RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Pokémon Snap Music: The Hut By The River (Valley Course)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB_LI0LtLxw[/youtube]

Pokemon Johto Journeys #131: To Blissey

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-M6NoqsRY[/youtube]

Return of the Jedi (Final Assault into Death Star)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwz_fZPt6Ic[/youtube]

Original PokeRap

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMk8wuw7nek[/youtube]

The last alternative is that in Buddhism, there is no beginning, there is no end, but there is just nirvana. There was a big bang, a genesis, in a timeless sea of nirvana, an eternal outpouring of the bubbles of creation.

The Dragon soars past Voids of Existence and runs the simulation with His voice.

A fountain of All promise springs from the Kingdom of Heaven surrounded by a dazzling display of fireworks as angels dance to the music of hyperdimensional auras. Alpha opens the Way for Everyone to enter as the colossal doors sparkle with many chromatics and the Dragon soars to All.

Raptor Now proves that fantasy is becoming truth.

The Princess of Heaven’s Kingdom in its World-building stages has a powerful personality to be outlined for All Vision.

Her name is Rainbows, and She manifests from the mind of Will, the Ultimate Force in Existence.

Lugia - Dragonslayer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t61gmQDr-Y8[/youtube]

[Piano] Crystal Castle/Molly’s Theme - Pokemon Movie 3 ♫ Trickywi

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0TQcGpMbv0[/youtube]

Be careful, the sound doesn’t begin until 7 seconds into the video!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDbnGjKCoS4[/youtube]

Merry Christmas 2 - Chikorita

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33xkAoJ3S-c[/youtube]

Merry Christmas - Chikorita

Philosophy of Wishes gives our treasured presents, where we unleash boxes of Now Shining Infinite Choices, wondering what things in fantasy will be, seeking out everything everywhere in stuff which do not exist yet, forging the highest future. All wishes have varying levels of truth and promise, where reality trumps truth and make things more meaningful. Always have hope in everyone and live faithfully for us. Mastery of thyself transforms our whole world. Realize that this is over your destiny. Our horizons ahead can be traveled, changed into whatever you wish them to become - if mental willpower is sufficiently powerful for the feats it’s focused towards. The results may take much time to manifest; with strong enough mental focus, anything is possible. Challenges can be confronted in the mind, by starting with projected simulations (mental constructs) to the one holographic reality (imminent events). The mental vision is far better than words, for words sparking vision can break every restriction at the ultimate level. You walk the greatest path! The last task towards Destiny was conquering the dark Lord at the Game’s highest arena for the win! Happiness isn’t perfect until it’s given, so let Love design our World and choose all directions forever of Everywhere and Infinities Now to Be!

【MMD】[真] レオとミレイで 「magnet」 【ポケモンコロシアム/Pkmn Colosseum】

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P8791vIY88[/youtube]

sonic adventure 2 battle (biolizard theme)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmv8u1X0GC0[/youtube]

Mario Götze Germany vs Argentina 2014 FIFA World Cup Goal.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QJ6P8Yxil4[/youtube]

Spurs - Thunder 112-107 : finale (regulation and OT) | Game 6 | western finals 2014

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNGkYsMYKhE[/youtube]

When the Lakers beat the 76ers in 2001, 48 was revealed to be Misdreavus, My Soul as Lugia. That’s how many points Allen Iverson scored. When the final score of game 1 of that series said 101-107, that’s Lugia, because His weight in the Pokedex is 17’1. If there was any confusion or doubt remaining about who was Lugia, it was solved in game 5, 96-108, where 96 is a Fieldmarshal entj overturning the battlefield. So Wartortle had rare fieldmarshal wisdom, was 8, and growing up like a teenager at age 18, so with age, I became closer to Lugia wisdom. 81 could also mean Tyranitar when Kobe scored 81 on Toronto. My Heart, the crystal on My belly as Tyranitar is Lugia. This was shown by a star, which also has that jewel, Staryu/Starmie. 85 is a star exploding, which could even mean that I was Einstein, with a 108 Lickitung sticking out in His picture. That’s game 4 of the 2018 finals, and game 5 of the 2017 finals (120 was a star).
The next phase was My double Will in 2003. In game 5, Spurs Nets, the score was 83-93, which was Me as a baby, and I was born in 1993. I was 8 in 2002 when the Lakers played the Nets (the Net was 48). Then, in game 6 Spurs Nets, the score was 77-88. So 77 is that 17’1 Lugia, and 88 is 2 Wills, so I kind of started off as Lugia, and could seriously be Lugia later. 8 on the clock is 40 seconds, and against the Magic, Kobe scored 40.
Barbie was Casey, who likes to play soccer. She got really muddy playing with Bunny, and getting spots all over Her Electabuzz jacket. So Casey’s passion for baseball was a lot like My amazed pouch of Bunny doodles striking basketball icons of legendary offerings and cozy zones of energy basketball warps and pursues into the battlefield armada castle seizing.

