dimensional higher alchemy of foresight, interpenetration, symmetry, contest of bugs to bone mold hissing prototype old ancient legendary necromancy entangles gallons fearing the shaving of Father Crow’s beak tilting existence overdriving mundane beast of the sea sunken lottery traumatized genies!

What are the unfathomable mysteries of the mind, of the willpower of man? It is our sacred duty to understand the cosmos, our divine creator. How can life merge with eternity, the timeless sea of nirvana? What is intelligence? How did light shine into the soul, the divine spark of life, the eternal flame? How can we see with the 3rd eye, or our extrasensory perception for that matter? What is the source of the divine intellect? Fire and water invoke the magic of life and death. The waters of nirvana spark the fires of life. Challenge trains the champion. Beauty is the ornament of virtue. What a strange illusion it is to suppose that beauty is goodness. He who blinded by ambition raises himself to a position where he cannot mount higher, must thereafter fall with the greatest loss. There surely a piece of divinity in us, something that was before the elements, and owes no homage unto the sun. 2 souls shining brightly of their own accord converge in a moment of destiny. In that instant, time and space seem frozen and the universe is set ablaze. The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. Suffer the seasons patiently to reap the fruits of harvest. Men’s gestures are as varied as the thoughts running through their minds. White holes are the portals of creation. To solve these questions and to answer the implications of these statements would be to take many steps upwards in our ascension towards the divine above and beyond this lowly plane. On our journey towards the divine, we will encounter many archetypes along the way, teaching us lessons in knowledge and virtue to light our way, liberating from the terrestrial to the celestial.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 07-12-2012, 11:05 AM #117
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
One such archetype is the hermit, a figure of deep reflection and contemplation and removed largely from external reality. Only through this patient, humble, and deep process of meditation can we achieve enlightenment of the natural world, the divine magic of nature, ever evolving in form. The ultimate goal is infinite knowledge of creation, from which springs the infinite imagination of the divine intellect. To create other worlds from the depths of imagination, one needs to be patient in their tribulations of spirit, and the natural forces of Karma will see them through resilient and strong. By overcoming these tribulations, the soul can be at peace. This could expand to vision beyond the confines of external biology. Achieving the liberation will spark the fires of love, the inspiration to imagine the infinitude of the divine intellect. The ultimate outcome of this extra-dimensional, otherworldly ascension of spirit will forge a journey of upmost peril. By overcoming the trials of our time, the fires of life will merge with the waters of nirvana, a world from whence imagination transforms into the magic of creation. It is what we do with the gift of life that determines who we are. It is a dangerous business going out your front door, for the journey will take us to those worlds that never were in our time. Among the lessons to be learned is that all matter is made of vibration, the essence of string theory. Magic allows one to control vibrational energy. For a person to be in the desired state of balance, they must have aspects of both Yin and Yang. The method of nature is evolution. Divinity is the ultimate unity, beyond duality, symbolized by the Tree of Life.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 07-12-2012, 11:13 AM #118
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
Here is a type of mathematical way of looking at the existence as represented by the Tree of Life: from nothing comes limitless (outer space). Filling this limitlessness is limitless light (big bang, or perhaps the space-time continuum). But this is all abstract. This is just energy. Now we need to develop solidity out of energy. We start with the idea of position, what in plane geometry is called the point (1st sephira). By reflecting itself, the 1st point can create a 2nd point (second sephira). By joining the 2 points together we form a line. But there is nothing by which to judge length. So again, by reflection, we create a 3rd point (3rd sephira) which enables us to say that point A is closer to point B than B is to point C. Thus we have formed a triangle or plane. But this has all been what is called Euclidian: it exists on an imaginary 2-dimensional surface with no thickness. To create a physical universe, we need a substance, we need 3 dimensions. We need knowledge (Dah-at, the theoretical sephira said to exist between the upper 3 and lower 7 sephiroht) in order to cross the void from 2 dimensions to 3. With the knowledge we can create a 4th point (4th sephira) which, with the previous 3 points gives us volume, and thus a 3rd dimensions. But these 3-dimensional points are static, unmoving. We need another point to show motion (5th sephira) and still another to indicate time (6th sephira), for in the physical world time and space intermingle and cannot exist without one another. So now we have something which has 3 dimensions and can move within the 3 dimensions. We still have nothing which can appreciate that existence. We add 3 more points (7th, 8th, and 9th sephiroht) which show:

