There is a change therefore there is a mind

Consider a change in a system, X to Y. X and Y cannot coexist therefore X has to vanishes before Y is caused. But there is nothing when X vanishes and nothingness cannot cause Y. Therefore a mind with the ability to experience, decide and cause, should exist. The mind experiences X, then decide and then cause Y.

Rather is there is an emergence of the mind and consciousness, then there is change.
Change is more of a concept, thus mind-based.

Note Hume’s,
i.e. there is cause and effect because there is mind.

Note this clue that change is mind-based;

Those with Akinetopsia cannot follow changes in motion.

Here is a Zen Koan re the wisdom of Hui Neng the Six Patriach;

Mind according to OP exists and cannot be emergent.

Change is something we experience. What one experiences is caused by mind.

Like time I am not sure that change does exist in outside.

An emergent emerges and exists spontaneously.
Thus the mind exist as an emergent.

Clouds exist as emerging based on various elements, conditions and imperative with the mind.

What one experience is a complex process but the underlying ground is the mind, which is also influencing the mind there upon and subsequently.

Note a baby has a baby-mind which has the potential to experience but the subsequent experiences through the baby’s and person’s life also influence its state of mind and the collective mind of future generations.

Therefore it is not a sole truth that ‘one’s experience is caused by the mind’ or there is change because there in mind.

Like time I am not sure that change does exist in outside.
[/quote]
My main point is, it is more that there is mind-1, then there is change and subsequently there is change so there is mind-2.
Note there is no fixed mind that is permanent within a person, a person’s mind changes at every moment.

Therefore your OP, “There is a change therefore there is a mind” just cannot stand by itself without the appropriate qualifications.

The behavior of whole is a function of behavior of parts. You cannot have something extra. Therefore there is no emergence.

True.