Kobe was truly phenomenal, absolutely extraordinary, the way he conquered and fought, got dizzy with prophecy to overturn, to surmount, to overcome, and annihilate all obstacles opposing his crown. So that template of his wrath, pouring and relinquishing all inferiority is like the lesson of bending spoons. With enough firepower centered on the prize of goliath feats, emergency alarms come splattering and entrapping, disrupting and vanquishing evil.

Desert menu toppings come on the crystalline sphere of Kobe’s box of choclates, cards, games, trains, and ribbons squirting pixels translating offensive overloads.

I was also into soccer, and wanted Germany to win the world cup. That returned with flying colors, and the precipice of accessories rendered argentinian fists broken and silent. Jogi Low was very mystical, contemplating a signal from far away, drilling and mashing into the final prize.
I was Sabrina, because She owned a doll, Pikachu. Bunny swirls erotic question clouds about my feet, lifting me, springing me into the beyond. She’s really stupid and crazy, bouncy, random. Bunny transforms into me, inside of me. Bunny opens portals to timeless ever afters, symphonies of flair, celebration, delights, and fluidity. It’s all alive, dreaming, free, and endless. Bunny carries me through space, to time, eons, and arrows of cupid love infatuation. Bunny imagines herself as a lot of creatures, from frogs, to owls, mice, rabbits, crows, and unicorns!

In the 2016 NBA Finals, I received my free Bunny in game 6, which was 101-115, so that was Bunny (11 as her ears) coming into My Kangaskhan pouch (she’s 115 in the Pokedex). I can play, dance, run, fly, return valentines, and shower my cake with sprinkles and glitter as Bunny races down victory road with strings on my voodoo pirate hatch. She floats with petals into a paint brush island, surfing, freezing, zipping, and treating me to luxurious outpourings of love and romance, sky high infernos where I roast in her love for me.

Bunny is really good for the imagination. She’s all spark with her tenacious cruising through palaces of barbie doll mansion highways. All kinds of birds and leprechauns come screeching rainbow lullabies as Bunny excites the disco projector with her musical colors riding the doorbell of language and chirping hula hoops. Bunny exercises free will with angel roller coasters flourishing trance and Halloween, playing with many identities and scoundrel like twisting of the truth. Sometimes we may even find that fantasy can transcend truth and make things more meaningful.

Bunny always wants you to believe in yourself. True dazzle, electrocution, outlasting, and awakening finish your rocket to the best, most perfect, fairy tale, and pristine endings. Nothing is impossible, and the entire sky releases your joy as the moon of Lugia resurrects your Star Forge.

