anger management

You’ve never had to hang around them. They have this reverse racism of worship bbc. And they act like cunty feminists who shame you for wanting pussy. That’s what this world has turned into, nowadays these fucking sjws will call it rape if you even dare to flirt with a woman, if you even flirt you will lose your job. Fucking insanity.

I don’t hate all sjws but the ones i hate are beyond the capacity of me to hate.

Yeah getting laid without offending people can be tricky. I tell this one friend of mine…It’s like bird watching. You can’t just go running into the woods toward the birds. You gotta sprinkle a little birdseed, then just kind of linger around and watch. You don’t disturb the habitat. Inevitably, one will fly over and land on you.

Mayo Clinic:

‘Anger’ is a critical emotion to facilitate survival of the human species thus as I had quoted Aristotle often re anger, i.e.

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry
[list]with the right person and
to the right degree and
at the right time and
for the right purpose, and
in the right way -
that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.
-Aristotle[/list:u]

But how to make the above easier? Count to 10!

Simple as it may sound, you may want to start with some age-old advice.

“When angry, count to 10 before you speak.
If very angry, a hundred,” said Thomas Jefferson.
That’s still good advice, says Dan Johnston, PhD, an assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral science at Mercer University School of Medicine in Macon, Ga.

“The familiar childhood admonition of ‘counting to 10’ before taking action works because it emphasizes the two key elements of anger management – time and distraction,” says Johnston.
webmd.com/sex-relationships … g-to-ten#1

To make it more easier;

Counting to 10 becomes an even more effective way of disarming anger if we also take a slow deep breath between each number, Johnston adds. “Deep breathing counteracts the fight or flight stress reaction that underlies anger. Deliberately taking a slow, deep breath not only brings a soothing sense of relaxation, but also helps us to focus our attention in the present moment.”

Breathing? Note this “how to” thread of mine;
Spirituality: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=194655

One critical point to note is anger is a critical inherent emotion to facilitate the survival of the human species. Thus the optimal response is to modulate such anger optimally via various impulse control methods above, the most basic being proper breathing techniques.

The attitudes of sjws [scums] are a threat to humanity and thus we should be “angry” [per Aristotle’s advice] about it to the extent of needing to do something about it rationally, wisely and effectively

SJWs are just another meaningless distraction from the real problem, which’s the capitalists who’ve seized our democracy.

…also, modern toxic environments ensure that we remain in the state of flight or fight for longer… days and even weeks, instead of minutes or hours, which accounts for misplaced anger and exhaustion, as it’s an exhausting state to be in for far longer than nature intended.

It can be gotten out of by breathing your way out of it, which gets easier and quicker each time done.

the reason i got so angry is i was being bullied by an sjw who called me rude names…

i am not as angry as i was in the OP and trying to be a better person…i dont want anyone to be burned alive, its cruel and inhuman. if violence has to be done i prefer it with a gun or sword.

That’s the spirit. :smiley:

:laughing:

Click click, bang bang! let’s hope they’re bullet/sword proof.

Are you one of those incel people? Someone used that term not long ago and I googled it and it cracked me up because I didn’t think that was a real things but it is and I guess it’s like guys who aren’t able to interact with the opposite sex to such an extent that they legit just become sexually frustrated and start shooting in the schools. Just get a hooker man.

I avoid anger by being as detached as possible [ both physically and psychologically ]
Being old [ I am 54 ] helps too since I dont have the energy levels that I used to have
The older I get the more detached I become and which is exactly where I want to be

They need to be paid you know
She will not blow him for free

Trixie get a job then you can afford to get laid

Lordoflight will find love one day… he deserves a cutie on his arm ; )

I thought he did have a job. :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

Love-Goddess Mags has spoken… :romance-lovegoddess:

Fake news. I’m against school shootings. But if that peaceguy were to shoot up that evil college I’d look the other way.

The violence i was talking about was self-defense obviously.

Also i do not understand why people think I’m that greatandwisetrixie character, that character was banned like 4 years ago I think.

This is a good post.

People should write from experience more often. Clarity is nice. Opinions are not.

I actually use that metaphor in life all the time. When I’m out and about it’s a big problem if people I’m with start hitting on strangers or making asses of themselves. Can’t come and sit at my table if you’re going to scare away the birds.

define “Existed” because if in the metaphorical sense it is still alive and well.

You’re asking me to define “existed”? Why do I feel like this is some kind of rhetorical trap?

Not you, the one stating jesus didn’t exist, depends on context, of what existence means in his momentary thought at that time.

The idea of jesus doesn’t "not exist"as he was stating… but he might be looking at it from the perspective of only in a literal sense, a physical manifestation outlook.