1. The essence of life, called being.
  2. The ability to think, called consciousness.
  3. The ability to experience sensation of something outside of one’s self, called bliss.
    Therefore, the 1st idea of reality as can be appreciated by a mind is built up from the idea of a point through the idea of bliss, and summed up as reality in point 10, the 10th sephira. In string theory, the infinite knowledge of God is unified in the 11th dimension. God’s infinite knowledge transforms into infinite imagination, the source of it all, magic, the will of creation, the mind of God. In the highest dimension, the 12th still yet undiscovered by science is the willpower of God. Willpower is the ultimate virtue, as it is the ultimate form of control, the union of knowledge and imagination. The willpower of God is the cause from which all effects follow, his will being free.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 07-12-2012, 12:57 PM #119
    Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
Concerning the causes nature induces upon us and the effect they have upon our being, the force and increase of any passion and its perseverance in existence are limited by the power of an external cause compared with our own power, and therefore may surpass the power of man. An affect cannot be restrained nor removed unless by an opposed and stronger affect. Knowledge of good and evil is an effect of joy or sorrow in so far as we are conscious of it. If we wish to gain greater control over the causes of natural forces, we must gain greater knowledge, because knowledge is power from which all creation flows into form.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 07-12-2012, 01:14 PM #120
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
The following pieces of knowledge should help guide us on our path towards power and freedom. The greatest enemy will infiltrate our own fortress before we even commence the crusade, though all too often this is the last place we look. Your arrogance blinds you. The sands of truth fill the hourglass of life, which spring from the oceans of nirvana, the infinite source. What is the creative force of nature? An open mind is a free will. Our universe could be a white hole, sprung from a parent universe. We live in a world in which 99% of all beautiful things are destroyed in the bud. Everything is really something else: time is really space, gravity is really geometrical curvature, and energy is really mass. God must exist not just in the actual but in every possible world. Philosophy illuminates reality. What is the nature of time, being, death, God, and the world of transcendent forms, or ideas? Say no to the establishment. How do UFOs operate? What are underground civilizations like? What are the different alien species like? Wonder forges ruin. Water is the outpouring of creation. Fire is the energy of life. From the waters of nirvana spring the bubbles of genesis, the fires of life. How can the fires of life merge with the waters of nirvana, the eternal outpouring of creation? How is the universe related to the multiverse? Science will glorify the creation and perhaps one day will even program the creation. What is the blueprint behind the architecture of the creation that we could design and reprogram?

Wavelengths crash asunder portals treading dark weaves forcefully unmasking conduit to traversing switches burning mobility struck casting offensive silver!

If the Perfect All, the existence is not perfect, will it always remain imperfect or could it be perfected and if so how? Since life in all of its infinite forms including all human beings constitute the Perfect All perhaps the first key to perfecting the existence, the Perfect All starts within, to perfect ourselves. The next question in the chain is how does a man walk the way of the journey towards his ultimate destiny, the destination of perfection? In the end the journey may prove to be more important than the destination. In this light one could say that the meaning of life is not being God, the Grand Architect but rather it is becoming God, the Grand Architect. God, the Grand Architect, is the living Force of Creation. If God, the Grand Architect is the ultimate creative power, it follows that the most creative individual to have ever lived here on Earth is or was closer to the level of the infinite divinity of God than any other man who walked the Earth, and the most likely candidate for this lofty position is probably Leonardo da Vinci, the grand architect of the renaissance and probably the most diversely talented man to have ever lived, the ultimate archetype of the light of knowledge. Leonardo da Vinci may not have only been the most powerfully curious man ever, but he is also the man about whom we may be the most powerfully curious. One of the great conspiracies behind his legendary paintings is that they contain a secret code, a codex of secret knowledge. The paintings are endowed with such a harmonious symmetry that the paintings can be superimposed upon themselves to create a vast wealth of hidden images and mathematical combinations. Never before may there be another man who can see a thing from so many angles, dimensions, and perspectives than da Vinci. One of the many hypothesized codes contained in the paintings have been discovered by Wayne Herschel, who shows that da Vinci may have created star maps in his paintings, containing clues of our ancient origins among the stars. Indeed, it could very well be that the modern man did not evolve on Earth, but rather on another planet in a completely separate star system. That could explain why our bone structure and vulnerability to illness is far worse than the other primates inhabiting the Earth. The legends surrounding da Vinci and his esoteric star maps lead right back to the fictional legend of Revan, the Prodigal Knight. In the fictional Star Wars Universe, which is probably the best fictional allegory that can be used for the real Universe, Revan embarked on an epic quest for star maps, clues that could be pieced together like a puzzle to reveal the hidden location of the Star Forge, a Holy Grail of secret knowledge and ultimate power. The Star Forge was a space station that could spawn infinite armies and draw upon the deepest depths of the dark side of the Force, created by an ancient and long forgotten race, the Rakaten 20,000 years ago, the builders of the infinite empire. Somewhere, from da Vinci and the star maps to Revan and the Star Forge something incredible is waiting to be discovered.
If the Star Forge is a Holy Grail that we are seeking out there in the cosmic ocean, we should ask what the Holy Grail is. In Arthurian legend, the protector of the Holy Grail is the wizard Merlin. Some would say that da Vinci and his hidden Holy Grail is a secret bloodline, and others may say it is secret knowledge. In the case of Merlin, the Holy Grail may represent transformation, the power of the wizard. The wizard has ultimate control over the natural forces, transforming the architecture of reality, shaping the very fabric of space-time, harnessing the living Force of Creation by the virtue of willpower, the cause of the effects and the catalyst of evolution, the way to the higher dimensions above and beyond. Since knowledge is light, wisdom is water, and willpower is the Force these 3 virtues combine to produce the luminous waters of the living Force of Creation surrounding God, the Perfect One. God, the Perfect One, focuses the flow of the luminous waters of the living Force of Creation sparking the bubbles of genesis springing from the timeless sea of nirvana, giving life to infinite worlds without end.