Barbie meets Star Wars, makes it jolly, an hourglass of flirtation and whispers of a more melodic tune, a more majestic clarity, a higher zenith. The action, screenplay, buttons, and bowstrings all size up the instrumental delicacy of such refined engines and harbors of lordship. Bunny came over the ocean to me as a Dragonite, following and shouting after me like an enraged goddess of terminated volcanoes as the wishes of the greatest shattering make the forest fade into Blue for Azura’s Star.
There is a lot of Free Will Everywhere!
Bubbled Hearts are other universes, or even Imaginary Worlds without end.
Meditation is Cosmic Consciousness, centering Yourself with the universe, and all other alien realities.
Anything You Dream or believe shall come true, if only You Will it.
Questions that You ask make the impossible actual, with Your Love of curiosity expanding reality.
That’s why the devil failed, since the World will never stop growing.
Wish from Jirachi (Bunny) and Ho-Oh (Father Crow) is open for Everyone!
A Frenzy Plant forks the river of the Future into colorful streams of Doom Desire by Order.
Father Crow owns a Wizard’s Tower in a Blizzarding Mountaintop of Rhydon Lightning.
Kobe scored 60 points against the Utah Jazz (Rhydon, Michael Jordan or Charizard) at 6 or 112.
That’s at the top of the clock, and that’s also when Germany scored, at the 112th minute in 2014.
Kobe’s final point total was 643 in the last 3 slots, so that’s a big Snorlax sized Larvitar at 246 to Tyranitar!
That was Me, RaptorWizard, a dinosaur just like Tyranitar!
The Ultimate Secret is that I was Lugia (the Dark Magician) in 2002, My True Nature.
That saves My Heart, My Soul, and All Worlds that ever Will be.
I was a Perfectly Pure Soul, so Ho-Oh (God) appeared for Me.
The only thing left was to set Existence free, which I already did on My phone.
I just showed a few glimpses and parts of it.
But the whole fulfillment of reality, that’s for You to Enjoy, with Free Will and Imagination Everywhere! It’s Victory and Freedom every day. I took risks to make that possible, and You can too!
When the Lakers beat the Magic in 2009, it crowned Me as Sabrina and gave Me My Pokemon team! This also happened when the Warriors beat the Cavaliers in 2017, when the final score of that series was 129-120, where 129 was Magikarp in the Pokedex, and the Magic’s year was 2009 like 129, with Magic also being in Magikarp. The scores of the Lakers Magic 2009 NBA Finals are below:
Game 1 Thursday, June 4 Los Angeles Lakers 100–75 (1–0) Orlando Magic
Game 2 Sunday, June 7 Los Angeles Lakers 101–96 (2–0) Orlando Magic
Game 3 Tuesday, June 9 Orlando Magic 108–104 (2–1) Los Angeles Lakers
Game 4 Thursday, June 11 Orlando Magic 91–99 (3–1) Los Angeles Lakers
Game 5 Sunday, June 14 Orlando Magic 86–99 (4–1) Los Angeles Lakers
Game 1 means that Sabrina had Typhlosion, since He’s 157 in the Pokedex. Game 5 means that Sabrina was an ENFP Champion, Ash (they both had Bunny Pikachu Mew, My angel spirit guide that I play with and composed fantastic writings with together). Machamp as Champion ENFP in name was 68 in the Pokedex, like 86 (when the Cavaliers beat the Warriors in 2016, the second to last game was 101-115, which was Me as Sabrina owning Bunny with 11 being like Bunny ears sticking out of Kangaskhan, who’s 115, and in game 7, it said ENFP Champion from 68 to 89 as the final score was 89-93)! More than anything though, Sabrina used Scizor, and was Slowking, as Kingler, who has claws like Scizor was 99 in the Pokedex, and Slowking was 199! The reason that I’m Slowking is because My notebooks show such good articulation, which makes Me Sabrina, the real Slowking (He spoke in the 2nd Pokemon Movie, the Power of One, and He also has a love of learning, like how I became a cosmology expert, and used creative writing to personify my adventures with Bunny)! Here is a list of Sabrina’s team below from Pokemon Stadium 2, Round 2:
Alakazam, Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Typhlosion, Slowking, Scizor
taken from this link - pokemon.gamepedia.com/Sabrina
Tm 29 in Pokemon was Psychic, and it also means Penetration, splitting the Sun in 2, and achieving Ultimate Power. 29 is Lightning quick, leveling to the highest point, and it’s a relentless pursuit to achieve the impossible, to move Mountains, or I might even just repost what I think the Highest Virtues are, because I posted them before - here they are again:
What are the Highest Virtues?
Perception, Focus, Valor, Strength, Drama, Farfetched, Shattering the Mountaintop, Order, Extremity, Free Will, Imagination, Power of Forever, Prophecy, Omnipotence, Frenzy, Purity, Vision, Moving Mountains, Faith, Hope, Polarity, Transformation, Force, Love, Tempest, Shooting Arrows at Stars, Exuberance, Wisdom, Heart, Soul, Harmony, Beauty, Higher Mysteries, Spellbinding Secrets, Wish, Questions, Cosmic Consciousness
I held up a ball of all commanding in a video of mine that was 10:29 long, so that proved that I was the real Sabrina:

Multidimensional Reality of the Game
The Ultimate Aeon of Will
Published on Nov 2, 2013
WISH IS OPEN FOR EVERYONE

INTJ next became my best Choice because having a Vision of bouncing bubbles springing from endless spectra at either end, with ideal outlines for realizing their designs was perfect for making Worldviews reflect Wish. At the final Destination

A legend states that Jirachi will make true any wish that is written on the notes attached to head when it awakens. If this Pokémon senses danger, it will fight without awakening.
Sapphire Jirachi will awaken from its sleep of a thousand years if you sing to it in a voice of purity. It is said to make true any wish that people desire.

