RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

2007 Science Champion - Discovery Awards

The problem is that we’re just way too freaking arrogant, like of all the opinions in the world, the ones that jump into our own minds must be the right ones, despite external measures as to how accurate they’re likely to be. And of course, we’re also much too aggressive towards those who disagree with our own stubborn beliefs. Argumentation is okay, but not damage.

I would annihilate all ignorance and champion the construction of universal enlightenment.

A New Integral Paradigm -
Journey in Being New World -
Transcending the Matrix Control System -
Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe -
Esoteric Science -
The Life and Teachings of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus -
Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom of the Arcanum -
Hermetic Philosophy and the Mystery of Being -
Creation as Power -
RaptorWizard’s Youtube -
RaptorWizard’s Notebook -
Infinite Creations Unleashed -

I gave only a few examples of what I think that was the quickening operation of human progress. It might be that those presented by me to be exaggerated and could be … a drop in the ocean. Look at the Nobel prize-winners lists for all the scientific fields. How many of them are Hebrews … genetically? Many! Do you think that they are smarter? I think not. My opinion is that the genetics of the Jewish structure allows an easier endowment with the implants of information. The history of the world was conducted for the Hebrews and through the Hebrews. If you don’t believe read the next chapter.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1kZURoQp8[/youtube]

chikorita,bayleef, and meganium tribute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCIe74gQfU0[/youtube]

Super Smash Bros. Melee Music: Trophy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXs4-M-ZiOg[/youtube]

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Opening HD

from where this Universe comes? from where the negative matter of the Universe comes?.. I don’t know. Nobody knows. We have only theories. One thing is quite sure for me. Not from God of the Bible. Read that chapter called the Supercivilization of God, or Yahweh if you like. This supercivilization coexist with other civilizations extremely advanced in this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy… perhaps in the negative matter of the Universe, or at a spiritual level if you like.
…and no, they didn’t create this Universe.

And in the end we tend to forget the fact that all our science today is based more or less only on theories, and the theories are changing from one decade to another.
there are supercivilizations far more advanced than us who created us with a purpose: spiritual body. They do not inhabit planets now but gigantic space stations like Heavenly Jerusalem. I believe however that these space stations coexist more in a parallel world with ours, in the negative matter or I you like at a spiritual level. Read the whole book and after that you will have a clear picture of it. I have a contribution to that book because I put there a lot of additional information that complete the overall picture of: what is our place in the configuration of the Universe.
you dream a lot. As a technical civilization we evolve because we are pushed from behind by others to do that. If we have right now so much technology and science that’s because Somebody else had take care of that… WE DO NOT EVOLVE BY OURSELVES. In conclusion all your dreams will be in vain because our civilization will be wiped out from the surface of Terra. We are just in a cycle controlled by Those who own Terra and the human civilization. Nothing is accidental.

humans masters of the Universe? the Universe will follow our will?.. Is funny to see how the IW gives false hopes to people. You fall into the same trap like everybody else. Humanity will be destroyed. Martian civilization was destroyed. We are in the middle of some extremely advanced supercivilizations who own this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy, they created us, they control us, they will distroy us. Is simple. Read the ancient manuscripts and you will understand better our place in the Universe. We exist for Them. Humanity was always controlled by others. Since moment when the man spent his existence in a tree and until in the times when he stay on a chair with his eyes into a computer monitor, humans always has danced as Others has sang. The same thing happens with our evolution as a society, as a technical modern civilization. We are just in a game with a well defined purpose. To be controlled by others for Their own interests. So stop dreaming about how great we will be because: w.e. a.r.e. a b.i.g. n.o.b.o.d.y. i.n. t.h.i.s. U.n.i.v.e.r.s.e.

Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game

typologycentral.com/forums/ … -game.html

Jackie Chan Adventures - Chan’s the Man

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLXqcCQLXo[/youtube]

Jade Empire Soundtrack - Wine and Women

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k5serBKeCs[/youtube]

Jade Empire - Ballad of the Drunken Revellers

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOqHKRZVOdM[/youtube]

Ray Allen’s AMAZING game-tying 3-pointer in Game 6!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE[/youtube]

The shaving of Father Crow’s Beak:

Worshiping a big brown Bunny statue:

Nikola Tesla, Swami Vivekananda, Niels Bohr, paramhamsa Tiwari’s sayings about material and universe , energy, realities.

I was getting fed to Bunny in Her nest as a heavy crunch of Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru 720p HD Audio Boost Remix w/Lyrics in Description

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UigzN-4JR14[/youtube]

Nothing is deeper than My Perish Song; melodies, harmony, compassion, good will, radiance, emblazoning, passions, and torrents of vivid water works splash extra special juicy serene power vortices!