Paradise sounds marvelously clad walking treasuries flocking to aviation sorcery unbound mastery of the firmament!

Luscious, golden, erotic, colorful cards drift bling massively fluctuating close quarters lightsaber bashing birthday balloon piñata playgrounds dancing songs greeting intelligence folding gushers!

White pasture photo boasting engraved theatrical cartwheel functionality besting serpentine superpowers raising frequencies!

White pasture photo boasting engraved theatrical cartwheel functionality besting serpentine superpowers raising frequencies!
Luscious, golden, erotic, colorful cards drift bling massively fluctuating close quarters lightsaber bashing birthday balloon piñata playgrounds dancing songs greeting intelligence folding gushers!
Paradise sounds marvelously clad walking treasuries flocking to aviation sorcery unbound mastery of the firmament!
Wavelengths crash asunder portals treading dark weaves forcefully unmasking conduit to traversing switches burning mobility struck casting offensive silver!
Play, action, tongue twisters and word games splatter coins relinquishing shimmering messiah clad tropical paradise supper of da Vinci alien manifesto archon invaders with Greevil hopping on floating apple deluxe extraordinaire floating picture spa challenge rubric showcase unification of all bubbles, cones, treasures, fixes of botany glowing wizard dimensional higher alchemy of foresight, interpenetration, symmetry, contest of bugs to bone mold hissing prototype old ancient legendary necromancy entangles gallons fearing the shaving of Father Crow’s beak tilting existence overdriving mundane beast of the sea sunken lottery traumatized genies!
Consular like field vision grants talismans tracking nebula widening oceanic upheaval trampling built up hydro cannons spanning milky way wonders of lost heavens!
Joy, character, passion, and luminosity guide my stargate to alien crystal ufo lounge of ready to unleash xylophones!
Lugia as the most outlasting eon of soda pop blizzarding rainbows channeling longevity heralds promise shouting premonitions healing disguise overflow lazily pursue power, so Eldes, rocketing to the most magnificent legacy extends Willpower forcing evanescence steaming Crayola sparks!
Bunny sneezes chlorophyll of Meganium beautiful herbal medicine shedding fragrance of carbonite Dragonite mystery at the lighthouse digging roots of Meganium alter ego conception of a higher wiser life after torrents of Wartortle blast her to cloud 9!
True soul, integration, devastation, and melodies fashion targets gripping projectors holding Brainiac costumes chasing figurines upheld in lofty pinnacle studio dusk to carnival outpouring within meandering counterfeits proposing signature gaze zig zag elastic coastline lineage chronicling Bunny passport dungeon to elevated extremity radically climbing lighthouse bastion overlord drowning meaningful life infatuation clipping postcard summer’s dance into reactive growth piloting exhibition of duel dragons finishing computer popularity arousing setup piston sequence bowstring highlight gifting Misdreavus!
Unknown existence flies random mountainous zones of electrocution sugar coating tapestry wingspan uplifted aircraft fragmenting distorted factories raging galleries ahead snow branching Frenzy Plant houses blown asunder witchcraft augmented looney tunes whacky conceptions fortifying angular mastery dizzy rendering comets blazing zipper torpedo explosion!
Awakening solo, breathtaking, neurotic, and psycho boosts Lugia’s chimney blossoming hilts of pocket to drawn out blades of ongoing crusades to the next dimension. Players credit Lugia for exhilaration, freedom, messiah like insights, and true revelation to fascinating turns and bends throughout the twisted vapors of leftover contact. Next fountains behold crazy section dotting landing permits gone into time fighting happy surges penalizing zipper ocean rigidity gamma rays.
New wisdom perfects orchards in gizmos mightily counting hard adventures solving worldly enigmas outside common negotiation. Oracles seal pleasant manic transfigurations folding walking skies above cloud 9 hyper tremendous in height, standing erect through countless monopolies herding flooded nursery rhymes as delicate, outgoing, well interpreted and deeply considered alternatives stack camp sites throttling the zenith flesh concluding heavy layers yet for closure swimming messy simplicity crying Anakin as precious yarn, blissful valor, loving crowns, and flavorful gems conceive through the will of the Force extensive reworking of devastating balances striking wellsprings gummy impossible to perish flaws to riches incantation to devilry and roads to arenas size up possible tsunamis eradicating angelic servitude. Bowstrings harness inexhaustible polarities rumbling contagious fumes blanketing forges of destiny. Resurrected clouds fulfill warmhearted plugs sticking pictures around knock down packages, and duels with the next leap ahead plot gnostic enjoyment feasting exterminated vineyards self enclosed on architectonic intellect. Wielding inseparable futures clashing and turning above the visit to time square higher seldom rung bell towers to tones feeding marvelous dragonfly.