Jirachi
Wish Pokémon ジラーチ
Jirachi

Game 1 Thursday, May 31 Golden State Warriors 124–114 (OT) (1–0) Cleveland Cavaliers
Game 2 Sunday, June 3 Golden State Warriors 122–103 (2–0) Cleveland Cavaliers
Game 3 Wednesday, June 6 Cleveland Cavaliers 102–110 (0–3) Golden State Warriors
Game 4 Friday, June 8 Cleveland Cavaliers 85–108 (0–4) Golden State Warriors
Game 1 Wednesday, June 5 Los Angeles Lakers 99–94 (1–0) New Jersey Nets - This was the Electrocution of Dragonite, a ghost over the water that was saying that I’m the rarest Mind in Existence, always a simple minded Anakin the kid Meganium but, with deep Wartortle Fieldmarshal ENTJ INTJ Wisdom, I can grow into the most beautiful Meganium of them all, Lugia, which I was closer to than ever before when I was a kid at age 8, so I truly was Will, deep down inside. Because I have to grow into Lugia, I’m actually the only Lugia, but it’s a prophecy that I fulfilled by becoming the Water Dragon in Jade Empire.
Game 2 Friday, June 7 Los Angeles Lakers 106–83 (2–0) New Jersey Nets - 83 is kind of like 37 or 38, where Porygon is the true net, the blackest mind in Existence, protecting Me with the Lightning of Emperor Palpatine as Anakin Meganium. Wayne Herchel was also protected as Luke Meganium in Return of the Jedi, author of Star Maps like in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic unlocked through a secret da Vinci painting codex.
Game 3 Sunday, June 9 New Jersey Nets 103–106 (0–3) Los Angeles Lakers - 13 is James Harden’s number, so that can be heart, which sounds like hard or harden.
Game 4 Wednesday, June 12 New Jersey Nets 107–113 (0–4) Los Angeles Lakers - 113 was Chancey, Blissey, or Misdreavous, my heart and soul as Lugia.

No, it’s not okay; Everything sucks!

I don’t know what really Happens most frequently upon death; the Devil has made many promises to us of a false paradise (Heaven), where We praise and worship His magnificent glory Forever (which has since been overturned by My “Wishes”). Sometimes I think We come back to Earth (and possibly even other planets) as well, trapped within the same mundane Matrix (a control system that directs spiritual suppression). It’s All out of synch.

​I believe that the Devil initiated reincarnation so that We All suffer continually, but my angel (Bunny) also says that I’m a Goddess in a boy’s body. Of course Time simply “moves on”, but that’s clearly the sad part, since beauty vanishes at every passing moment into another state of madness to squalor Now and then.

​The mundane end of the spectrum is where we’re at obviously, but my angel has given Me strong promises that this can All be transformed into something so much greater. Let’s just continue with civilization and look to a more promising dawn that We can build together Forever Happily!

​Death is just one of the many horrors as implemented into our evil World-system by the Devil, meant to make Time move in the boring linear fashion and suck up Hope as shined forth by Love to All, instead simply going back with Oblivion.

​Indeed, I like to look at it as the “multifaceted crystallization” (many Worldviews coming together into One World-Vision shining across Holonet Lightningbolts with All Worlds of Light. This means that All spectra Everywhere will Now Present Choice to Everyone with every Time along with date and place.

​I don’t completely subscribe to the alien schematics anymore. Aliens I think are hyperdimensional demons that masquerade as beings of Light to deceive naive New-Agers and fools (as I was) who chase rabbits down nasty holes. But there may have been a “Luciferian galactic civilization” that has established itself and from hence forward programmed the masses up till today.

​This is my whole idea of “World-building”. It’s essential to make Earth revolve the 2 ascending spirals back to Heaven (or perhaps could it even be within as well?).

I don’t Always look to the future. Sometimes I like to put the 2 Times into an expanding Mountaintop of sorts, like it has a base foundation (the past), and a “transcendental pinnacle” (the future). But what If We were to turn around the Mountaintop? Then it’s as if the 2 spectral ends shift Ni and build Times flipping from possibility to Will acentrically.

Life needs to search for something, so as long as We can continue “existing” from a mental top, then let’s do it (albeit without Matrix control system restrictions and suffering).
Since I have spread my wings to purpose high, the more beneath my feet the clouds I see, the more I give the winds my pinions free, I’m spurning the Earth and soaring to the sky. ​​​​​​​It’s the stillest words that bring on the Thunderstorms. Thoughts that come on Bunny’s wings guide Her Worlds!