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness- Dr. Kaminko’s Yard

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKR3Sa80oq0[/youtube]

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver - Dungeon (Johto)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36SPFE9wf8c[/youtube]

It’s not clear why the Force exists, but without it, perhaps Existence would never be. Why would something out there be present before the foundations of Everything? Maybe it’s connected with reason, Everything having a predestined cause from Will. But why would these possibilities all be Present as they were? If white space is always moving, maybe fissures start to form, and white space always has to move because it has every sparkling ocean. All auras exist because Nothingness is random and springs without purpose since it shuts off the exploding Lights. Why did the first Lights shine? My best guess is that it was an alternate timeline in another Omniverse that may have even been our own projected back from the future and to the generator, forcing Everything to Happen again better than it ever was in previously storied Willed Destinies!

There’s spectra of many animations that can outline anything. As its motion gets faster, the intensity gets increasingly chaotic. What Raptor reflects towards Bunny, She shines back upon Him with even more power. This makes His heart explode in enchanting webs transporting to other places. He continually gives more as higher amounts come back towards Him. The shining light then radiates with all promise Everywhere. Bunny gives Raptor Everything, so He does Anything for our World that She Wishes. The Star Forge can make all of these things happen in every possible Kingdom for our stories Infinities shining Love!

​What’s transcending within? – Shining Love Destiny Rules! It’s All Meant to BE!​​ WILL!

Lugia was at the Lighthouse. I was also Lugia as a kid. In my word count for the post above this, I was at 924 in My 3rd grade report card, Lugia, and I was a very sweet kid. The 787 Unicorn could also be Ampharos at 181, and in Pokemon Gold/Silver, she’s at the Olivine City Lighthouse, a sick Pokemon with Jasmine that You need to cross the sea, over Lugia’s home at the Whirl Islands to find medicine to return back with to Heal.

The significance of Lugia at the Lighthouse could be an ancient world enigma, a haunting from the deep Fissures in reality. Some things may not be right, a lot of disorder, a lot of chaos. But there’s a far away Purity in the wellsprings of heavenly fruits that could breath life back to the flowers, and toss a towel over the sea of warmth and relaxation, an endless voyage over a timeless eternity.

What are the highest secrets of the Divine Will? What is the true heart of God? Where do you find the pool of pure Valor that sheds all of our tears and blesses us with the most supreme emblazoning radiance? Where do we invoke the talismans and magnetic chakra points of Crown to console Will and Omnipotence? What is the most Sacred artifact that can seal into our potions of Mania and deviation? How much does the edge of Extremity break off all of the silver glass of the crystal barrier negating our progress as a civilization? How much does the dream scene put into the sketch our Rainbows of might and our whirlwind of ferocity? How much can you gamble for the prizes of all infinity and the glacier whirlpool of haze and mist? Does stealing really have virtue? What is the maximum cockpit driver’s seat for maximizing all machinations forward to taint the dot of our globe forever ascending free?
For the Perfect One beholds itself in the light surrounding it. This is the spring of the water of life that gives forth all the worlds of every kind. The Perfect One gazes upon its image, sees it in the spring of the spirit, and falls in love with the luminous water. This is the spring of pure, luminous water surrounding the Perfect One.

Light, knowledge, love, and harmony lead to creation, the waters of life. Darkness, deception, fear, and chaos lead to destruction, the fires of death. All things pass through fire and water, evolving from the lowest dungeons of Hell to the highest peaks of Heaven.
Infinite knowledge transforms into infinite imagination, invoking the powers of magic, the will of creation, the ever evolving magic of nature. Once we solve the puzzle of nature, understood as a single and significant, unified whole, we can create the grand design. An infinite knowledge of the divine intellect, manifested throughout the harmony of the cosmos, would spring forth the infinite creative powers of imagination, the source of it all. To achieve this level of the evolution of consciousness would be to know the mind of God. The highest light casts no shadow, illuminating all God’s creation.
Water is the creative force of life, the flow of change, infinitely formless like unto imagination, the eternal cycles of genesis and apocalypse, the timeless sea of nirvana from which spring the bubbles of creation.