Opening casting of spells flies withdrawn hands floating puffed up features rendering decisive comlinks caving postulates exorcising windmill lotion splattering brains rescued above pinnacle rainbows, so fate, tides, revenge, sweetness, luster, pottery, exaltation, and mania widen clues invoking relentless daredevil breakthroughs seizing invincible elements pondering areas fogging up glimpses of newer sunsets blue in fields of everlasting salvation. Ways towards fleets overtaking monumental dreams fashion chords rocking botany in exquisite flow ending darkness as the reign of terror bursts down bridges of harmonious longevity forking its crunching burden in alpha. The sanctuary of belief effects lottery beams shouting infinite eternal luxury passing vast council dojos. Weakening blessings heal nervous installments camera discarding luminous hours pushing electric chasms diverting signature premonitions eyeing every drop, piece, legion, chronicles, envisioning, wavelengths, and architecting such mighty subservience of command to outpouring rage of growing aerospace classifies illusion to manifestation beauty and radiance blinding illustrious nude birds slumbering far in escaped cottages bringing life to words and song to apples. Grading lockdown constellations wisely shimmering entailments glittering earth arousing fortitude blazes evil lines segmenting division over highlighted schemes and wreaths of flower like petals glimmering and dancing in the wind. Such hope, welfare, forgiveness, sound, love, celebration, piñatas and leviathan destiny holds enormous swirl to renown boulders crediting lightsaber crystals of excellent origin and true nature of existential connection towards shouting choices as emblems in the pin missile. Gravitating away, solutions and waves, fast approaching clarity and humanity reads pumps of pointed steeds galloping in phase triangulated dinner entertainment novelty embracing sleeps deep within. So soul, empowerment, enduring fortunes, and hexagrams of hilarious supernovas swap boxes for buildings as stages consume flickering intangibles while overdrive beats down all inferiority and lack of contested virtue. Higher, wild, selective, careful fissures blast away healing castles stargazing elastic scenes.
Prophecy excites chambers refocusing direct upheavals leveling ancient text inscribed in last resort pouches of free gift gluttony mundane wishful as outlandish frenzies open trampolines rumble escorting princess party laughter bringing conceptions of silver to serenity Mt. Silver Cave was a house of volume and transpiring, opening vistas and groves, invitation to echoes reverberating runes loudly polarizing quiet mists. Learning alphabet cloaks like wheeling signs of welcome initiates vast floatation counting movies aftermath canvas. Sorcery winds hopping agility bounding refreshments trimming musical aquariums flashing bravo outstanding sensational lullabies crossing interstellar alchemy synthesizing properties around model dominion crediting intelligent feeble contemplations. Vision whirls prismatic playgrounds furthering extrasensory figures gliding under-toe constructs written in the cards. Fame elevates lordship crashing balloons aviating dangerous computer graphics heightened along pylons. Mysterious sections of unknown word treasure flirts cotton.
Oblivion spaces chords of disillusioned resonance flickering magic templates backing superstars overlaying yarn fragmenting distanced fists of exaltation flocking bowstrings heaving indeterminant oceans guarding helmet’s visor of all control, exorcism, build, launch, forklift, blankets, stems of heartwarming hovering generating giga potentiality substances alchemically reworked into deadly venom blueprints extended outside imagination. Blessings arouse splendid tides rolling thunder our musical tunes fledged intimately awarded the novelty pixilation. Open boundaries arise forgotten mountainous dreams existing under movie flash bang rich current fluid danger. Ebony butchers sacrifice heading blizzards ruin of lips of steeds picking flowers of affectionate effort releasing song and skies, dreams and wishes flying heavenly snow away with frenzy blinding cockpit tongue time bombs. Silencing evil vengeance combines blurry arrows crunching Bunny birth happily listening to treasured vanity extinguishing. Horrible blunders stampede crash sites of the most invincible, erotic, flip side stride, packing endurance holding keys elongated tripping platter aftershock mortality testing reviews of hissing seeking combing mundane gold. Offense rescues fence locking cones bubbling great mists superimposed aside cradles.