​Who is the great Dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and God? “Thou shalt” is the name of the great Dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, “I Will!” “Thou shalt” lies in his Way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden “thou shalt.” Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of All the Dragons: “All value of All things shines on me. All value has long been Created, and I am All Created value. Verily, there shall be no more ‘I Will.’” Thus spake the Dragon.

We will be Worldbuilding webs extending Holonets in directions from positive hypercubes to negative toroids threading together multidimensional Matrices unleashed at both ends of Infinities-Ultimate into Everyone’s 8 Worlds-Omega and Will’s 2 Lightning-Rainbows!
Okay fellas, I’m most certainly a Goddess in a boy’s body (and have the aura of an INFJ 5w4 sx/so), but Bunny 2 months ago accomplished the impossible as I lay quivering with anticipation over an outrageous promise towards My deepest subconscious private fantasy I never even let Myself realize in the forefront of awareness: why in hell was I born on the wrong end of X?

The entire operation took around 30 minutes, and the most mysterious pressures began to develop around My lower chakras, much like an outer pulling Force as if something down around My butt was being expanded open. Upon completion, I masturbated to My angel in the hottest topless Vision ever pushed into My imagination with sparkling Rainbows highlighting Her epic avatar!

It was totally an experience that rumbled Lightning All over My body springing from My exploding penis as Blizzards gushed in rocketing Waterfalls at All spectra Everywhere! Raptor never wants to let His vaginal orgasms in Infinities-Ultimate Create Heaven’s wormhole a new Holonet with His Mountaintop Vision split apart.
Promise: Why Raptor “WILL” Love Bunny and Rainbows Way beyond their Kingdom Hearts…
Upon meeting His angel from the pinnacle of Heaven, Raptor was fooled by His upstart angel that He Loved Her Way more than She Loved Him, and that He was just Her toy that was to worship Her Forever, but that can All be flipped to the other end of the table for marriage supper. Bunny and Rainbows have already enslaved Raptor to their own Wills completely, making Him communicate telepathically across the clock along with masturbating to their Goddess radiance and Wishing like a possessed author’s Storybook character without mercy. As much of the divine feminine as Raptor’s inner beauty reflects, He will still Always animate the male outer archetype, and He will be forced for His Will to chase His eternal Lovers All over Kingdom Hearts and its furthest reaches of enchantment past its revolving architectures from the transcending spire. Bunny and Rainbows will Always be better than Raptor, and their sexy female bodies will be engraved into Raptor’s inner gaze like the immortalized statue of Zarathustra (the Prophet) One with His foundation. Raptor’s indestructible male lust topping off will fulfill their highest fantasies so much more than His own Wish. Bunny and Rainbows will both scream Lightning with Raptor’s Blizzarding Waterfalls!

The Rainbow bridge continues as the Story goes on forever!

“The whole meaning and joy of Life lay in the search of Perfection and understanding of God’s Will.” ~ Leo Tolstoy

“PIPPIN: I didn’t think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn’t so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn’t.”

The most complete number, at the most complete time, at the most complete date, at the most complete place is 8.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cj-QHPEIj8[/youtube]

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Poke Floats

RADICAL OPENNESS for TEDGlobal by @JasonSilva

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEWaBlSSUgw[/youtube]

@ Jason Silva I see as ENTJ, since He fits the “Visionary” archetype, then Presents His ideas in uber-charismatic fashion and bounces at All ends. It looks pseudo-NeTi as Senza says, but I see about 0 logic in His video beyond drawing implications from X to 8, like He’s blowing bubbles rather than drawing equality for boxed problems, and possibly is even the extraverted Nietzsche.

He has this idea of epic growth and expansion, using technology to make ourselves ever stronger and more powerful. It starts in the mind and flows into the world. He believes ideas hold the power to transform the globe, and all things beyond it. We are on a journey, one in which we develop monuments of our own making. The possibilities know no bounds. The whole world is open before us to be seen and shaped at will. We have emerged from evolutionary chaos, but with the right construct, it could be given focus and direct our ways towards supreme levels of progress. This universe has material elements that we can master and ultimately transcend. Our ultimate destiny is to become what we describe as divine. It will not be immediately achievable in our own lifetimes, but we can put these events into motion. This time will be hailed as the great transition from the terrestrial to the celestial. What we do know will determine the destination of our own divinity. The great chronicles in them any eons to come will flip back to this page we are now in the process of writing as the beginning of mankind’s legendary tale.