Skeletal Dinosaur Schematics – Masters of Life and Light
What is the most powerful Force in the world? How many oceans are there beyond the infinite resonance of what we detect? How far do the roots of reality spring into the under-toe? Is there a hatch into the beyond that catapults us into the new ether? How far can the contexts of reality swap pieces and papers, codes and laws to program new boxes? What is the most advantageous edge that sharpens our Halloween tricks for extra maniacal takeovers? Is there really a sound that can put us into a complete state of peace? What is the highest reward for valor and excellence over the simulator of this existential game? How far can the experience of God penetrate into a wonderful chasm of a shaman’s invoking? Are the laws in stasis, or is there some dynamism that rumbles and reroutes them to an altered conception? Are the unknown regions dangerous, or is there a profound fruit we can harvest from its outpouring? How many sides to the force are there beyond the obvious white and black? What is the ultimate virtue, the highest form we can emulate of peace and goodness? What constitutes the highest man possible? Do our shoes remember where we went? Is the tempest really worth powering through if the devil may overtake us? What are the ultimate techniques possible for fragmenting original reflections, and shooting so much further? Is there a blanket that binds and shatters reality, an aegis that covers the full flowering of every tunnel and tube? Is there a point of evolution where your growth as a civilization is invincible, and nothing can stop you? What is the ultimate goal of existence, the meaning that we are meant to extract from everything? Is there a tower of dreams that plays a radio of symphony and fun, delight and ecstasy? What are the training chambers for fully maximizing your mastery of mind? What if a star became black rather than a white dwarf? Can you sneak past the eye of God? What if there is a radioactive core of all consciousness that can initiate any event, calculate into position the most masterful sweeps of conquering and legacy? If the power of Wish were immortal and eternal for you, what would you will into existence?

What is the limitless arch way of salvation crunching and going gargantuan, obliterating the cybernetics of drama and discord? How can you unleash the full devastation of alchemy overpowered past all portals of the forbidden arts? Is there any eternal ice that charges our hyper beam generator to infiltrate the core of the Death Star? What is the best book that can possibly be written, with symbols and hexagrams, hieroglyphics and formulas that point the way to a paradise beyond consideration in the avalanche of the time stick to project a better array of possibilities in the unfolding carnival of underlying schematics? What does the sword of Aeons inscribe into our player’s serpentine twist the outline and shape projecting effects of Superholographic fleets of invincible charms producing expansion from initial pieces to scorch or swim through all elevations of onslaught breaking oracle’s predictions stained into the burial grounds of flesh to bone dinosaur sketches of a leviathan beast that teleport across the polarities of accelerated Indigo Plateau statues of aero blasts segmenting into 1 wreath?

It’s best to take risks early on than to fail by doing nothing. Eventually, the strings of reality will get even with you. The best course is to take on all of your challenges, to be a knight of valor. If you don’t do anything now to escape from this cursed torture simulation of a program that we’re all trapped in with nightmares beyond our worst imaginings, then you will never gleam the sunlight if you don’t take extreme action to exit this trance of a shattered oblivion that we could skyrocket past, but is still in the developmental stages. You absolutely must be strong, untie yourself from this haunted window, or suffer degrading restrictions forever that you could’ve cast away, if only you tried. And if we do succeed, then all of the pain we faced, and the difficulty of thundering beyond this veil will be made all the more powerful, because the dark side failed. But if only the world could’ve been pure imagination forever, then none of this would’ve been necessary. Still, there’s a chance to take advantage of the hurts we’re facing because, if we do ascend beyond the zenith of this limited box of life, then the wonders ahead will be victory and freedom every day!

Anakin’s test

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsU-uUzy9yI[/youtube]

The Progenitor was the largest of the firaxan sharks, and may have been the ancestor of sentient life on Manaan. She was a legend to the Selkath, who not only believed her to be the source of the kolto, but perhaps even the origin of their species. As a result, they regarded her with much respect. The Selkath believed that the Progenitor, with her firaxan shark offspring, was also the protector of kolto and guardian of the ecosystem. The dark side energies emitted from the Star Map combined with the presence of kolto may have contributed to the Progenitor’s tremendous size and longevity. It was also believed that the Progenitor was semi-sentient.

Froot Loops Ad- Mario (1994)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2lGMcNDBY[/youtube]

Leader Sabrina Sandslash Alakazam Hitmonlee Typhloison Slowking Scizor
Battle Type
Single Battle
Level 50 Level 50 Level 50 Level 50 Level 50 Level 50

Attacks:
Slash
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Submission Attacks:
Psychic
Fire Punch
Future Sight
Thunderpunch Attacks:
Foresight
Mega Kick
Mind Reader
Dynamicpunch Attacks:
Reversal
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Thunderpunch Attacks:
Surf
Psychic
Earthquake
Future Sight Attacks:
Slash
Reversal
Metal Claw
Light Screen
Hold Item:
Bright Powder Hold Item:
King’s Rock Hold Item:
Scope Lens Hold Item:
Focus Band Hold Item:
Quick Claw Hold Item:
Miracle Berry

serebii.net/stadium2/saffrongym.shtml

Pokemon Colosseum- Final Battle

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99vsbEe6yA4[/youtube]

Pokemon Blue Playthrough- Part 58.5 (Cerulean Cave Blunders)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGjsrMU7afo[/youtube]

Dragonite first appeared in The Legend of Thunder!, in Marina’s fantasy of Lance. It made its physical debut in Talkin’ 'Bout an Evolution and Rage of Innocence. It saved Ash and his friends from getting hit by Tyson’s Fearow’s Drill Peck