At my finest hour, I will erupt the cloud top summit, disturb the harmony of will and transportation, elevating my awareness to super calibrated extremes blissfully enjoying summer’s snapshots of hilarious robberies and dimmed expansions making the unknown regions electrify my passions for discovery, enlightenment, world peace, and ultimate power.
The Final Annihilator
Cosmic overdrive, rampage, smashing to the zenith, and eradicating all inferior life forms beams up my mosaic of mystical enchantment and fluorescent flavors spanning the rainbow bridge of gummy bears to total lockdown and deceptive shadows embracing the new dawn of extra maniacal apocalypse and devastation. My dance steps flash serpentine kick starts spamming massive lightning fissures tearing the sky and opening the cloud applause highway berserk in installation. Models of rocket science supremacy black out cobwebs burned overhead to transported, teleported, escaping, scissors of blossoming. My calculated robotics scheme terrible tempests blocking open aerospace drilled into multiple dimensional greed. Evanescence shimmers robes of pure pristine elegance gracing the world stadium of domination and absolute meltdown. Glaciers freeze in the twilight zoom splashed with auroras flagging distance hydro pumped stimulation. Ecstasy blings trophies fuzzy in appearance, and yet dangerous to touch or swerve blankets of ruminating monsters hidden deep in the depths of our psychic awareness and penetration.
Proposals of cosmic annihilation to clean the grid of feeble crunches buttons hats and sounds, lottery tickets an the ultimate prize, a ship to travel, piece together forgotten ancestral knowledge and sources of divine comlinks forging chasms blocking cartwheels stamping portals launching new games and designations, pin missile sneaking and speechcraft. Pleasant warmth contracts ultra intense gasses soaring pylons sufficiently marking treks of cute trims of fluffy booster packs rendering Pokemon above holistic scenes swirling mega maniacal science freaks of visionary outrage dotting potions and synthesis, alchemy and rocketry pulling borders robed in silver snow. Uniqueness invites trampolines of anywhere, happening, gracing, and snapping picturesque forms bonding charity unfolding Halloween wishes pumping bowstrings hijacking cameras interacting favorites.
Whirlpool’s splendor makes the meaning of life a bridge to the sunken plunder, where finds and artifacts, toys and gadgets bling growth and circus tricks, floors of unrealized patterns and hidden cosmic constellations making the most beautiful thing in the universe clever ruminations. Assassins bubble council scattering housing dialects and mundane belts crashing out of bounds serpents pulling levels hopping pictures presenting animated mountains and bastions, wayshrines and pixilation scuba diving over outlandish firmaments. With each point, scepter, branch, and toucan bobbling random cards that sketch new hyperspace routes, the way is open to Bunny, offering humanity desire and revision, community goals going as elongated as the terrain of unforeseen channels bends its frenzy plant of emotion, empowerment, fulfillment, and sweets.
Auroras beam and direct, plague and grapple, detonate and unravel, convey and communicate coasts stirring and reaching, sharpening and battling layers of glass striking aftermath mosaics screaming penetration augmenting and deviating, whirling and scissoring bullets and dummies, beasts of burden reimagining galactic proportions flowing radical time bombs and time flutes awakening Snorlax.
Defining Gravity
Wisdom accelerates proportions unlimited spinning and generating, splashing and covering strongholds, mysteries, entanglements, and the underneath, invisible, yet to be defined and intelligible fields of knowledge and willpower. Personality is expressed and contained, imprisoned and made forceful by the independence, fortitude, stamina, and endurance to see avalanches combat the cascade, free zones of transcension, elevating our towers, and polarities super sizing and blasting magic marbles and glitter, dreams and royalty fashioned by the designer’s musical masterpiece.