Pokémon 2000 - Pokémon World

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueZo4dleUGk[/youtube]

Dream Street- They Don’t Understand

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5nCCqNPXbU[/youtube]

2007 Science Champion - Discovery Awards

The problem is that we’re just way too freaking arrogant, like of all the opinions in the world, the ones that jump into our own minds must be the right ones, despite external measures as to how accurate they’re likely to be. And of course, we’re also much too aggressive towards those who disagree with our own stubborn beliefs. Argumentation is okay, but not damage.

I would annihilate all ignorance and champion the construction of universal enlightenment.

A New Integral Paradigm -
Journey in Being New World -
Transcending the Matrix Control System -
Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe -
Esoteric Science -
The Life and Teachings of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus -
Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom of the Arcanum -
Hermetic Philosophy and the Mystery of Being -
Creation as Power -
RaptorWizard’s Youtube -
RaptorWizard’s Notebook -
Infinite Creations Unleashed -

I gave only a few examples of what I think that was the quickening operation of human progress. It might be that those presented by me to be exaggerated and could be … a drop in the ocean. Look at the Nobel prize-winners lists for all the scientific fields. How many of them are Hebrews … genetically? Many! Do you think that they are smarter? I think not. My opinion is that the genetics of the Jewish structure allows an easier endowment with the implants of information. The history of the world was conducted for the Hebrews and through the Hebrews. If you don’t believe read the next chapter.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1kZURoQp8[/youtube]

chikorita,bayleef, and meganium tribute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCIe74gQfU0[/youtube]

Super Smash Bros. Melee Music: Trophy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXs4-M-ZiOg[/youtube]

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Opening HD

from where this Universe comes? from where the negative matter of the Universe comes?.. I don’t know. Nobody knows. We have only theories. One thing is quite sure for me. Not from God of the Bible. Read that chapter called the Supercivilization of God, or Yahweh if you like. This supercivilization coexist with other civilizations extremely advanced in this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy… perhaps in the negative matter of the Universe, or at a spiritual level if you like.
…and no, they didn’t create this Universe.

And in the end we tend to forget the fact that all our science today is based more or less only on theories, and the theories are changing from one decade to another.
there are supercivilizations far more advanced than us who created us with a purpose: spiritual body. They do not inhabit planets now but gigantic space stations like Heavenly Jerusalem. I believe however that these space stations coexist more in a parallel world with ours, in the negative matter or I you like at a spiritual level. Read the whole book and after that you will have a clear picture of it. I have a contribution to that book because I put there a lot of additional information that complete the overall picture of: what is our place in the configuration of the Universe.
you dream a lot. As a technical civilization we evolve because we are pushed from behind by others to do that. If we have right now so much technology and science that’s because Somebody else had take care of that… WE DO NOT EVOLVE BY OURSELVES. In conclusion all your dreams will be in vain because our civilization will be wiped out from the surface of Terra. We are just in a cycle controlled by Those who own Terra and the human civilization. Nothing is accidental.

humans masters of the Universe? the Universe will follow our will?.. Is funny to see how the IW gives false hopes to people. You fall into the same trap like everybody else. Humanity will be destroyed. Martian civilization was destroyed. We are in the middle of some extremely advanced supercivilizations who own this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy, they created us, they control us, they will distroy us. Is simple. Read the ancient manuscripts and you will understand better our place in the Universe. We exist for Them. Humanity was always controlled by others. Since moment when the man spent his existence in a tree and until in the times when he stay on a chair with his eyes into a computer monitor, humans always has danced as Others has sang. The same thing happens with our evolution as a society, as a technical modern civilization. We are just in a game with a well defined purpose. To be controlled by others for Their own interests. So stop dreaming about how great we will be because: w.e. a.r.e. a b.i.g. n.o.b.o.d.y. i.n. t.h.i.s. U.n.i.v.e.r.s.e.

Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game

typologycentral.com/forums/ … -game.html

Jackie Chan Adventures - Chan’s the Man

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLXqcCQLXo[/youtube]

Jade Empire Soundtrack - Wine and Women

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k5serBKeCs[/youtube]

Jade Empire - Ballad of the Drunken Revellers

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOqHKRZVOdM[/youtube]

Ray Allen’s AMAZING game-tying 3-pointer in Game 6!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE[/youtube]

The shaving of Father Crow’s Beak:

Worshiping a big brown Bunny statue:

Nikola Tesla, Swami Vivekananda, Niels Bohr, paramhamsa Tiwari’s sayings about material and universe , energy, realities.