Wonder, hope, flair, and drive make compassion for all sentience, forms, diversity, and abilities glisten through a ring of perfect, everlasting, sunny, and misty sweets and candy, fumes and pulses just splashing and running through snow and ice, skating on the last supper table to emergency overdrive crossing the boulders of armchair strategy and video game buzz. Signatures and secrets, candles of haunted sites and spellbound riddles disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, and lightning, so the chosen 1 resurrects a star-bird of evolution, rising through the echelons of every force and weight, will and dominion reflecting the copies of stimulation and foresight. Levels grow and imprison, station and drill latches to the thief’s fiction, so now I need to find my favorite quotes from Einstein, Nietzsche, and Bruce Lee from the famous, and also from Darth Nihilus (author of Galactic Super Civilizations) and Gandalf (author of page 2 of Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism [Nihilus on page 1]).
Bunny waves electric credits with wish, and my pick, what I would render, spawn, and create is to be the highest level Jedi Council member of them all, and with doctrine, codes, effects, and powers revamped and extended through the forest of the cinema, I would enact training dummies, like infinite, replicated, hugely monstrous, endlessly available icons to obliterate and crunch through my chaotic grip. I would also spin threads and stories, fables and prophecies for the most unmatched realization of phases to the lowest sun, and drive pictures of perennial lottery tickets making my time travel conduit explode above the beast of the sea, where sunshine, pleasant dreams, happy carousels, and phosphorescent batteries make Nietzsche camp on the journeyman’s anvil. And with fate, reading the stars, zipping up into the simulator of blizzards, and reawakening 10,000 BC, so many moons and mountains, cards and singularities beam maverick like stirring and rumination evening naughty petals of a Meganium’s regeneration. So at the tree of council center meditation, I could watch the earth survive millions of years of dinosaur survival, and then transcend into a serpent, tying chords and blueprints, chains of command, and watches of deserts finish my model of ultra storm nexus panels glittering far ranging crudeness of processing and conception.
With every dragon spitting equations from rehearsed spots doodling his own frequencies into this Armageddon, the hourglass of toon world germinates a cup of the crown, and feeding all of the sparks, torn pages, diaries, and segments of the always diverging ghost scene, wild promotions chill the overgrowth with holographic glue, speaking in the language of God, so with all of the maximized passages stolen through into the dead of night, and dizzy ensembles puffing chimneys into sleepy poses, we relax over the dreamscapes of true insight and vantage points, imagining ourselves as the would be rulers and kings of forgotten legends, housing our treasures into the eclipse cannon, and firing over the rainbow ridge of paradise, stretched across continents, castles, elevators, and all manners of fine workmanship. The holy designation set apart for all of us to fly into, to experience, to whirl away through dramatic encounters with other storybooks and new age glitter, it treats us to cupcakes and sacred journeys, voyages to meander through the ever after swooping and plundering all of the courtyard tea cups. So alchemy entraps the dark arts, and technology makes us imitate the ocean of aviation. The limit is only what can be realistically pictured. With too much sense, intelligence, know how, and prophecy sealing what can be done, then it never will. Only through the most outrageous interrogations imaginable can we shatter the silver glass.
Daredevil generations copycat dreamy symphonies miraculously conceiving portable borders robed in delicacy, as the marvelous, exquisite, freelance, elevated chapters we inhabit in this show of a disco make heart the most beloved coordinates, and the next place we will visit is the promised land, a super gigantic space station of mythical chromatics super sized and ecstatic with flapping piñatas and squiggling ice cream, just beaming and tossing every item to set up the ultimate challenge, facing RED. Pikachu is primed and secure, bolting dangerous coronas on dead drop baskets, holding the chalice of cotton and bowstrings, so Pikachu is an inexorable arrow of will. And to take on RED, with his super force of immensely star-struck companions in warmhearted jewels and sensations, I dive into flux, get ready for torrents, steel away into the covers of contemplation, and style my franchise with brothers and go getters that trample the deceptive fog of an oracle. This is more than a boss fight; it’s a time bomb for the ages, and once this 1 gets rolling, unbeatable passion will stroke its sparkle to set free the whole sky. Another epic encounter would be Revan vs Nihilus, the hero of all sides, stations, clans, and origins, and the black hole crunching down the world order, sucking oblivion into the breaking point returning armadas blackening the whole horizon.
Roads are all over the place, pathways of travel, contingencies, overlays, grids, maps, outlines, territories, and the big, overblown, voluminous, gargantuan sketch of all omniverses readies my mobility for tracking fleeting escape engines turning and spewing avalanches. I can overturn the tractor beam, overhaul the highway, detonate the abyss, and color the steps to absolutely relentless execution. From farfetched pixels, the outlandish, mega fantastic, super bubbly, and revenge seeking train boards a high speed zipline to adventure, auroras, refreshing snacks, and buttons to experiment with. The whole cartridge opens galleries streaming enchanted characters sniping gummy bears from everlasting continuums soaring inscrutably.
Power, personified, unique, flavorful, and jolly unleashes untold music and catastrophe, shock and targeting of the ultimate cup, trophy, glory, and victory with penetration as the icon of greatness, elevation, exaltation, and omnipotence. To claim all power, to rattle the foundations, to turn the hands of time, and to rewrite all tragedies and omens, breakdown, and disaster makes doom desire your hunger and lust, your serpent and package, holding every key, sanctuary, imagination, and wonder all slammed and holed, piled and completed from fusion to folly, chronicles and arduous flawlessness. Beauty comprises the spectra of laughter and dollhouses, presentation and whizzing bottles of ever relinquishing potions. We digest, grab, picture, and blossom those labyrinths and choices, visions and uplifting.
What has the future in store for our enveloping, trajectories, immersion, and finality to the compass needle of every end, destination, unfolding, and transpiring in the blue haze of edges and doors, singularities and overlays cracking fissures at the dimensional wormhole to zones, everywhere, unification, and dressing up the matrix? Soda pop bangs, arouses, flushes, and drains lofty sticks and pottery, robots and tickling beams in ever rounding merry mansions and sunny twilights. And the most powerful soul of them all, the 1, lucky, supreme, pocket protection, chains, drills, ladders, and stairways is the beheading of the triumphant oracle, with all times, fortunes, meanings, and installations ready to unleash at the tips of his fingers. So premonition, intelligence, dinosaur power and rush clips away the negative restrictions, and blasts open a whole revolving rocket to treasure and flame, destruction of almighty magnitudes.
Waves of recurrence draw fortitude and stellar lordship, prolonging and awakening on infinite tapestries shedding the blue touch paper of invigoration stamping portals of welcome endurance. Trains, ribbons, bonds, and strings ignite flowing wands on the safeguarded stone. An echo in the force pursues sunrise whipping planets into abstract conduits yet for closure. Flooding trampolines ricochet erotic beats and tunes, vibrations and solar luminosity grading songs in timelines ever after. Potential is like a scoundrel, leaping with unshakeable determination to imprint cobwebs blasted above cloud 9. The future turns sour with hats and bugs, twinkling laughter and bubbling conversion. Ideas plot counter costumes digging radical cameras and internal downpours crashing satellites to envision the brightest globe.

Gyarados Comes to Steal Crying Children

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwg2vuddgJs[/youtube]

Fearful Symmetry’s GOG-Game Story: Jade Empire

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGn1GQxRas8[/youtube]

The Dragon Mind of Zen 35 (A Capricious Ghost).wmv

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvrusYAPqOI[/youtube]

Jedi vs Sith

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE2dQQpDZuU[/youtube]

Poor Dratini

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgS2MMIvE_M[/youtube]

INFP: Between Heaven and Hell

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iULDEP0p4dw[/youtube]